What brand of peripherals do you prefer? Corsair, Antec, Cooler Master ect...?

Rusty_Shackleford

Corsair FTW.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Eh I gotta support Razer. I have one functional hand and the OG Naga literally changed my life. I went from WoW scrub to multi duelist in arenas on five classes.

Sucks they sold out and are now MadCatz quality.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Eh I gotta support Razer. I have one functional hand and the OG Naga literally changed my life. I went from WoW scrub to multi duelist in arenas on five classes.

Sucks they sold out and are now MadCatz quality.

Who bought them out?? 

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

I really like my Logitech MX Master

My keyboard is the K95

Everything about it is perfect except the white LEDs dying

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Who bought them out??

Lol didn't mean literally. Just saying in the past six years or so since they have became 10x more popular than they used to be, their quality has taken a huge hit.

HyperX.

Ducky.

Gonna look into a corsair M45 mouse. Not a fan of the company but the mouse looks to good to pass up.

Might look into a new headset in the next few months for strictly music and gaming. Pure audio quality though. Maybe Audio Technica's or Sennhiesers. No idea what ones... Won't be for awhile, my Cloud 1's are still pretty new.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

HyperX.

Ducky.

Gonna look into a corsair M45 mouse. Not a fan of the company but the mouse looks to good to pass up.

Might look into a new headset in the next few months for strictly music and gaming. Pure audio quality though. Maybe Audio Technica's or Sennhiesers. No idea what ones... Won't be for awhile, my Cloud 1's are still pretty new.

I've got the m45 is my newegg cart as I type this :P 

I like Logitech products. Been buying their stuff for over 10 years.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Lol didn't mean literally. Just saying in the past six years or so since they have became 10x more popular than they used to be, their quality has taken a huge hit.

Ah I see. A lot of people seem to agree with you, I was going to get some razer stuff from wal-mart but I'm kind of glad I waited and did some research.

I've got the m45 is my newegg cart as I type this :P

Tell me how it is if you get it :) Looking to replace all my junk Razer stuff with red peripherals.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I like corsair because the build quality always feels top notch. Love my k70 and m65. I really like Logitech mice too.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Ah I see. A lot of people seem to agree with you, I was going to get some razer stuff from wal-mart but I'm kind of glad I waited and did some research.

Yeah I wouldn't get any of their new stuff personally. Everthing I have owned of theirs that is post 2012 has been junk. I like Corsair a lot too. Also I know I just trashed them in my first post but I do love MadCatz MMO TE mouse.

Dell

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

Haha the Stacy Keibler Vinny Mac never gets old. IT WAS ME, AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually logitech: The last membrane keyboard I bought was a logitech and still typing on it (at 89wpm so suck it mechanical users) so that means I've been using the same keyboard since 2007. I still have a working, wireless logitech mice I just don't use it anymore cause previously the cpu was too far away and signal strength was an issue however I really can't blame em for em since I bought a laptop based mice with a greatly reduced range. 

I really can't find much wrong with their stuff: it just works, it does what it needs to do for years and years.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Logitech and Corsair. Those two brands have never failed me, they are not giving me an excuse to buy new toys.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

logitech for mouse and gamepad

keyboard i'm still not sure which one i should get, the corsair k70 mx cherry or the omron from logitech, i don't really mind right now but i still would like to get my hands on mecha keyboard next year

any suggestion? (wrong thread lol)

Logitech webcam (c920)

Logitech keyboard (k270)

Logitech mouse (G700s)

Logitech trackball (M570)

Logitech wheel (G25)

I'm spotting a trend here

logitech is my go to for everyday useful stuff.

for my gaming computer i go a little more fancy.  rocking a varmilo kb and schiit audio

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

headset: I prefer Sennheisers but most of their headphones are open so I'm using m50x's right now

microphone: Blue. LOVEEE me some Blue microphones.

Mouse: my steel series is pretty good but I'd like to try the deathadder (I wanna try logitech but their g series is too gamery for me)

keyboard: Using a coolermaster ten key less mechanical and I love it. 

Razer for me even tho many seem to hate them due to quality.

My Tarantula keyboard is 9 years old and still functioning and ruined me when it comes to prefer laptop like low keys, on normal keyboards I just don't seem to press the key far enough down... :P

Also the Copperhead mouse ruined me liking any bigger mouse, I prefer the smaller mouses on a insanely high DPI setting to do my stuff... I currently use a Razer Imperator since the Copperhead is not sold anymore and I needed quite some time to adjust to it's bigger size.

I really like my Logitech MX Master

My keyboard is the K95

Everything about it is perfect except the white LEDs dying

Completely agree! Just got mine;)

My cousin has exactly the same model and its just the best keyboard i ever used. 

Razer for me even tho many seem to hate them due to quality.

My Tarantula keyboard is 9 years old and still functioning and ruined me when it comes to prefer laptop like low keys, on normal keyboards I just don't seem to press the key far enough down...  :P

Also the Copperhead mouse ruined me liking any bigger mouse, I prefer the smaller mouses on a insanely high DPI setting to do my stuff... I currently use a Razer Imperator since the Copperhead is not sold anymore and I needed quite some time to adjust to it's bigger size.

Yes...we are so weird with how we care about non important things like "Quality"

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Zowie EC1-A mouse. 

Filco Majestouch Ninja keyboard. 

XTRFY NiP edition mouse pad. 

Steelseries QCK Heavy mouse pad. 

Blue Snowball Mic. 

I can't stand Corsair's peripherals. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"