Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

earlier, i was playing a 1v3 with @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName , @Mo5, and @Vlazzy.

it was a lot of fun. we should do it again with the rest of the members :D

I was only there to protect my last place. I can't let it get taken... We have a special relationship.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

hate to say this, i'm using mouse bro.

imo your gonna be spending a long time then finding a nice mouse that feels nice to use all the time for when you play osu

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

imo your gonna be spending a long time then finding a nice mouse that feels nice to use all the time for when you play osu

my G502 do that, it's just my bad habit to get into weird hand position.

G303 , G100s, Razer Deathadder

Tried mouse again today. I was able to play alright despite not having played with it in months. But how the hell are people able to do spinners with mice? It just feels so weird to do them.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just noticed that the owc finale is at 4:30am german time :/. Wanted to watch it, but now I`m not sure.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Tried mouse again today. I was able to play alright despite not having played with it in months. But how the hell are people able to do spinners with mice? It just feels so weird to do them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Upu7hONC4

i can do 350BPM with a mouse. in fact, spinner is easier with a mouse than a tablet.

Just noticed that the owc finale is at 4:30am german time :/. Wanted to watch it, but now I`m not sure.

No way am I waking up (staying up) at that hour. Maybe if it were 6am I'd set an alarm to wake me up but 430 is that time when its too early to wake up but too late to just not sleep

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

i can do 350BPM with a mouse. in fact, spinner is easier with a mouse than a tablet.

I couldn't disagree more, to actually spin decently I have to lock my arm in a really weird way because of my sensitivity and if I move my mouse too quick the sensor doesn't keep up.

Tablet I just have to do maybe a centimetre at most of movement for 280+rpm, much much easier on my arm/wrist so I don't get pain and cramps as quick

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

May i present you me defeating @KingCry score #2

=lTTz5.png

Inb4 KingCry gets an SS on that map.

dat c doe

Still a better score than my A though.

Still a better score than my A though.

it's not my best score, it seems i screenshot it too fast, the scoreboard haven't updated yet. i did with a 98% acc :P

I've been on a hiatus for std and moved to mania for a bit. I stull don't know how people have such fast reflexes on std and I wonder if people have 7 brains the individually controls each finger

I've been on a hiatus for std and moved to mania for a bit. I stull don't know how people have such fast reflexes on std and I wonder if people have 7 brains the individually controls each finger

ask @SPAS-ID for all your mania needs. he's the only guy here that play mania in a regular basis.

why STD player have fast reflex? Practice duh. started from the bottom now we're here way.

I don't have problems with my reflexes in mania, but I press the wrong keys 90% of the time. The same thing happens to me no matter which diff.

I don't have problems with my reflexes in mania, but I press the wrong keys 90% of the time. The same thing happens to me no matter which diff.

^

I honestly prefer playing taiko to playing mania.

^

I honestly prefer playing taiko to playing mania.

^

Taiko is better than mania. i like to farm on the easy map and get easy Top 50 :D

^

Taiko is better than mania. i like to farm on the easy map and get easy Top 50 :D

When I get the time, I'm gonna hook up my Rock Band drum to my PC and play taiko

Rockband-drumset.jpg

TIL there are torrents that include most of the beatmap packs. Downloading them right now :-). https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/147478

I kinda feel like I should get a new drive just for osu :P.