The boys at Cold Ones review the screwdriver

lol, i really love this channel (altho i can understand its not for everyone lol). They reviewed the screwdriver so just thought i'd share it here for people to discover 🙂 since i love both channels haha.

They also talked abt the JerryRig knife earlier

1 hour ago, Retro_R said:

They reviewed the screwdriver

1 minute of dicking around with it hardly qualifies as a "review".
"I'm Pretty sure this product like exists on the market, that concept exists, but this is definetly very good execution of it."
😆

1 hour ago, Retro_R said:

lol, i really love this channel (altho i can understand its not for everyone lol).

And that is fine, they look entertaining...
But, this is a review:

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

6 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

"I'm Pretty sure this product like exists on the market, that concept exists, but this is definetly very good execution of it."
😆

Picks up fork at a restaurant "Wow! What a strange device. I believe I've seen something like this before, but this is a unique example."

5 hours ago, da na said:

Picks up fork at a restaurant "Wow! What a strange device. I believe I've seen something like this before, but this is a unique example."

Don't forget the obligatory YouTuber unboxing face thumbnail, mouth agape with no teeth showing, and the "*clap* WHAT IS UP GUYS" intro.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

lol, these reviews are always hilarious to me because of how subjective they are.

As a PC guy, the LTT driver looks like a dream, and on paper, it would function like a dream.

But as an Electrician, it looks like a useless pile of plastic.  Nowhere near durable enough, and just waiting to meet a bad drop that results in a goodbye to the trash can.

These drivers are meant for VERY different sets of people.  I'd suggest a Klein any day to someone who wants a versatile driver that'll never die on them, but I'd suggest an LTT to someone who's needs are restricted to the office or the desk, as the difference in the ratchet and bit selection lends itself better to that.  If you're ever going to have to worry about beating on a driver, or applying so much torque that you could break a bit, the LTT isn't for you, and you probably already know that.  But if you set your sights on precision sizing, bit selection, and light-touch use, the LTT is 100% better.

But both should own a torque screwdriver.  Just bite the bullet and buy one, because holy hell, it changes the game.  LTT Torque driver when?

As a fan of Chad & Max and their circle of Aussie Youtubers (which also used to consist of the tuber formerly known as Filthy Frank, now Joji)...I gotta check out their review/reaction for myself now, thanks for the heads up 😄

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

On 5/18/2024 at 6:14 AM, DanteCoal said:

lol, these reviews are always hilarious to me because of how subjective they are.

Project Farm is hardly subjective.

On 5/17/2024 at 11:26 PM, Biohazard777 said:

On 5/18/2024 at 12:26 AM, Biohazard777 said:

But, this is a review:

Project Farm's videos are pretty damn good. I don't always agree with the methodologies chosen(nitpicky on my part). Overall though, his videos are really quite impressive.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 7:26 AM, Biohazard777 said:

We're talking about guys who once thought waving burning steel wool around was a good idea and almost burned their place down, you should not expect them to review stuff.  

https://youtu.be/Sh2Pjr89rF0?si=cGYE4W_tYu1p5QM9&t=554