The BEST joke you have ever heard while playing a game

Chatzev

I am interested to hear what sort of jokes people have heard over the years. (Context is much appreciated)

The best one I can remember:  I was rolling with my outfit in Planetside 2 and we were decimating an enemy platoon when someone said: "I'd upload this to redtube, but they don't accept rape!" 

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

There will be 7 planets left by the time I'm done with you, because I'm going to destroy Uranus!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

people making fun of peoples toasters in the loading screen in dota 2

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

"RELEASE THE JANITOR!!"
A friend of mine when we were playing 3v3 arenas in wow cataclysm. (the janitor was my guild nickname,)

and everytime before we won an arena match i would /yell "the JANITOR is here to take out the F***ING TRASH!"

-"hey.. chris.." a guild mate said while we where waiting for a raid group to assemble.

-"yes?" i replied
-"go smoke a f***ing pancake" he answered with a complete deadpan voice

"IM TYPING RAINBOWS!?" - An old guild mate who was off his face on painkillers after breaking his leg... he was the main tank in the raid XD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not exactly the best one, but certainly the most memorable one. ArenaNet put so much effort into random conversations like that, it's one of the many reasons I love Guild Wars 2. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

"ur mom"

First thing I thought of when I saw the topic.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

My sister playing Far Cry 3, "JEREMY NO!!!" She was talking to a rock. (Not the best, but I can't think of the best one right now. :/ )

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

Not while gaming, but my cousin works on a ferry here in Norway where there often comes german tourists. Once a german said that the ferry was small and tight. My cousin replied: there was less space in Auschwitz...

something

playing counterstrike with mates and was a 'nade only map.. someone started singing.... 

One of the best things someone has ever said to me was while playing League of Legends (Playing as Ahri: View Attachment if you've never played LoL)

"Some times I like to shove nine towels up my butt and pretend I'm Ahri."

^This makes me laugh still... 

post-2808-0-63927600-1375511007_thumb.jp

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen. 

I once saw someone say "I went to set my password to penis, but it wasn't long enough."

Also in Mafia 2 there is a line "Is that a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them."

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

While playing Counter Strike at 1 in the morning stuff started to happened and this joke emerged:

"What do you do with 1000 used condoms? You smelt it into a tire and call it a Good Year"

|CPU| i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz |Motherboard| Asrock H97M |RAM| Adata 8GB 1600MHz |GPU| Palit GeForce GTX 760 2GB 

|HD| 128GB Adata SSD | 2x 2TB WD Green | 3TB WD Blue |Sound| Creative T6060 5.1 | Razer Kraken Headphones |OS| Windows 10 Pro x64

while playing halo, Player 1 was talking about how everyone's dick was tiny compared to his, and player 2 just comes out of nowhere and says: then you must pass out when you get a boner

I died. LOL

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

Playing starcraft (not sure if Brood War or Wings of Liberty).

Playing 4v4, my entire team leaves. 

I say: "Oh wow, everyone left me, im lonely"

Another player #1: "your never lonely as long as you have your right hand"

Another player #2: "but sometimes I use my left hand"

I say: "me too"

Another player #1: "yeah... i'm also ambidextrous"

I think I managed to take one one of them, but only for them to swamp me leaving their teammate to my wolves (more like tank-reinforced marine army)

The taunts in Chivalry Medieval Warfare are pretty funny.

"Your sword looks a little short, if you know what I mean"

"You'll never be half the man your mother is"

"Your brain is a dry as a biscuit after a long voyage"

I don't want to be offensive but some people in TF2 pay 100$ to buy a "ring" to marry someone and people would rename themselves to Adolf Hitler or something and then "Adolf Hitler" marries someone called Anne Frank.

Once agin, not trying to be offensive, it's just strange/funny.

People have also named themselves things like "their own mother" so when someone kills that person it says

"N00B killed Their Own Mother"

e.t.c

"Your mom is so fat even Blitzcrank can't pull her" 

I think that one made my year.

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

Me and my buddies were playing cod modern warfare 2 and then all of this sudden this british guy started talking all kinds of mess. (Because we were beating him) Then my friend devin who was quiet the entire game yells in the best british accent ive ever heard "WHAT'S THAT MATE. I CANT HEAR YOU FROM ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE POND, WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT OF TEA WITH YOUR BAG" I dont know why but i swear that was the funniest thing ive ever heard him say and hes made me laugh into tears multiple times but this was the best