Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

It's always an achievement when I don't miss (on a non TV size map) :D

DaZoD0e.jpg

dat acc

dat acc

yes yes... I said it before - you can all laugh at my acc. I don't have a problem with that :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

dat acc (3)

mine's 91.4%

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/50835

This map is fun to do with 100% bg dim because it has black approach circles :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

For your entertainment...

XILRfb1.jpg

osu! profile

Dat acc(4)

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

oh, lol

dat acc(5)

Now that we all had a good laugh at dat acc I have a serious question for all the tablet users here... How do you reach the corners? Because I can never reach them properly. You think the area I'm using is too big?

osu! profile

Now that we all had a good laugh at dat acc I have a serious question for all the tablet users here... How do you reach the corners? Because I can never reach them properly.

Sounds like your active area is too large.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sounds like your active area is too large.

But it's like 75% of the H420 which is already pretty small. Should I make it even smaller?

osu! profile

I think the curse is finally broken. Still can't keep a combo going though

post-155566-0-47551600-1450568264_thumb.

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

@NeatSquidYT

i found you on Reimudesu stream :P

I saw him during that cosplay hype reimu stream 2 days ago :P

osu! profile

@NeatSquidYT

i found you on Reimudesu stream :P

^_^

I always find @KingCry on streams. A few days ago, he was spectating Kynan whilst I was in his stream and a couple of days ago I was watching an osu! skinner and apparently @KingCry donated him a GTX 770.

^_^

I always find @KingCry on streams. A few days ago, he was spectating Kynan whilst I was in his stream and a couple of days ago I was watching an osu! skinner and apparently @KingCry donated him a GTX 770.

a GTX 770? nice :D

I saw him during that cosplay hype reimu stream 2 days ago :P

you once see me on Azer's right? he don't reply to me :(

you once see me on Azer's right? he don't reply to me :(

in Osu in-game chat, yes.

osu! profile

Your daily dose of laughter brought to you by a 4 minute song full of deathstreams...

3skBBs4.jpg

osu! profile

Your daily dose of laughter brought to you by a 4 minute song full of deathstreams...

dat acc(1)

Is it possible to get a D rating without using the "no fail" mode?

dat acc(1)

Is it possible to get a D rating without using the "no fail" mode?

yes. But you have to be super good like me :P

osu! profile

yes. But you have to be super good like me :P

I'm trying. :D

One day ... one day.  :rolleyes:

3skBBs4.jpg

i don't even know if that acc was intentional. :P

dat acc(2)

i don't even know if that acc was intentional. :P

dat acc(2)

well it was my first pass on this map so... I don't need to be intentional on my low acc. It comes naturally

osu! profile