[Thio Joe] Why Console is better then pc.

Arty

Just by the title if you know who he is you know where this is Going. 

#PcMasterRace

JUST SHOW THIS video to anyone who thinks console is better then pc. 

People, please stop watching and spreading this morons videos.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Did you watch it?

He has a (actually) Tech Channel too.

He rips on consoles 

Satire. 

This. even his legit tech channel is shit

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I think he is pretty funny and like seeing the people actually believe this stuff..

He actually seems like a pretty smart tech guy, according to his second channel

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Did you watch it?

He has a (actually) Tech Channel too.

He rips on consoles 

Satire. 

This. even his legit tech channel is shit

Satire or not, it's still moronic.

He's just being a sarcastic troll in the video...

There is nothing wrong with neither PC, nor consoles.

Satire or not, it's still moronic.

This again

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

He is a moron, this is why he has virtually no subs after doing YT for so long.

400k is no subs (comedy channel) ? wow lol. then my 200 subs must be -subs 

#PCMR

Though the wii u is alright.

And I'd only consider getting a ps4 to play FFXV and the FFVII remake, don't even ask me about xbox lol.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

He's just being a sarcastic troll in the video...

There is nothing wrong with neither PC, nor consoles.

There is quite a lot wrong with them. Not going to get into it here.

Relative to the amount of time of course.

can you do better?

Yes and we peasant PC gamers look like a bunch of cretins that spend more time boasting about our superior gaming experience than we do playing games. :(

That's how console people I know see PC gamers that go on about how PC is superior blah blah.

Relative to the amount of time of course.

Jayztwocents must be bad too....

INB4 'but he is' haha.

On a side note, I haven't watched anything from him so take all that I say with a mountain of salt.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

can you do better?

I don't see how this is relevant to the discussion, as a general observation should not need the observer to do better.

It's just like me saying "The Guardian's readership declined between 2002 and 2015" and then you saying

"And could you do better?" We all know that saying such is irrelevant

I don't see how this is relevant to the discussion, as a general observation should not need the observer to do better.

It's just like me saying "The Guardian's readership declined between 2002 and 2015" and then you saying

"And could you do better?" We all know that saying such is irrelevant

being on YouTube isn't easy. So at least he was able to get somewhat big 

being on YouTube isn't easy. So at least he was able to get somewhat big 

Being a Newspaper isn't easy. So at least it was able to retain some readership

Being a Newspaper isn't easy. So at least it was able to retain some readership

exactly.

I got a few chuckles out of that video. I don't usually keep up with ThioJoe, but from the few videos I've seen from him, he's pretty funny. Very good at satire.

COMIC SANS

Let me give a counter for every single one of his arguements:

1: "You can't see above 30 fps, it's useless. It can go into graphics" Consoles have shitty graphics anyways, and also people like things to be smooth.

2: "Few buttons to keep track of" Ok honestly, this is just people being lazy. Also, how is it hard to keep track of the buttons? Most people type on a keyboard a LOT. And if this is really an issue, just hook up Xbox 360 controller to your PC. Also, controlling with two different devices, thats a useless thing to say.

3: "Friends list" Steam has friends..

4: "Voice chat" Oh I dunno, skype calls, teamspeak, curse voice..

5: "No modders or hackers on console" Wrong actually. There are less of them, but on PC it's as simple as just go to a good server with protection. Done.

6: "Consoles are more powerful" LOOOOOOOOL. A console can, have shitty web surfing, and play games. A computer, it can do anything you want.

Also, 

7: "So powerful games can't even take advantage of all of the graphics" Again, just look at this

8: "Bigger screen" Aha never heard of cables? And I have my pc hooked up to a 50" 3D TV, so hah!

9: "PC's are way too expensive" $600 rig, only $200 more than a console. And since you can get games much cheaper on PC, it makes up for it a lot.

10: "More games on console" Just go into steam, go to store, select all options, and just look at the number of pages. Also, a lot of games are console specific, for example you might need a ps3 to play that game but a ps4 or wii to play that game. With PC, it's all compatible. Also, "Where do you find the pc games?" On steam..

11: "More people play console" Nope.

12: "More consoles to choose from" Ok, if you're playing the brand game, let me make a list of just a fraction of where you can buy your PC from.

Alienware, HP, Dell, Microsoft, Apple, Xidax, Cyberpower PC, Digital Storm, Lenovo, MSI, Razer, MagicMicro, FXWarePC's, computerlane, computerlx, iBuyPower, CybertronPC.

Also, if you're going into specifics and the PC MODELS, then just visit every single site and find the thousands upon thousands of models you can buy :)

You do know this video is satire right?

he is ripping on the console the WHOLE time. 

That hurts my heart

*COUGH*