congrats to LMG(chime in guys :) )

Bajantechnician

I was thinking of creating a topic for the LTT forum to be able to say a short blurb to congratulate and thank Linus Media Group.

Give yours, for here is mine.

Dear Linus Media Group,

Thank you for the years of creating the best quality content on the web, for our personal enjoyment. You were always a source of entertainment, info, and penis-ie jokes. ;) An old chapter has closed, and a new one is to soon be opened. I wish all but the best to the future of Linus Media Group.

Thanks for the years of quality content you have created for us.

Thank you,

Bajantechnician :)

p.s, penis jokes make everything better ;)

I would also like to say this.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I find that... hard to believe.

I too find that joke hard to swallow

Bu dun tsch

Ehh, guess I should say something. First was introduced to Linus with the constant flood of unboxing and, let's be honest, pretty ghetto videos. Seriously glad to see you guys have made it so far in such little time. It really saddens me that the only thing shopping me from saying that in person is my health. Good luck ltt, nothing but the best.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

thanks LMG for helping me decide what components to pick. :P

also, congrats to you guys on moving into a bigger office! 

Dank U Linus-San

I too find that joke hard to swallow

Bu dun tsch

I would also like to say this.

If you guys want to say something, feel free to do so, as i hope to tag them in at the end of the topic, so they can read it

Congratulations to LMG on their move to the new office and new professional setting that will boost their content and creations!

Cheers all the way from Newfoundland!

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Congrats guys, and you too Linus

From rushed videos at a warehouse to a garage and now a full on office with sets. Nice to see you all grow.

-Agent181 aka le douchebag

To the team at Linus Media Group,

Your desire to teach all about computers and inform us all in so many different computer related areas has made a huge impact on my life. I don't think you understand how much more IT means to me now I've had you explaining a lot of how things work and teaching me so much about the basics of computing back in the early days. The opinions over at LMG are very VERY open minded and take into consideration a lot of variables that other places (I'm not talking just YouTube, I mean everywhere from colleges to books in libraries) simply just don't. Not only did you provide me functional advice when I was starting out being an enthusiast, but your opinions to date still reinforce informed decisions that I make daily.

What you do is important to thousands of people, that's why we contribute as much as we can back to you. While I'm only a bronze forum contributor, I wish I could do more to give back. Because you have helped me acquire the knowledge that's allowed me to make an informed decision on a powerful computer, it's allowed me to go into areas I wouldn't have gone into. Such as programming and essential problem solving skills. If you need anything, from a forum moderator to any piece of software to make your lives easier, just ask.

Congratulations on making the jump into a full studio you can call your own. You've worked hard for it, and I look forward to watching all your future content which the new office is really going to help you create much more efficiently on Vessel :-)

Thanks LMG!

Steven Jacob Gergus
~ Gergy008
~ Gergy95

P.S. Don't take notice of the very harsh comments that flood your videos sometimes, people are mean when they are behind the internet for whatever reason. Don't try to please them, only do what you believe is right for your company!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

I love seeing LMG getting bigger. I remember just like yesterday seeing him unbox stuff outside :) makes me smile.

My Rig: CPU - Intel i7 2600k OC @ 4.5 GHz | CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ (Push & Pull) | Motherboard - Asus P8P67 Deluxe | RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600GPU - EVGA GTX 980 (SC) | Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition | PSU - Corsair TX850W | DisplaysDell S2417DG, BenQ XL2420T | Keyboard - Logitech G213 Prodigy |  Mouse - Logitech G303 | Headset - Sennheiser PC363D | Questions? Twitter=@Mattler119 

Dear Linus Media Group™,

Thank you, and conglaturation!! You are winner.

With love,

Gale

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Aye, Linus was the dude who ultimately got me into, wanting, and finally buying a smartwatch. Even though it wasn't one of his favorite (the moto 360), it's his fault I started considering one in the first place. Thanks for that, Linus. Without you, I never would have given a first thought to wearable tech. Keep the reviews and WAN shows coming. WAN shows especially, since I have burned up too many work hours to count listening to them.

p.s, penis jokes make everything better ;)

They're a bit too short tho

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

i was like "oh this guy is one of those boring people that cant take a joke." then i realized what you did and smiled (and felt a bit dumb)

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

Were it not for this wonderful community, and LMG's wonderful videos, I would not have built my first computer, and I would not have decided to go back to college and get an IT degree so that I can move out of my parents house and hopefully have a happy life.

Thank you Linus and friends, and thank you forum people for rekindling my inner nerd.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Were it not for this wonderful community, and LMG's wonderful videos, I would not have built my first computer, and I would not have decided to go back to college and get an IT degree so that I can move out of my parents house and hopefully have a happy life.

Thank you Linus and friends, and thank you forum people for rekindling my inner nerd.

No problem :)

Nerd

xD