Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

The three sins I easily can be witness my looking at my setup and a quick peak in my rig.....

1) bought and use Mercury dancing water speaker, simply cause I like the colored water regardless of sound

2) have a $15 Logitech mouse that I use for everything for the past three years, it fulfills all my high demanding fps gaming needs.

3) I have 3 saved laptop hard drives that are in my rig, the biggest one only add an additional 80GBs that are accessible. Also none of them have any type of rubber mountings and rattle like snakes in my rig..... 

My dad's gotten me two sets of beats. I've sold them both. Gave him back the money for one of them and used the other one to buy a keyboard and mouse.  :ph34r:

My dad's gotten me two sets of beats. I've sold them both. Gave him back the money for one of them and used the other one to buy a keyboard and mouse.  :ph34r:

I read that as "My dad's gotten me two sets of breasts" okay. I'll fly away now

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I like the new macbook despite it's one usb-c. The design is cool and I think that apple laptops are the best looking on the market. Sometimes I even think of buying one because it looks cool knowing that it's overpriced.

also I want an iPhone

I use a controller. and i like it....

I once spent all my money in high school building my first computer, and a custom case, by myself, filled it with mineral oil. FIRST BUILD EVER.

it's like having sex with an Italian super model, I didn't deserve it, I didn't even know how awesome i was, and I only have like 3 pictures.... (which i am shirtless in...)

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I have a core 2 duo E8400

And some crappy 10 year old case that linus had featured in one of his case review videos...

I actually think that Just Cause 2 is a better open world game than GTA IV.

that's because it is

I don't like cherry MX Blue switches but yet use a razer orbweaver to play all my games

I am a sucker for anything with LED's, infact half of the things I buy are because they have LED's

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

Built in late 2013 

16 gb vengeance ram

g1 sniper 5 E-ATX 

800W gold xfx mudular psu 

NZXT switch 810

1000$ worth of custom watercooling components:

360 rad

240 rad

5 corsair pressure fans 120mm

swiftech MCP655  pump with pump head attatched to 150ml reservoir 

around 20 compression fittings  

SWIFTECH 780 waterblock 

SWIFTECH APPOGIO cpu waterblock 

ek green fluid

NZXT green strip

UV led bar 

NZXT touch screen 5.25" fan controller

Periphereals:

R.A.T 7

CYBORG V.7

ASUS vulcan pro ANC

ASUS 248 144hz 1ms monitor 3D ready 

Your thoughts ?

Can I have your address? For science reasons, obviously...

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I buy a lot of parts/stuff from Best Buy. I used to work there so I feel bad if I buy it elsewhere because of how much I enjoyed working there. I know I usually pay more, but I just like seeing all those friendly faces.

I like Razer products, never had a problem with them and loved everyone. I have a Kraken, a Deathadder Chroma, and I just ordered a Blackwidow Chroma.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

My cousin thought that graphics card = monitor. It lasted for 6 years, since I told him that his GPU is pretty good(back in a day). Today he understood that his life was a lie.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I own a Xbox 360 and One and use them more often then my PC. :(  

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

I am a computer part hoarder... I own a PCMCIA tuner card and a PCMCIA PCI card to plug it into. I also have about 10 random hard drive ranging from 20g to 80g apiece. You never know when you might need them.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a few times turned on a pc i just built without plugin in the cpu 4 pin or 8 pin.  i forgot what dlc meant once.  i really liked win 8 when it cam out.

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

I buy competitive FPS games for consoles because I still suck major balls with a mouse a keyboard, despite three years experience...

I've been using the same cheapy HP keyboard since 2010 for gaming, and it's missing the enter key. I've even resold my Razer Tartarus and went back to my baby.

junker build in the making

i use a microsoft arc keyboard...... with my laptop, and the logitech m305 is my favourite mouse ever which i also use with my laptop.

I buy competitive FPS games for consoles because I still suck major balls with a mouse a keyboard, despite three years experience...

Competitive FPS games for console? Those  don't exist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/jk

I lay CoD on console too :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I replace my laptops on a yearly basis as I am never satisfied by them.

I have basically given up PC gaming in favour of my PS4 & PS3 >_>

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I made someone assemble a PC before
Not my rig below nut

I think it was 2 years ago, i made someone build a PC for me, he did everything wrong

No wonder it died last year!

"Dont take my word for it, wait for the others"

-GabbDogg 2015