Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Come talk about Osu!

It can be good replays, general chit chat (about the GAME), beatmap suggestions, challenges, anything! :D

EDIT: Club rules are as follows: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IslL5Hk6GUNIauI1E7yfUsWldzTJ62AB0sIc1gF-GmY/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT 2: Club Discord server is now up https://discord.gg/0aKuv3vmaOKCuJdC

EDIT 3: Club roles are now a thing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vjRSdmGhrtTnAhsWmh5rsmTDvyLOwhQZIS613PujWQ0/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT 4:

Beatmap Of The Week - 8th Week

1. For Expert Player
      Pick from Wind: yanaginagi - Killer Song (Short Ver.) ( Insane ) ( 4.92 Stars )

Pick from NeatSquidYT: Nightcore - Flower Dance ( A.C -AR10- ) ( 8.00 Stars )

Pick from Me: MY FIRST STORY - Fukagyaku Replace ( Saut`s Insane ) ( 4.60 Stars )

2. For Advanced Player
      Pick from Mo5: LiSA - Confidence Driver ( Insane ) ( 4.30 Stars )

Pick from Me: Doxx & Feint - The Pink Fields ( Fort`s Insane ) ( 4.30 Stars )

3. For Intermediate Player
      Pick from Pandalf: GRANRODEO - Memories ( Hard ) ( 3.33 Stars )

Pick from Mo5: Chiyoko - Alice's Mad Tea Party ( Hard ) ( 2.62 Stars )

4. For Novice Player
      Pick from Mo5: niki - HYBRID ( Hard ) ( 2.41 Stars )

If any of you want some maps featured in the next BotW, just send me a pm.

Previous BOTWs:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6240972
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6292027
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6353324
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6394173
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6455456
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6522097
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/413936-official-osu-thread/?p=6738421

whats osu?

Ìt's basically a rhythm game. You download a song that's called beatmap from it's official site and you try to hit the marks with precision and fast reactions.

Here is what some of the most experienced osu! players do.

EDIT: That's a song in the Insane difficulty.

Want to beat that god damn beatmap. East New Sound: Hiiro Gekka no Kyousai no Zetsu.

Never played it. I'm currently trying to S a map which i think is called Leave The Lights on on its insane difficulty. It's so easy but I just can't stop getting misses :/

I'm also trying to S FELT- In My Room on Tranquility

Oh, I forgot to tag @KingCry

Am I the only one who grinds TAG4 maps just because they're so fun?

Contact @Charger for all your OSU specific keyboard needs ;)

Contact @Charger for all your OSU specific keyboard needs ;)

I'm considering getting a Quickfire TK in Browns just for Osu...

Also people who use drawing tablets need to man up and use trackballs. [emoji14]

I'm considering getting a Quickfire TK in Browns just for Osu...

I was saying basically one with just enough keys for it, not a whole board.

Also people who use drawing tablets need to man up and use trackballs. [emoji14]

I'm also buying a tablet just for osu, why would you use a trackball? Acceleration = inaccuracy usually

I was saying basically one with just enough keys for it, not a whole board.

Oh, right, one of those things that shouldn't exist?

I'm also buying a tablet just for osu, why would you use a trackball? Acceleration = inaccuracy usually

That was more being a troll but trackballs done have acceleration. All the best are opto-mechanical which is about as precise and direct as you can get.

Personally just use a mouse I see no point to get a drawing pad for a game, kinda defeats half the purpose. Can't increase your accuracy with a mouse if you dont use one.

I bet it actually started with some who had it plugged up for art reasons since its that type of community, or at least was and then was either to lazy to move it or just thought to give it a try.

Oh, right, one of those things that shouldn't exist?

? Must have cheaper and easier, kinda like using a smaller keyboard for CS.

Nice to see this being a topic. Ibe been playing for 8 months daily. My goal is to HDHR Airman with a FC. My gear for osu is a Quickfire TK with MXBrowns and a Huion 420 with full area and 1080p game res.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Ìt's basically a rhythm game. You download a song that's called beatmap from it's official site and you try to hit the marks with precision and fast reactions.

I have no interest in the game, but my god, that guy is amazing. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I get stuck and end up feeling unsatisfied. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I have no interest in the game, but my god, that guy is amazing. 

Meh, there's better.

there is much much better now.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

there is much much better now.

Yeah, but it's still the only Big Black SS. I think Rrtyui is the 2nd best osu player ever personally, and first is the godly Cookiezi

hqdefault.jpg

The abuse ! The Speed ! My eyes !!! They're burning !!! My friend plays this ... I fail on the most simple level , so yay for me !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's more than insane. It's classed as WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK?, but it's more of an "extra" map IMO.

Yeah, but it's still the only Big Black SS. I think Rrtyui is the 2nd best osu player ever personally, and first is the godly Cookiezi

hqdefault.jpg

tbh Cookiezi is a wash up now he just got back to playing and ppy is not gonna let him back officially on the game cause he was a cocky dickhead when he played. Only thing good about him was his accuracy otherwise he was a normal pp farming like most of osu community is. Farming for rank doesn't make you better. It's being diverse in different mapping styles and beig able to play them with good accuracy

|King Of The Lost|

tbh Cookiezi is a wash up now he just got back to playing and ppy is not gonna let him back officially on the game cause he was a cocky dickhead when he played. Only thing good about him was his accuracy otherwise he was a normal pp farming like most of osu community is. Farming for rank doesn't make you better. It's being diverse in different mapping styles and beig able to play them with good accuracy

No he isn't. He's still a great player. Also, he wasn't just a PP farmer, he is known for being a god because he had tremendous skill for the time. For example, he was the first person ever to FC a TAG4 map nomod.

No he isn't. He's still a great player. Also, he wasn't just a PP farmer, he is known for being a god because he had tremendous skill for the time. For example, he was the first person ever to FC a TAG4 map nomod.

my opinion of him wont change like I said he was know for accuracy nothing more. He wasn't a god or anything he was just accurate every one dick rides him, and to be honest it's annoying

|King Of The Lost|