What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?

Chugle

This is off topic, I know. But I was just talking to some guy from Missouri on Steam, who I've had added as a friend for quite a while. So he sends me a message about how he's planning on getting an 87 Camaro off of one of his neighbors right, and we're talking about this for a while, and then at a certain point I mention that I'm 14. After that his attitude completely changed, keep in mind that this guy is only 2 years older than me. He started talking about how he didn't appreciate some of the things I said earlier, (I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about), and he kept on saying that I was acting black whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Then when I called him out on stereotyping white people he pulled out the old; "I have black friends", and basically said that he knows how every black person is because he knows a black guy. Mind you, this was after I made a statement about how our cultures are very different and we may not interpret certain things the same way, (I'm from Toronto, and he's from most likely some small town in Missouri), and he called me out for stereotyping, southern people. Then when I tried to explain to him that culture can have an affect on someone's personality, but that genetics has no affect, he tried to tell me that they're the same thing. The whole time I'm thinking like what the fuck is wrong with this person. After that it got even more heated, and it basically turned into him just bashing on me because 14, saying the usual; "You don't know shit cus you're just a kid.", and I'm sure many of you can relate. I'd like to here your guy's thoughts on this, because this motherfucker pissed me off beyond belief. 

Gigantic wall of text

2bKirUo.gif

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Some peoples' fucktardery is extreme

I do get what he is saying though, some 14-year-olds are arrogant and blind.

You found your first idiot on the Internet? Plenty more where he came from...

Also do you make a habit of friending complete randomers on Steam? Seems... ill-advised.

People are fucktards.

Deal with it.

Its like that kid who wants us to buy him a computer.

THEY KNOW SHIT!!! THEY THINK THEY CAN SHIT ON EVERYTHING!!!!

This is off topic, I know. But I was just talking to some guy from Missouri on Steam, who I've had added as a friend for quite a while. So he sends me a message about how he's planning on getting an 87 Camaro off of one of his neighbors right, and we're talking about this for a while, and then at a certain point I mention that I'm 14. After that his attitude completely changed, keep in mind that this guy is only 2 years older than me. He started talking about how he didn't appreciate some of the things I said earlier, (I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about), and he kept on saying that I was acting black whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Then when I called him out on stereotyping white people he pulled out the old; "I have black friends", and basically said that he knows how every black person is because he knows a black guy. Mind you, this was after I made a statement about how our cultures are very different and we may not interpret certain things the same way, (I'm from Toronto, and he's from most likely some small town in Missouri), and he called me out for stereotyping, southern people. Then when I tried to explain to him that culture can have an affect on someone's personality, but that genetics has no affect, he tried to tell me that they're the same thing. The whole time I'm thinking like what the fuck is wrong with this person. After that it got even more heated, and it basically turned into him just bashing on me because 14, saying the usual; "You don't know shit cus you're just a kid.", and I'm sure many of you can relate. I'd like to here your guy's thoughts on this, because this motherfucker pissed me off beyond belief. 

you're only 14, dont let this get in the way of your life, just say who cares and live your life the way you want, especially on steam, like really? youre gonna get mad over a guy you never met in person, for all we know he could be 27 acting 16

Why are we all swearing.

Because we're not 5

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

People are fucktards.

Jesus, what does he expect us to do, say HERE, HAVE MY MONEY RANDOM KID! :D

EDIT: Also, please don't add randoms on steam OP, it can lead to bad things...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Why are we all swearing.

Fuck.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Yay, another idiot on the Internet! Big surprise. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to toughen up and deal with people like him. There's a lot more where that came from. :(

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Gigantic wall of text

2bKirUo.gif

that gif going in the bank (i need it a lot)

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Remember kids, the Internet is serious business.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

You found your first idiot on the Internet? Plenty more where he came from...

Also do you make a habit of friending complete randomers on Steam? Seems... ill-advised.

Nah we played some games a couple months? Years back. I don't remember.

I'll help you master the art of not giving a fuck..

Teach me your ways, because I nearly tore my hands open punching a wall. Some people just piss me off. 

Some peoples' fucktardery is extreme

I do get what he is saying though, some 14-year-olds are arrogant and blind.

True that. I know some 14 year old Filipino who was dating a 19 year old...

People are fucktards.

Deal with it.

THEY KNOW SHIT!!! THEY THINK THEY CAN SHIT ON EVERYTHING!!!!

+1

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

A 87 camaro... They should make it illegal to drive a car older than 20 years.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Considering he was only 16, thats funny, but i dont know why people hate playing games with kids, i have no issues with it, as long as they dont have over the top squeaker voices :P

Then post in off-topic...?

That was my first thought upon reading his post.

OP welcome to humanity.

kdvcBrF.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A 87 camaro... They should make it illegal to drive a car older than 20 years.

Ok m8, you've just tickled my car enthusiast bone with that comment right there. If a  car is unsafe to drive than it should definitely not be on the roads, but that's why we have car inspections :). I'll never let anyone take my R34 from me, (my dream car).