Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Let's just all laugh at my terrible accuracy... laughing is good for you anyway

At least you can keep a combo. I just like to get rid of mine a lot without noticing :D

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

At least you can keep a combo. I just like to get rid of mine a lot without noticing :D

have a loud combobreak sound. currently i use a Touhou death sound as my combobreak sound :D

laughing is healthy :)

but seriously, 90%?

Got a problem with my low acc bro?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Holding a combo and me in the same sentence? Are you drunk?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Got a problem with my low acc bro?

at least you have a nice consistency. mine's suck af.

at least you have a nice consistency. mine's suck af.

ha ha ha... my consistency is so terrible I shouldn't be allowed to use that word

osu! profile

have a loud combobreak sound. currently i use a Touhou death sound as my combobreak sound :D

I have a noticeable break sound, and it's annoying when I do drop a combo, but things like sliders I mustn't be doing right and dropping the combo. Need to record myself and see

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

I have a noticeable break sound, and it's annoying when I do drop a combo, but things like sliders I mustn't be doing right and dropping the combo. Need to record myself and see

it's annoying i know :(

slider breaks are annoying af... you could simply torture yourself like I like doing and play with SD until you make it :P

osu! profile

Kudos to peppy for making this. It really surprised me when I opened osu! today :).

0AgIhoI.jpg

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Kudos to peppy for making this. It really surprised me when I opened osu! today :).

0AgIhoI.jpg

and it cycles through a bunch of different bgs too :D

osu! profile

am i the only one who likes rustbell skin?

I'm using it right now, beautiful to read with

I don't know what's with me but whenever I enter a multiplayer match I just suck even more than I usually do. Did a 3h long mp and I failed like everything... including 3,5* maps and such.

osu! profile

Laugh at my accuracy now @Wind :P

rIQN5Hk.jpg

osu! profile

I don't know what's with me but whenever I enter a multiplayer match I just suck even more than I usually do. Did a 3h long mp and I failed like everything... including 3,5* maps and such.

pressure?

pressure?

If it is it's subconscious...

osu! profile

I've been struggling to do any map for the past few days, then I beat my score on this and still struggle with what was easy before. I'm so confused

post-155566-0-89923000-1450396016_thumb.

I've been struggling to do any map for the past few days, then I beat my score on this and still struggle with what was easy before. I'm so confused

screenshot014.png

Don't worry about it... Bad days like that happen all the time. At least for me. But one day you get it in one try and be like "o.o how was that so hard yesterday" :P

osu! profile

I'm using it right now, beautiful to read with

can't disagree. that skin could replacing my custom Rafis skin as a daily skin :D

lZMjC.pngcan i still laugh? :DxD

Good, good... But I still have more combo :P

osu! profile

Is everybody now using the rustbell skin?

osu! profile