Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

help me guys. i can't do zig-zag pattern or any advanced pattern anymore. it's like my hand is forgetting how to do so. :(

that is false. Mouse is better than Tablet for spinning.

That is not false. Drawing a circle is much more natural to most humans, although it all boils down to preference, although 99% of people I've seen say that tablet is better for spinning.

help me guys. i can't do zig-zag pattern or any advanced pattern anymore. it's like my hand is forgetting how to do so. :(

You don't really need to. If there's a map you're stuck on, use my method of cutting certain parts of maps out and keep on trying until you get it.

I've seen my buddy Accuracy today... then I punched him in the face. He ran away :P

d5kZ94k.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

@Mo5 Wasn't your PP around 250-300 yesterday? I'm pretty sure I saw it at that level... the site is broken at times I guess.

But I could have been drunk.  :ph34r: 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

@Mo5 Wasn't your PP around 250-300 yesterday? I'm pretty sure I saw it at that level... the site is broken at times I guess.

But I could have been drunk.  :ph34r: 

You probably saw it for Mania :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

For me, this is an amazing play. 110pp sightread nomod SS.

vIdQ1ub.jpg

Good job!

So this is where my mate Accuracy ran off to... Can I get him back now pls :P

osu! profile

For me, this is an amazing play. 110pp sightread nomod SS.

vIdQ1ub.jpg

i will play HD on that map so that i can beat you :P

and i rarely catch you online again :(

i will play HD on that map so that i can beat you :P

and i rarely catch you online again :(

#BlameTimeZones

osu! profile

am i the only one who likes rustbell skin?

am i the only one who likes rustbell skin?

I actually don't have his skin so I can't tell :/

osu! profile

I just realized that osu is the largest game on my pc lol.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I just realized that osu is the largest game on my pc lol.

OSU is the only game on my PC :D

osu! profile

OSU is the only game on my PC :D

I have quite a lot of other games, but none of them are as big as my osu folder.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I have quite a lot of other games, but none of them are as big as my osu folder.

Since I switched to an SSD I said I wouldn't waste space on games I wouldn't play... Plus my osu folder also doubles as my music folder too :P

osu! profile

I managed to do a decent score with my tablet... all hope is not lost.

kgwoqOH.jpg

And I broke to 1500pp with that too... OK :huh:

osu! profile

Oh man, haven't played for a while. Time to do some osu again <3

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Since I switched to an SSD I said I wouldn't waste space on games I wouldn't play... Plus my osu folder also doubles as my music folder too :P

I have a 3tb HDD with most of my games on it. Although half of the HDD is taken up purely by Touhou music :).

I managed to do a decent score with my tablet... all hope is not lost.

And I broke to 1500pp with that too... OK :huh:

all i wanna say is, that acc doe :P

I have a 3tb HDD with most of my games on it. Although half of the HDD is taken up purely by Touhou music :).

do you like Touhou music that have a rock or more or a pop Touhou music ( like Senya and such, don't know the genre ) :P

all i wanna say is, that acc doe :P

Let's just all laugh at my terrible accuracy... laughing is good for you anyway

osu! profile

do you like Touhou music that have a rock or more or a pop Touhou music ( like Senya and such, don't know the genre ) :P

I prefer the rock side of music, but there's also plenty of good music in other genres. Pretty much the only genre of which I don't like any Touhou music is electro and similar things.

Let's just all laugh at my terrible accuracy... laughing is good for you anyway

laughing is healthy :)

but seriously, 90%?