[USA] Unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data (LTE) for $30

TopWargamer

Source: http://bestmvno.com/smartel-mobile-launches-as-a-multi-carrier-mvno-featuring-a-30-promo-plan-with-10-gb-of-4g-lte-data/

Smartel Mobile is a new Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint reseller that just launched. They launched a promo where you can get unlimited talk and text and 10GB of data (with rollover data) for only $30 a month on T-Mobile's network. That's a steal, and easily the most amount of gigs that you can get for that price.

The promo ends on September 20th, so act fast! And if you're interested, they also have an unlimited data plan on T-Mobile for $55.

As a side note, my billing cycle ends in a week, so this is perfect timing for me. I'm definitely switching!

(Here are all of their T-Mobile plans, including the limited time 10GB promo.)

8a8b29bbac.jpg

COMIC SANS

Good deal. Sometimes I wish I lived in the US.

Edited by Godlygamer23

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS

Good deal. Sometimes I wish I lived in the US.

It's really not as bad as the media makes it out to be, but this is a conversation for another time (and preferably in Off Topic).

Edited by Godlygamer23

COMIC SANS

i could pay about triple that in Canada and not get that deal.. 

Yeah  i have tmobile and pay 100 for 2 phones unlimited LTE Data ( Doesnt include fees taxes and EIPs)  ive used up to 135gbs in a month before lol But it comes with its negatives it only works in populated areas in the more rural areas you need att and or verizon which it isnt even close to the same cost per GB and probably about in line with what you pay

So there service right now is only for Tmobile? I have a Virgin /mobile phone that runs off the sprint network.... damn xD

Consume The Darkness

Seems too risky for me.

I'll stick to Tmobile for now. IF they keep these prices and become well established I may jump on.

I'll give this time first.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Once I read that title I thought of a certain movie:

Kingsman-Secret-Service-Colin-Firth-Samu

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

People still have data plans?

I'm a heavy user and still use prepaid, simply because there is Wi-fi nearly everywhere.

I can't imagine anyone using 10GB/month unless they don't have internet at home or what?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So there service right now is only for Tmobile? I have a Virgin /mobile phone that runs off the sprint network.... damn xD

Right now they only have Verizon and T-Mobile plans with AT&T and Sprint plans "coming soon."

COMIC SANS

I have straight talk.  

I use whatsapp call 90% of the time :P

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Where I live not a lot of people have unlimited data, so I use straight talk since I'm disabled, Asperger's Syndrome/autism.

Another guy that uses that as an argument/excuse.

My psychologist always said that everyone in this world has autistic traits, some more then others.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Holy shit man... I don't understand why Canadian providers can't do this.

Oh, they can.

They just won't because they still believe people are willing to pay their high prices.

As long as no real competition decides to show up and drive down the prices, it won't happen.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well, when my doctors, college, and everyone I need to swaps to using stuff like skype and other call apps I'll get on that!  However, I need the data on the go for other reasons since we also don't have that free wifi access everywhere where I live.  And, even when we do it is so slow that not a lot works.

Yeah, more countries should do Wi-fi hotspots, I have acess to 4M of them via my ISP

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Come to canada allredy !!!

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Source: http://bestmvno.com/smartel-mobile-launches-as-a-multi-carrier-mvno-featuring-a-30-promo-plan-with-10-gb-of-4g-lte-data/

Smartel Mobile is a new Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint reseller that just launched. They launched a promo where you can get unlimited talk and text and 10GB of data (with rollover data) for only $30 a month on T-Mobile's network. That's a steal, and easily the most amount of gigs that you can get for that price.

The promo ends on September 20th, so act fast! And if you're interested, they also have an unlimited data plan on T-Mobile for $55.

As a side note, my billing cycle ends in a week, so this is perfect timing for me. I'm definitely switching!

(Here are all of their T-Mobile plans, including the limited time 10GB promo.)

8a8b29bbac.jpg

i would get it, but in myt area (namely my house) tmobile is shit, and i am lucky to get a signal with it.

Nothing to see here, move along

Very tempting actually. Very tempting.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

If I knew about this two weeks ago I probably would have jumped on it, but I have just switched from AT&T Go Phone to Straight Talk, and have paid for it until the end of December... Although I do prefer to use AT&T's signal since If I go outside of the city I have no signal at all on T-Mobile, as well as indoors.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

If I wasn't about to sign to a retailer plan for Verizon... I totally would...

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Still don't trust this over Verizon because of coverage. Funny thing is that T-Mobile's HQ is near a rural area......

If I wasn't about to sign to a retailer plan for Verizon... I totally would...

Sign for 40 bucks at month for 12GB of data on Verizon..YIPEE!

How is this magic possible?

COMIC SANS

Sadly, though, I did not see that option..

k619K.jpg

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

How is this magic possible?

It's not, see above