Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Just ignore the noob welcoming himself to the 1600pp club...

uMOqVym.png

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Got a new mechanical keyboard for my birthday :D I need to get used to the lightness of the switches, it feels amazing :D

Got a new mechanical keyboard for my birthday :D I need to get used to the lightness of the switches, it feels amazing :D

Happy birthday and happy Christmas!

Enjoy your new keyboard. I'm sure once you'll get used to it you won't be going back to membrane :D

You British people do say happy Christmas not merry, right?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

happy birthday bud. :D

happy birthday dood! :)

Beatmap Of The Week - 9th Week - Christmas special

I thought I would do a little special this week. No submissions from other people because I wanted this to be a surprise for everyone. If you have a map that feels like it would be a nice pick for this special, just tell me and I`ll update this post :).
20111225_2154062.jpg
Merry christmas to everone and happy birthday to @NeatSquidYT.

1. For Expert Player

Pick from Me: Hatori Sora, Arisugawa Miyabi, Nanahara Kotomi & Sakaki Runa - Winter Bells Gasshou Version ( Insane ) ( 4.53 Stars)

2. For Advanced Player

Pick from Me: DJ BaSSMaT - Merry Christmas ( Christmas ) ( 3.91 Stars )

3. For Intermediate Player

Pick from Me: Tamura Yukari - MERRY MERRY MERRY MENU... Ne! ( Ufw's Hard ) ( 2.81 Stars )

4. For Novice Player

Pick from Me: Aly & AJ - We Wish You A Merry Christmas ( Normal ) ( 2.06 Stars )

If any of you want some maps featured in the next BotW, just send me a pm.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Happy birthday and happy Christmas!

Enjoy your new keyboard. I'm sure once you'll get used to it you won't be going back to membrane :D

You British people do say happy Christmas not merry, right?

Ty :) I already hate membrane on my first day. This feels so nice to type on and it sounds amazing.

We say both, depending on situation. Most of the time happy, however we do say merry on occasion. 

happy birthday bud. :D

happy birthday dood! :)

Thanks mates :)

rip acc 2k15 v2

speak again when you have 68% mate xD

osu! profile

Looks like i reached my soft cap, only way to improve is to work hard and practice a lot. Can't get better by simply playing random maps from time to time.
How you guys reached your limit? Worked hard from beginning or played just for fun and got better naturally like I did? :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Looks like i reached my soft cap, only way to improve is to work hard and practice a lot. Can't get better by simply playing random maps from time to time.

How you guys reached your limit? Worked hard from beginning or played just for fun and got better naturally like I did? :)

there is no limit tbh. i still can't believe i make to 2.6K pp and played 5 star map now.

i started at 500pp and only play 2-3 star at that time.

of course it for fun, but there's a little bit of tryhard. but it all comes naturally.

I think my play count speaks for itself:

Play Count: 20,867

But I'm still awful...

osu! profile

1400pp yeeee

im catching u guys

3 1.5K PP player, woah :D

but it will take a while to catch up with me :D

This 2 scores were played about 2 months apart... amount of improvement: 0; pp gained: 1000

Once a noob, always a noob

vmeyfSV.jpg

osu! profile

3 1.5K PP player, woah :D

but it will take a while to catch up with me :D

I'll catch you before January ends... January 2017 that is... maybe

osu! profile

fuck streams
/rant

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

fuck streams

/rant

You're going through that period huh... Don't worry, you'll hate them less soon.

osu! profile

fuck streams

/rant

you will get over it. i love stream :D