Scrapyard Wars 3 Hype Train

Hey!! As most of you know, Linus and Austin recently started shooting Scrapyard Wars 3! I'm super excited and i think a lot of people are! i made this post so that we can talk about what you think they are going to do and maybe come up with some suggestions on other theme for more scrapyard wars to come!!

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Hey!! As most of you know, Linus and Austin recently started shooting Scrapyard Wars 3! I'm super excited and i think a lot of people are! i made this post so that we can talk about what you think they are going to do and maybe come up with some suggestions on other theme for more scrapyard wars to come!!

3zm55Es.gif

CHOO CHOO BITCHES!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I think they said that austin would be a competitor (threeway competition ?), so after the insanity of last time they will probably just go for a regular pc.

Id really love more insane and creative scrapyard wars though,

for example a fully passive cooled pc (performance should always be part of the score in my opinion though, really should have put that in for the watercooled builds).

I think they said that austin would be a competitor (threeway competition ?), so after the insanity of last time they will probably just go for a regular pc.

for example a fully passive cooled pc (performance should always be part of the score in my opinion though, really should have put that in for the watercooled builds).

3 way ;)

i totally think they should pick some random almost impossible build and try to do it lol. but on twitter they posted a pic with a stack of probably 10 grand... so i think they are just gonna do a normal build with maybe a little twist or something....

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

I can agree to this.

I think next time they should allow both off the shelf and used PC parts.

i agree with you pokechat8978

i was just thinking that. that would be funny cause they would sorta have no idea...

I dislike how Austin is competing

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

It would be cool if they did an USFF build, doing a scrapyard build with rules for how large the case must be depending on mobo size.

i.e. ATX would be restricted to 18L, mITX sub 9L, etc.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I don't find high end builds interesting or unique, that's why I liked Scrapyard Wars. Made things fun and worthy of high ratings in terms of creativity and uniqueness.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

haha yea lol. I hope they keep a theme similar to the other ones that they have released.

That Strawpoll results tho.

So much confidence on Luke.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

ALL ABOArD ThE GLoRIOus HYPE-TRAIN *the hype-train is now oficcialy powered by all hype so iff you want it then you need to over hype the sh!t out of it*

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I was thinking that it may be, and if not, they should do an all-in-one system challenge.  Would maybe be a little difficult but would be so much fun. But like someone said before the twist will probably be they will have to make their own case.

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

For scrapyard wars 2. Would it have been cheating to cut the ends off the heat pipes of a air cooler and run water through them and incorporated them into your custom loop? Cause that would have been much easier...