Counter-Strike Subforum?

We have a Star Citizen forum, but not a lot of people really post or play the game over there. Since CS is becoming a major game for casual and competitive enjoyment, I feel like LTT could benefit from adding a CS subforum and a lot of people would migrate here for topics related to game changes, bug fixes, and professional teams. 

Thoughts?

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

I can't see any productive discussion happening there.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

it would be filled with complaints from people about smurfs,hackers,hitboxes,how their team sucks, etc. no thanks

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Seeing as 99.99% of the CS:GO community are toxic 12 year olds, I'd rather have them in the shadows on this forum :P

i5-4690k | GALAX HoF 980Ti | MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | 2xHyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz | 2x240GB Kingston SSD in RAID-0 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | NZXT H440 | Corsair H75 | Corsair RM750

Do not go gentle, into that good night.

Might just turn into steam forums.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Don't know, I'm not really a fan, but then again I don't really like CS any more, the community behind the game for the most part are horrible. I think that reddit does it just fine already, there is always PC gaming on our forum, I don't really see too many posts about the game even there mostly just people looking for a group to play with. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Before I say anything, let me just clarify that this is only my personal opinion.

There already are many Counterstrike forums along the internet, so if you want a professional forum regarding CS, go to some other forum. The last thing this forum needs is to bring a bunch of counterstrike kids to it and spam the "Recent Topics" feed. Let's not push it, shall we?

no.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

God no... Frankly I don't see the need to have a SC sub, never mind a CS sub with a community that rivals Nintendo in terms of toxicity...

More subs dedicated to game series will only end up with more people (like you) asking for a Battlefield sub, then a CoD sub, then a MoH sub, then a iRacing sub, ect... There's no need for it. Want to post about CS? Go to the PC Gaming sub.

Start Citien has its own subforum as both Luke and Linus are very into it. And they are admins, so. Furthermore, there not nearly enough content to justify own subforum. Laptops are getting more threads than csgo.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

no, there is an esport subforum

that is enuff

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Simply no. There are other forums for that. And there are no boards for any specific games so I don't see why there should be one for CS:GO.

FUCK NO

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Let's then add LoL, Dota 2, TF2, WoW and WoT subforums as well.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh God no. If they start adding a subforum for CS, some people will want a subforum for the games that they play too, like LoL, DotA, etc.. There's the PC Gaming and ESports subforums and that's enough.

StarCitizen got its own subforum just because Luke/Other LMG employees, invested quite a bit in it and they are promoting the LTT Conglomerate.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I can see someone who hates csgo going on there and making threads asking how to sprint and aim down sights

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Car subforum? Doesn't exist.

Anime subforum? Nope.

Counter-Strike subform? Definitely not gonna happen.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Oh God no. If they start adding a subforum for CS, some people will want a subforum for the games that they play too, like LoL, DotA, etc.. There's the PC Gaming and ESports subforums and that's enough.

StarCitizen got its own subforum just because Luke/Other LMG employees, invested quite a bit in it and they are promoting the LTT Conglomerate.

conglomerate

are you fucking serious right now

tumblr_lw8uj7dfCX1r2lh42.jpg

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"