Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

My daily driver was once a 2009 HP DV7 laptop with a Core 2 Duo P8700,4 GB RAM and an AMD HD 4650 that ran Windows Vista.

I once wanted a Mac over a custom build just because I was too damn lazy to build one

I spent 6 years of my childhood being addicted to ROBLOX

Main Machine

6700K, Kraken X61, Z170 Krait Gaming, 16GB RAM, 250GB 850 EVO/ 1TB WD Blue, Sapphire R9 390, NZXT H440

Secondary Machine

Early 2011 17 inch Macbook Pro

i still like membrane keyboard and i still have a computer that was made is 1999 which has windows dos and 256 mb of ram and 5 gb of hdd i still like it and i i think how far we are now we use 1024 gb oh hdd 

i still have  a computer which is made in 1998 which runs on windows dos and has 256 mb of ram and 5 gb of hdd, i am planing to keep it and show it to my grand children 

i got a K CPU and a B85 mobo thinking it would work and i could overclock :/

You can.

You just don't have as much OC'ing options, so you will get a lower OC.

You can also OC Non-k CPU's but once again, you'll get a lower OC.

i still have  a computer which is made in 1998 which runs on windows dos and has 256 mb of ram and 5 gb of hdd, i am planing to keep it and show it to my grand children 

And?

You can.

You just don't have as much OC'ing options, so you will get a lower OC.

You can also OC Non-k CPU's but once again, you'll get a lower OC.

how tough? when i go to the BIOS all overclocking options are disabled! do i need to update it or something?

My computers side panel and PSU wont fit, meaning that it looks hideous. Oh, and despite building 5pcs, I'm yet to make one for myself.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I spent three hours last night messing with mods thinking my first time on the Nexus had messed up my audio, only to find out it was the fact I had moved the audio from the front jack to the rear. Still haven't fixed it but at least I know it's not the nakedness.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I built a pc for a friend and when installing the cpu cooler backplate one of the nuts was stripped so I just told him "eh, the other three should hold it in pretty securely" and installed it like that because I didn't want to go through the trouble of making a warranty claim.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I am losing interest in gaming these days and I prefer to play more casual games than fast paced ones 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Ive never used a hard drive that uses sata. 

I have, although only once.

I have about 12 computers in my house and ONE is recent enough to use sata. Also I have gaming DDR in my secondary. By HyperX

I have killed 3 systems... And all of them I have no effing idea how T.T

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

I have replaced way too many keyboards...for academic purposes stains lol.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I don't like mechanical keyboards for gaming. I prefer a good membrane. I like desk mats, not mouse pads.

600x190px-LL-c9a34909_Untitled.png

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I don't like mechanical keyboards for gaming. I prefer a good membrane. I like desk mats, not mouse pads.

LOL, now that's a mouse pad.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I bought an Xbox One even though I knew the PS4 was better.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Today I just got my new gaming pc, it's not very high end tho, I enjoyed building and I had a lot of trouble because everytime I try to turn it on it doesn't boot. But I realized that the switch on the PSU wasn't turned on and I had a lot of trouble finding the cause of the problem. When I finished building my PC and installing the OS, the mouse wasn't working and no cursor was showing up. I still cannot play because I have to wait for my mouse to arrive. 

First build I ever did was for a friend. I also didn't flip the PSU on when I was testing the HW out of the case, luckily I figured it out after couple seconds. :D From there it was smooth sailing. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

it took me 11 hours (had to do good cable management with a non modular psu)

boot every step

never had a problem

SCARED TO FUCKING DEATH CAUSE FORGOT THE POWER SWITCH ON POWER SUPPLY

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Today I just got my new gaming pc, it's not very high end tho, I enjoyed building and I had a lot of trouble because everytime I try to turn it on it doesn't boot. But I realized that the switch on the PSU wasn't turned on and I had a lot of trouble finding the cause of the problem. When I finished building my PC and installing the OS, the mouse wasn't working and no cursor was showing up. I still cannot play because I have to wait for my mouse to arrive. 

So you currently have a mouse that doesn't work but another one is coming in the mail?  Can you try the one you have in a different computer to see if it works?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

My first ever build I didn't know the graphics card required both plugs to be in, and my dad was teasing me about static and I basically shit myself when it wouldn't display xD

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats