[USA] Unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data (LTE) for $30

TopWargamer

I'm talking about Verizon......

That screenshot is for Verizon... and licensed retailers don't even get that massive of a discount. Spoke to our representative today about it, and the best I can get is $40 for 6GB, unl. talk/text, and 40% discount on all accessories, as well as up to $200 off of a phone (assuming phone is $200 or more on contract).

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Hmmmm, very interesting. I pay 30 bucks for T-mobile's 5GB of 4g lte and unlimited text and 100 min talk. I think I'm going to wait a bit though as my monthly billing just started last week.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

That screenshot is for Verizon... and licensed retailers don't even get that massive of a discount. Spoke to our representative today about it, and the best I can get is $40 for 6GB, unl. talk/text, and 40% discount on all accessories, as well as up to $200 off of a phone (assuming phone is $200 or more on contract).

Well was talking about this.....

mPcMxyy.png

I get the XL for 40 dollars......

Well was talking about this.....

mPcMxyy.png

I get the XL for 40 dollars......

Damn.. nice! I'm still moved by my offer more, simply because of the additional benefits. That's awesome though!

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Damn.. nice! I'm still moved by my offer more, simply because of the additional benefits. That's awesome though!

50 percent off........

Questions:

What is the coverage? Is it bring your own phone or is it s specific set of phones like republic wireless?

The 10GB deal is on the T-Mobile side, so just look at TMo's coverage map.

http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage.html

It is BYOD (bring your own device). 

COMIC SANS

Meanwhile in canada: 

• Data:2GB1
  • Talk: 300 Local Minutes
    Unlimited Local calling after 6pm7
  • Text:UNLIMITED3

$80.00moi

DETAILS 
BUY

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.8ghz  Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Storage: Kingston V300 Series 240GB Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB Video Card: 2x(SLI) Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II @ 1410mhz / 1600mhz Case: Corsair 760T White Power Supply:  AX1200i  Buildlog: [ Build Log ] Black and Green build

I'm paying $30 for unlimited talk, data, and text on MetroPCS.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

This is such a good price I may just have both Straight Talk and this service for 3 months. Good thing I am getting a One Plus Two, and will be able to use both sims at once! :P

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Lol their plans max out at 5gb for VZW. That's cute. I have 12 gigs now, can't see myself giving up any more data as I just went from 15 to 12 to save some money. My bill is 170ish with 12gb of data and unlimited everything else.  

Lol their plans max out at 5gb for VZW. That's cute. I have 12 gigs now, can't see myself giving up any more data as I just went from 15 to 12 to save some money. My bill is 170ish with 12gb of data and unlimited everything else.  

I have a hard time understanding why Verizon is the most used provider. They are more expensive, and have slower data (at least in my area). Technically with this plan I could have service, sign up for Apples new thing to buy an iPhone through them with payments, and still be paying less than what most people would for their plan.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I have a hard time understanding why Verizon is the most used provider. They are more expensive, and have slower data (at least in my area). Technically with this plan I could have service, sign up for Apples new thing to buy an iPhone through them with payments, and still be paying less than what most people would for their plan.

Reliability. There are two instances in the past 5 years that I've had a service outage. Even then it only lasted for a couple of hours max. Tmobile goes down all the time. ATT is just a crap provider and sprint... I have nothing nice to say about sprint. I've had them all and Verizon costs more but you see where the extra money goes when everyone else that went with the lowest price can't get online or send messages/make calls. 

Wouldn't it be much safer to get 3 other friends and get T-Mobile's 10gb promo. It's $35 a month per person and you get all the international benefits too.

You're definitely not wrong, but the issue is finding 3 other friends to sign up with you. If you can find those 3 friends, then go for it. As a side note, Smartel acts as a reseller for their T-Mobile plans, so they offer free global roaming, Music Freedom, etc. It doesn't say this on the website for some reason, but I did confirm this with their customer support.

COMIC SANS

my current plan is with Verizon pre-paid at $60/m for unlimited text, call and 2gb (extremely slow 3g) data.   I'm planning to buy the new iphone 6s+ 128gb and was wondering what is the current absolute best deal I can get aside smartel?

my current plan is with Verizon pre-paid at $60/m for unlimited text, call and 2gb (extremely slow 3g) data.   I'm planning to buy the new iphone 6s+ 128gb and was wondering what is the current absolute best deal I can get aside smartel?

There is T-Mobile's 5gb LTE, unlimited text, and 100 minutes plan for $30. Every minute over the 100 minutes is charged 10 cents. You also get unlimited music with this plan and after the 5gb, it's throttled so it's basically unlimited. 

If you are in the US Straight Talk is also a good option, you just have to go through their bad customer support. Theey have $45 a month plans for unlimited everything with 5GB of high-speed data on any carrier that your phone will support, which you will just need the correct SIM card (not sure how they do it for Verizon or Sprint phones).You may also be interested in Apples new iPhone payment plan if you haven't heard of it yet. 

Also updating that I got my SIM in today, which was pre-activated. For some reason my number wasn't showing under SIM settings, but I got it by texting my other number, and have put in a ticket to get it switched to a local area code. Seems to be pretty simple so far.

Rural Washington is a bitch when it comes towards service here.....only Verizon has most of the coverage here and T-Mobile barely has any coverage. 

I wonder if that new iphone 6s 700mhz support will really make t-mobile's coverage increase.

There is T-Mobile's 5gb LTE, unlimited text, and 100 minutes plan for $30. Every minute over the 100 minutes is charged 10 cents. You also get unlimited music with this plan and after the 5gb, it's throttled so it's basically unlimited. 

that sounds excellent but does it have unlimited cell to cell and not just t-mobile to t-mobile but t-mobile  to any carrier?

when you say 100 minutes, I assume that means t-mobile to home wired phones, if not then that won't do at all for me. 

Holy fuck. I pay 55$ a month in Canada for 2GB of LTE. 

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

The link has been taken off the website for some reason (was going to send it to my brother), but if you are still interested you can get it to be added directly to your cart by this link:

https://smartel.mobi?add-to-cart=1339