Edzel appreciation thread (read further)

Maskot

After watching the latest video, FinalMouse 2015 Summer Edition, I genuinely think Edzel should make more videos like this.  Then I looked at the dislike to like ratio and I was shocked.

m0B1M9M.png

What the f*** YouTube, these comments too...

I didn't like this video.

I don't like his attempt to copy Linus. get your own personality

Is this video a joke? If not, why is he talking like a clown?

Who is this silly turbonerd?

Did not enjoy this video, won't be watching the others by this guy, and I've been waiting for this video. Sighs...

Who the f*** is this d***head? Where's Linus?

I can't believe people...

No appreciation, no understanding, just completely rude people.  So everyone fill this thread with love and appreciation.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I like Edzel, he's one of my favorite team members.

:^(

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

lel this comment 

xZEvk9w.png

And it's not the accent, it's almost got a form of greeness or camera shyness to it, and he mumbles,stumbles some times. But people got to give him a chance to get used to being the talent 

he'll get better 

guarantee 90% of those that disliked couldn't do better on their like, what, third video?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Wasn't Linus a newbie from the start? Give everybody a damned chance.

Look at where Rebecca Black is now...

I produce music!

I like edzel so much! But I still am a taran. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

The comments as all of you know are the scourge of the earth. Most of the commentors do share the same respect to LMG as us forum members. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Guys. if you use the name "Anal Devastator" do you really think we should be arguing with the peasants who fill the internet with sexual shit? People who use swearing and explicit content to argue shouldn't deserve to be listened to. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Awww man, I loooove when Ed does videos.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I LOVED it, it was different from how everyone else does reviews on youtube and felt a lot more welcoming. It was great I honestly want more videos from him. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Edzel is a bit over energetic.

But that is still awesome about him

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Wasn't Linus a newbie from the start? Give everybody a damned chance.

It's okay guys.
Here's a reminder

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The removal of the dislike button would be nice 

That's a dumb solution.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It's okay guys.

Here's a reminder

damnit I was just gonna post that, or the one about the ES AMD CPU 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Edzel knows better than to listen to what Youtube comments say. If we were to hate on him here, he'd probably break. But we'd never do it. <3

I like Edzel, he's great, I kind of see what some of the comments are saying, but they could have tried to be constructive and supportive instead of being absolute dickheads

He is not as experienced as Linus as a front man and you could tell he was nervous, no reason to hate on the guy,!!

Well dickheads will always be dickheads hey

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

damnit I was just gonna post that, or the one about the ES AMD CPU 

You win. Its so funny Sry @woodenmaker

It's quite simple really. It's the writing. It's written for Linus. Clearly. And it just doesn't suite the way Edzel talks, at all. Which cause the video to flow very unnatural. I think Edzel can make more videos, and do a good job with them, but they should be done in his style. Wrote for the way he talks, not reading the same script as linus. Luke has this same problem in his videos, but it's to a much lesser extent, partially because he's not shy anymore, and also because he's just better at masking the difference in dialect. Does any of this make since?

*sigh* how can people hate Ed, he's such a cool guy and I really like the videos he's done so far, especially the mousepad one. Yes he's a bit shy and is overenergetic to compensate, but that's no reason to hate on him.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim