Stick or Auto? (Car)

spyder

I enjoy stick, but sometimes its just too much effort so i prefer automatic. and my automatic still lets me drop it down to 2nd and 3rd, so i just drive it like a stick. yay for downshifting to brake!

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Auto, manual takes away driving.

Hate me all you want, I'm right. I'd rather enjoy the cruise instead of paying any attention to shifting.

Stick, i have no idea what to do with my hand with auto.

How about holding the wheel?

Generally manual.

However it depends on the car, for really quick stuff an automated manual, preferably a twin clutch one, I'm perfectly ok with. Conventional torque converter autos do suit large comfy cars that aren't designed to be driven enthusiastically, and if I have to drive something like that I can live with the slush box, if I must.

Auto, manual takes away driving.

Hate me all you want, I'm right. I'd rather enjoy the cruise instead of paying any attention to shifting.

How about holding the wheel?

Looool

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

Auto, manual takes away driving.

How about holding the wheel?

nope, drive with your mind

I drive manual, here in Italy almost everyone drives manual.

I much prefer manual transmissions.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro