Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

reds? well yeah go with blues or browns and you will notice the difference 100x more. I play with modified MX Blues due to me typing heavy and since I've gotten use to them using lighter switches is really really really odd to me

I'm gonna get browns. I don't think I'd like reds.

I`m currently using a G710+ with brown switches, but I`m planning to build a kb myself with clear switches once I have the money for it.

Nice, are brown switches good?

I`m currently using a G710+ with brown switches, but I`m planning to build a kb myself with clear switches once I have the money for it.

IIRC, Clear is pretty scarce to find. how do you plan for getting that?

feels heavenly bruh, need a few times to adjust with the weight, but after that, it feels awesome. the sounds is not too loud. which is good for me

Whether a switch type is good is entirely personal preference. Browns are good, but too light for me, which is the reason why I will use clears in my custom kb.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

My main keyboard before I damaged the PCB for it trying to replace some of the key switches cause they were going bad had MX Browns

Cherry MX Reds,Browns, and Blues are all 45G but browns and blues feel heavier from the tactile bump they have

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I just started playing a few weeks ago and picked this up just today (excuse potato quality)

keyboard.jpg

The difference coming from membranes all my life is night and day.

noice. what's your profile? have i added you?

IIRC, Clear is pretty scarce to find. how do you plan for getting that?

A guy over on deskauthority sells a lot of different switches: http://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/cherry-mx-taking-pre-orders-t2760.html

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

i see, if you do actually build it, make sure to post it here :D

Will do. But it will still take a while because it isn`t exactly cheap and I`m not sure yet how I will build the case for the kb.

USD or AUD ?

AUD. Crazy because we always get rekt in prices down here.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

noice. what's your profile? have i added you?

My profile in game is:

ThankfulServant

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

AUD. Crazy because we always get rekt in prices down here.

They are 90$ USD open box, while you can get a full sized FUNC Keyboard for 70$  USD with a wrist rest with Cherry MX Reds/browns or blues

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My profile in game is:

ThankfulServant

Feel free to add me if you want:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6544714

They are 90$ USD open box, while you can get a full sized FUNC Keyboard for 70$  USD with a wrist rest with Cherry MX Reds/browns or blues

That's pretty sick. Our dollar has been really bad for quite a while. I remember 2yrs ago when it was 1:1 I saved $100 by getting my psu off amazon.

added. add me back for mutual friend

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3895545

Feel free to add me if you want:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6544714

Done and done. Might as well throw my link in here too

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7247935

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5821521

You have to add me as I'm the leader of this club

/jk

Beat me first then :P

tumblr_nq8zzuxasD1tgl84co1_500.jpg

/jk 

|King Of The Lost|

Beat me first then :P

/jk 

I remember beating you once! Can I be the leader of the club now?

Noit even gonna bother putting a /jk after this.

I remember beating you once! Can I be the leader of the club now?

Noit even gonna bother putting a /jk after this.

Come and try again now that I'm back on top of my game :P

|King Of The Lost|

Come and try again now that I'm back on top of my game :P

face me, i'm unbeatable with my AR3 CS2 plays!

I think we should actually set out roles.

i will leave you to that.