Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I am still currently using a netbook. 

To game on, or I should say try to game on.

I didn't notice my display was not 1080p till like, a month ago.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I love pc's and i'm a crazy enthusiast but can afford my pc yet my specs however I like to hide.

fLr3J4I.png

I use an 22" 1080p TV plugged into the VGA-port of an GeForce 2 GTS :/ (I run Lubuntu 12 on that PC at 1920x1080 as well)

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I'm using the stock cooler on my i7 4790K. And I bought an Alienware x51 2 years ago.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

I still use a 12 inch CRT  :(

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

I had spent a lot of money on the system in my specs, yet played on a 1680x1050 monitor for a year with it.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

my pc is so overkill because I only play minecraft and cs:go

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I still use a 12 inch CRT  :(

Best response time ever.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I only play a game of battlefield 4 when my room is cold because it's cheaper than turning on the heating. (It's very effective)

Having a stock AMD product, right? I use them to cook eggs.

My PC is fool proofed with a coin. Switches arent connected.

..But now that I think of it, I could just put reset and power in series. In my R3 case reset is hidden, adding a bit of brainwork into equation.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

I buy stuff from Ncix sales and make up my mind later.

This was at my first computer store job and we were fairly dodgy and never had the right equipment. I installed my first SSD into a desktop and I couldn't work out where to install it since we didn't have the 3.5 bracket for it. So what I did was installed it on the bottom of 3.5" bay and held it in with one screw. 

I look at those days now and think, shit why would I do something so dodgy.

My builds power button gets stuck in, so i've removed the connector from my motherboard and use a screwdriver to start it up instead of going downstairs and getting the WD40 I could use to potentially fix it.

When playing CS:GO I often use a Pro90 because I feel like it fulfills all my silver needs

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

i wanna buy a macbook :( also running a pc with maximus 7 hero+4790K+ a god damned 5200rpm HDD no SSD

i wanna buy a macbook :( also running a pc with maximus 7 hero+4790K+ a god damned 5200rpm HDD no SSD

I was trying to install Kubuntu on a HTPC I'm building and was getting an error that made no sense and I spent ages troubleshooting only to find the problem was so fucking stupid... through tiredness or whatever I didn't actually plug the SATA cable from my SSD into my motherboard >_<

THAT'LL STOP IT INSTALLING TO IT, YEAH.

micro ATX motherboard in a Source 210. 

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

Please, you guys ain't got nutin' on either my crappy ten year old laptop (rockin specs that I don't even know) and my 10 year old PC. (With a CPU with no information on the internet about....)

Oh and also the fact that my main 'computer' at the moment is my iPad.... Yeah.... When will I be able to build my new pc...

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.