Is 4,1GHz 3770k enough for 980 ti

First of all, I should probably point out that I'm very new to this, and I as recently as a week ago overclocked my 3770k 3,5GHz to 4,1GHz. I have waited for a week to post this so that I could make sure that the overclock is stable, and it seems that it is so. What I'm wondering is if a 3770k 4,1GHz quad core 8mb cache (just listing off everything because, as I said, I'm new to this), will be able to support a Gigabyte gtx 980 ti 6gb card without bottlenecking. If it is the case that it will bottleneck tremendously, please leave suggestions on what I can do to remove the risk of this. 

- Thor from Norway

a stock 3770k is more than enough.

even 3rd gen i5s are enough, probably some 2nd gen i7s too.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

-snip-

No bottleneck at all Thor.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

K, thanks for the replies guys, I'll be doing a little more research and then I'll probably get myself a 980 ti, because this was the last part of the equation I had to resolve. Thanks mates.

- Thor 

I have sli 980tis running 100 percent on the 4790k at stock which is quiet similar cpu

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933