I've rooted my phone, so what should I do with it?

Dobbsjr

Overclock, overclock EVERYTHING

Uh, don't actually do that, thermal constraints, and the such.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I've heard something called the black market that or just get any game or app you want...idk

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I've heard something called the black market that or just get any game or app you want...idk

Rooting =/= jail breaking.

Because you root a phone does not just mean you can download any game for free.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I aint an expert i never rooted or jail breaking a phone :|

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Any recommendations for root apps or custom roms?

running android?

i run a rooted CM11, comes with the oneplus one, and i don't see a need for a custom rom.

app master,

macrodroid,

diskdigger,

advanced task manager,

blackmarket,

ADBLOCK fucking get this!

device control

overclock widget

that's about all i can think about.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

blackmarket is an app that has .apks of popular paid apps.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Any recommendations for root apps or custom roms?

follow topic.

also, i suggest you allow .apks from untrusted sources, and download some hacked apps from the pirate bay. free pandora one anyone?

You can do that without rooting...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why would you use torrents for things like apps? :D Google has you covered.

whut? how does google hack apps for me?

because i like modified apps.

*cough apkmania* *cough doesnt even need root*

titanium backup

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

snip

titanium backup

titanium backup is a must really. getting the pro version for cloud storage is such a bliss I remember transferring my settings and apps to my note 3 from my note 2 with just one button.

custom roms never forget those.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

titanium backup is a must really. getting the pro version for cloud storage is such a bliss I remember transferring my settings and apps to my note 3 from my note 2 with just one button.

custom roms never forget those.

I download titanium backup and rom manager.

Which custom rom though? I heard Cyanogen is pretty good.

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

Pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes then eat it.....Or you could install a custom rom, or you could even just remove the bloatware and install applications that actually require root, like titanium backup etc. 

I download titanium backup and rom manager.

Which custom rom though? I heard Cyanogen is pretty good.

I have cyanogenmod on both my note 2 and 3 they actually look identical lol.You can also use others like paranoid android.

but be sure to check out if they released any roms for your phone(be sure to check the model, some phones differ in models for each carrier)

also try to find any output on how good the latest builds are specially if they're nightly builds. If there is a Milestone build I'd recommend getting that  but sometimes getting a nightly build is better specially if the milestone one is months old. 

I use nightly builds for both my note 2 and 3 and the UI sometimes crashes when there's too much notifications/heads up notifs.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The slimkat ROM is boss... Using it on my Samsung galaxy s1 right now... Its awesome

Use the following spec style and help us spread the revolution to the rest of LTT!

"Rylo Ken"

Screenaninator: Asus Strix GTX 970 

Procrastinator:Intel I7 4790K @4.0GHZ

Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX Fury (2x8)

Powermathingy: EVGA 650 GS Fully Modular

attachamajiggy: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

Remembrerthing: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB

Buttonboard: Corsair K70 RGB (browns)

Hearamagargle+talkamagargle: Logitech G35

See-A-Move-O: Logitech G502

Not necessary if it's a decent phone. Will just make battery-life worse.

Install xposed and get some xposed modules.

http://repo.xposed.info/module-overview

Even If the phone is decent enough I will still root it and install a custom rom or experiment with the kernel. Just for the fun of trying and playing around with it.

Haha in a sense you can.