Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

It was ranked 5 years ago. Probably one of the best maps of that time I've played.

5 years. wow. 8.2mil plays. IMO the Easy and Medium was the best diff. Hard and Insane feels lacking. i remember now the map i most tryharded, that, Bad Apple, and Remote Control.

Great choices. :P

Do you have any good 2.5 - 3 star beatmaps too?

Currently on mobile, so I can't check which good maps there are with that difficulty, but I remember Party*Party and coward montblanc to be good maps.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo beatmap, Hikaru Nara, Scarlet Ballet, ClariS music, finally, &z

I really like this one - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/784972

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191541

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/197828

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/292644

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I really like this one - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/784972

also this w/ HR https://osu.ppy.sh/b/672345&m=0

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

What are your fav maps from owc group stage? Mine personally are Black rebel and Outer science

osu! profile

What that colorful line at the middle bottom of the screen stands for?

What are your fav maps from owc group stage? Mine personally are Black rebel and Outer science

Anesthesia
Magnetic shift
Artificial rose

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

i guess you reffering to the Cutting Edge icon. it's the most early bird build, with daily update and stuff. you need to have a supporter to play multi with that build. solo play is fine without it.

If you reffering on the gameplay, it may be a icon whether you get a 300,100, or 50.

Anesthesia

Magnetic shift

Artificial rose

It tells you if you're hitting early (left portion) or late (right portion)... with middle being perfectly on time ofc :)

osu! profile

lf7kP.png

i'm happy, even if it Country Ranking and my Country sucks, i'm still happy. :D

lf7kP.png

i'm happy, even if it Country Ranking and my Country sucks, i'm still happy. :D

Spin to win boys

Yay, I'm an admin! I'll immediately start abusing my power by using "/kick everyone".

In all seriousness, is there any real purpose to these roles?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Yay, I'm an admin! I'll immediately start abusing my power by using "/kick everyone".

In all seriousness, is there any real purpose to these roles?

Not really, but it's kind of nice to have.

My G502 died today. Carried it through the tutorial and my first six star. What it gave me was a need for a wrist brace and a lighter mouse. Suggestions?

I need to learn my limit. But them rhythm games are too good.

My G502 died today. Carried it through the tutorial and my first six star. What it gave me was a need for a wrist brace and a lighter mouse. Suggestions?

idk about wrist brace but if you searching for a lighter mouse, there's G402,Rival,Naos7200,Deathadder2013.

idk about wrist brace but if you searching for a lighter mouse, there's G402,Rival,Naos7200,Deathadder2013.

I already have the wrist brace, but the G402 or Naos catch my eye. Thanks for the response

I need to learn my limit. But them rhythm games are too good.

I already have the wrist brace, but the G402 or Naos catch my eye. Thanks for the response

sure. if you have any question, just say it. i'm available through PM and this thread :D btw, you play osu!? if u do, what is your profile link?