Hackers Threaten to Expose 37 Million Cheating AshleyMadison Users

Nineshadow

How anyone can side with the hackers I don't know, lying isn't a crime, but hacking is end of.

How anyone can side with the hackers I don't know, lying isn't a crime, but hacking is end of.

No lying isn't a crime, but cheating is alot more than lying, and in my opinion cheating should be a crime and even in some states it is.

"We will build a firewall, the firewall will work, the firewall will be successful and if you don't think firewalls work all you have to do is ask Yahoo" 

No lying isn't a crime, but cheating is alot more than lying, and in my opinion cheating should be a crime and even in some states it is.

In some countries,if you are cheating,you have a dead sentence or you are punished with ''rock rain''.

Linus be like: Yvonne !!!! someone done pirated out credit card again I promiss.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Im betting somwhere now there are several men fretting hoping their wife wont find out :P

That's true, however there's even more women than men praying they won't release their info ..

In some countries,if you are cheating,you have a dead sentence or you are punished with ''rock rain''.

Stoning yeah .. Islam, shariah law...

A site like this should be taken down or company i dunno what to call it. 

As for the users they need to deal with it and learn their lesson.

I found some interesting stuff on wikipedia about them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison

I sure hope that everyone's info get's leaked and then the site is taken down.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpiIiavuM01fY620LUglqc5jJLTgU1RphIxwQ3ZwgY1nZPpFjWYA

I legit want to see them do it. its the kind of hacking that I find not only interesting. but also worth it. if people do such things, they should be punished as they deserve.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Great the hackers should now just release the information.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

What I find interesting is the motive. Though I'm happy they are doing what they are doing because I think the site is scummy and you'd have to be an idiot to use an online site like that (at least using real information which I'm not sure if that is better or worse). I'm a little saddened they aren't doing it for a moral cause like don't cheat, but are instead doing it because they want to be able to hide the past. Doesn't seem as noble to me as I'd like... But result are results! GOOD WORK!

I remember first hearing about Ashley Madison and siting there thinking "this site just seems so wrong" and while it's great that it has finally been compromised, I think releasing personal details such as credit card numbers and addresses is a bit too far, because even though I think that people who cheat are doing something terrible, I don't think having one's credit card stolen or being the target for harrassment (which can get extreme) is a fitting punishment. I understand that having a credit card stolen can have really long lasting effects, and sometimes harrassment can elevate to threats or even attacks and suicides. So perhaps that is just a little bit extreme, but I do think it's good that Ashley Madison is finally going offline (maybe). Of course, people will always find a way to cheat, unfortunately.

I also just thought of something: These data breaches could also hurt people who haven't done anything, like the families of cheaters.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

I would love to see someone get exposed. It would be so hilarious. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

glad we live in a world where solving a looked down act with an illegal act is okay. 

um.. a looked down act??  it is illegal in most states, but really only the military actually goes through with the punishments.. some states theres only a $10 fine for it. some states you could face up to 3 years

adultery is a misdemeanor in most of the states

Lying might not be a crime, but adultry is a crime in most states..

um.. a looked down act?? it is illegal in most states, but really only the military actually goes through with the punishments.. some states theres only a $10 fine for it. some states you could face up to 3 years

Not everyone on the website is necessaryly married.

Wonder how people would feel if someone leaked pirate bay memebers info. All you guys would be up in arms

If the hackers are somehow looking at this they should make a website where a user can type in someone's name and see if they were on this site instead of just leaking the info on like pastebin.

what is ctrl+f?

Adultery in my personal opinion and from my own moral perspective is abhorrent. However it is also a matter that only concerns the individuals involved. Leaking these accounts is just as bad as the more common account leaks and doxxings.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

divorce lawyers will be happy

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Uncivilised, that's the only way to describe that, and anyone who holds such narrow minded views.