Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

nah, did you know that 5 FPS can make a difference is Benchmark Score

tell me you didn't use osu for benchmark. you're weird af if you do.

all this 1.3K post, and you didnt have 9 members ?

f778885255.jpg

people come and go. we pick the member with how often they post.

i did, my 960 survive Sanic at 240FPS+ :D, Centipede is quite EZ tho

of course it will at that FPS. my 750ti can manage that as well on stock.

Holly potato, switched to integrated gpu and FPS rose from 300 range to 800. Mouse on dedicated chip feels so floaty O_o

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Holly potato, switched to integrated gpu and FPS rose from 300 range to 800. Mouse on dedicated chip feels so floaty O_o

why do you get higher FPS by using IGPU?

why do you get higher FPS by using IGPU?

If only I would know!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

If only I would know!

only GPU god and peppy would know. the mystery is endless.

So I got to 862pp today and my first score in the 50pp range :D

My accuracy though: "... worse than the holocaust" -HappyStick 2015

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

So I got to 862pp today and my first score in the 50pp range :D

My accuracy though: "... worse than the holocaust" -HappyStick 2015

HappyStick best quote :

" this is like pulling out a tumor from a old lady, and put it in osu, and make it into a map, is it what it is?"

after one month i finally got my Huion H420

ebay 5/5

another guy with a tablet. when will my suffer ends?

/jk

show us some gameplay with it. :D

ebay 5/5

Nice. I've been using my sister's old bamboo fun tablet. Does what it needs to and no real complaints.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

ebay 5/5

Ebay predicted mine should arrive November 3rd as the earliest... Lets see what happens :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

ebay 5/5

What are your first impressions of it?

osu! profile

I am proud to announce that the LTT Osu! group finally has an official group picture... or whatever you call this idk :)

Bfd6oej.jpg

You can download them here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Ckovtr_Ex3ZG1xeFVRbTdWbVU/view?usp=sharing

Special thanks to plesnivsir for making it and @Wind for giving the idea

So fucking amazing. Makes me happy that I founded this club one day out of compelete boredom, and now we're a little community. Thanks everyone for keeping this alive :)

Sorry for not following the topic. Been kinda busy lately and I don't have enough time to play. 

I'm getting a new mouse this week and I'll slowly get back into osu. Tell me if anyone adds me as a friend, so I can add them too. I've currently added [-R1] and Ictogan.

Thanks @Mo5 for the avatar.

Tell me about it. I have maths test on thursday and I suck at maths.

HappyStick best quote :

" this is like pulling out a tumor from a old lady, and put it in osu, and make it into a map, is it what it is?"

My favourite is

"If she's old enough to pee, she's good enough for me"

I'm deciding what's harder, Freedom Dive on osu! or Freedom Dive on Cytus.. I've only played Cytus version but you get little numbers to tell you where to go plus you can use a m+kb on osu... :x (I don't play osu!, I want to know which is harder tho)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I'm deciding what's harder, Freedom Dive on osu! or Freedom Dive on Cytus.. I've only played Cytus version but you get little numbers to tell you where to go plus you can use a m+kb... :x (I don't play osu!, I want to know which is harder tho)

Freedom Dive on DT, hardest mode ? i would say Mania, Renard - Banned Forever [super Easy] its Mania World Cup 2014 Map

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Freedom Dive on DT, hardest mode ? i would say Mania, Renard - Banned Forever [super Easy] its Mania World Cup 2014 Map

Idk what DT means :c and heylooks it's Renard.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

What BPM? Does osu! even work like that? On a scale of 1 to hard, how you rank it?

FD or Banned 4ever ?

FD i would rate about 8 since of em is just stream

Banned 4ever hell/10, SV + LN + BPM + Trill + Jack = jhlee0133 ( he's currently the best Keyboard Player out there ) if you wondering how good he is Youtube Maniera jhlee0133 or watch hes Stream

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

FD or Banned 4ever ?

FD i would rate about 8 since of em is just stream

Banned 4ever hell/10, SV + LN + BPM + Trill + Jack = jhlee0133 ( he's currently the best Keyboard Player out there ) if you wondering how good he is Youtube Maniera jhlee0133 or watch hes Stream

The only songs I can compare to on cytus/deemo are FD and Myosotis... someone make a port of Banned forever please.

EDIT: Maybe if you treated every slide in L in Cytus as a click note them it would be the same difficulty...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

The only songs I can compare to on cytus/deemo are FD and Myosotis... someone make a port of Banned forever please.

EDIT: Maybe if you treated every slide in L in Cytus as a click note them it would be the same difficulty...

same difficulty as endless hellish stream ? k den

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1