OnePlus 2 to be Dual SIM! MicroSD card expansion as well? Also, 50x more units availble.

dizmo

50x of 0 it's still 0. Not impressed until there's no fucking invite system or shortages.

Truth.

Even their reasoning behind it was pretty flawed, and honestly BS. They just wanted the hype. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

On other news all sd810 uses 810 v2.1 as qualcomm has discontinued old models.. guess what it still heats up.. So what did One plus do? Underclock it to have clock frequency less than 808.. Making single core performance not so impresive compared to 808....

I guess we'll wait and see.

Honestly I don't think it'll affect performance whatsoever. Most people don't even need an 808. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

You can't change out the keyboard for Swiftkey?

Battery was the biggest worry for me. The reviews said it was lacking for a 3000mah unit.

Hmm, I didn't have any issues with importing it. No import fees. Tax, but that's to be expected. 

I imagine it'll be $399USD, since last time they undercut their "it'll be under $x" by a fair bit.

So I imagine it'll be around $575 CAD. 

Not too terrible, given what it's offering.

I just hope it doesn't have that awful sandstone finish at launch..

i can change it out for swiftkey but i dont like suggestion bars, and that is really the thing swift key has going for it. i just want spell check and i have not found a keyboard that does that without the suggestion bar, im using the stock google keyboard.

if i could just go to the us and get it then i would consider it if something happened to my zenfone

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Overheating issues, but that was mostly the Z3.

But that is after putting a heavy load on the cpu. Which most people will not do. Who uses there phone to render videos?

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

i can change it out for swiftkey but i dont like suggestion bars, and that is really the thing swift key has going for it. i just want spell check and i have not found a keyboard that does that without the suggestion bar, im using the stock google keyboard.

if i could just go to the us and get it then i would consider it if something happened to my zenfone

There are a lot more things about Swiftkey to like. Different skins, swipe typing (which most now have), etc. 

I find the skins the best. It's really the only reason I use it. 

Eh, honestly you wouldn't save that much money. Maybe $60. Not really worth it, if you're planning on lying to the CBSA and they catch you.

But that is after putting a heavy load on the cpu. Which most people will not do. Who uses there phone to render videos?

Games. Movies. Both can cause a phone to overheat. 

I get that they're not really meant to be mobile gaming platforms, but the simple fact is there are tons of mobile games, and people will play them. The device should be able to handle it without burning you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Truth.

Even their reasoning behind it was pretty flawed, and honestly BS. They just wanted the hype. 

Thats all the invite system is. It maintains consistent hype and keeps them in the news, every time they issue new invites or come up with a new way to get an invite. 

They are a wholly owned subsidiary of OPPO. They don't need invites. They have access to all the inventory they could ever need, they don't need stupid invites. Yet they keep it up. 

It was silly the first time. By the time I actually had an invite in hand, I had already bought another phone. I wonder how many others simply stopped caring and went elsewhere either off contract or through their carrier. And now with phones like the Zen, their whole routine is pretty lame. 

Thats all the invite system is. It maintains consistent hype and keeps them in the news, every time they issue new invites or come up with a new way to get an invite. 

They are a wholly owned subsidiary of OPPO. They don't need invites. They have access to all the inventory they could ever need, they don't need stupid invites. Yet they keep it up. 

It was silly the first time. By the time I actually had an invite in hand, I had already bought another phone. I wonder how many others simply stopped caring and went elsewhere either off contract or through their carrier. And now with phones like the Zen, their whole routine is pretty lame. 

Yup, I was in the same boat. Ended up just buying a Nexus 5, which I couldn't be happier with. (well that's not true, there's loads of improvements it could have, but it's been ok)

I still bought one though. Sold it for a profit, as well as the invites that came with it.

It proves effective though. Several other companies just put their phones out in "batches". 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Just put VoLTE support.....or at least make it work on Verizon then i'll buy the OnePlus 2/1.

I guess they may adapt the design of either dual sim without micro sd expansion, or single sim with micro sd expansion...

Just put VoLTE support.....or at least make it work on Verizon then i'll buy the OnePlus 2/1.

That's what i keep saying.

Make it work on verizon, and they'll sell SO many units they're now losing.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I have this baby, Forget that phone!

maxresdefault.jpg

SONY Xperia Z Ultra baby, Solid 6.4" Screen 

I really want an updated version of this phone and I would get it. My Note 3 is okay for right now though.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

That's what i keep saying.

Make it work on verizon, and they'll sell SO many units they're now losing.

Even if it supports the bands for verizon, Verizon would probably not let it run on their network since it is not a device from them

Life.exe is missing

Even if it supports the bands for verizon, Verizon would probably not let it run on their network since it is not a device from them

They just need to put the bands in and get a sim, verizon can't exactly deny a device service. Dats illegal bro

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Verizon speeds tho...

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4509793354

It pays off having Verizon......

Honestly i think AT&T is way better than their shitty service

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Honestly i think AT&T is way better than their shitty service

You don't even have a phone yet so you can't try for yourself.

You don't even have a phone yet so you can't try for yourself.

Both my parents' phones use AT&T and they are faster than my aunt's Verizon phone. And they have better customer service. WAY BETTER.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My OnePlus One still works fine for me. While the Op Two looks interesting, I just can't justify the upgrade so soon. I'm used to a 3-4 year phone upgrade cycle. Maybe I'll look into the Op 3 or 4 when they come out.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Both my parents' phones use AT&T and they are faster than my aunt's Verizon phone. And they have better customer service. WAY BETTER.

Who the fuck uses their customer service anyway, i get discounts on Verizon anyway.

Who the fuck uses their customer service anyway, i get discounts on Verizon anyway.

For usual questions like if their network is still online, how do i access blah blah and so forth. And besides, ATT phones come with less crapware than Verizon. And they're removable, unlike Verizon.

For usual questions like if their network is still online, how do i access blah blah and so forth. And besides, ATT phones come with less crapware than Verizon. And they're removable, unlike Verizon.

Each phone is the same, you can't except much.

Family member's iPhone 6 has Verizon and didn't come up with bloatware.

At least stop this war, you seem to bash Verizon yet you probably never used it where it's good, compared to ATT.

Each phone is the same, you can't except much.

Family member's iPhone 6 has Verizon and didn't come up with bloatware.

At least stop this war, you seem to bash Verizon yet you probably never used it where it's good, compared to ATT.

Both Trash #projectfi xD

Both Trash #projectfi xD

Good luck getting a phone other than the Nexus 6, which is pretty shitty imo.

Good luck getting a phone other than the Nexus 6, which is pretty shitty imo.

The new Nexus 5 and 7 will support it.

plus the current nexus 5 supports it ****kinda just not network swtiching

more phones will be added