Your Rule of Thumb For...

GaS

What's your Rule Of Thumb for...LIFE!

If the internet says it, it must be true.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The dumber and crazier you are, the more you'll succeed in politics and business.

Enjoy.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Emm, a lot of lyrics from Angels & Airwaves, mostly from a song called Rite of Spring seem fitting here - 

It's all success if it's what you need. Do what you like and do it honestly.

And everyday I wake
I tell myself a little harmless lie
The whole wide world is mine

Or "Call to Arms"

When you can't get up, you gotta get up and try 
This is it, can you feel me? 
When the bombs come down, we will make it alive 
But only, if you wanna believe. 

It's all success if it's what you need. Do what you like and do it honestly.

What if I like killing people?

#KILLEDMYWIFE

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What if I like killing people?

#KILLEDMYWIFE

If you like killing people then you'll do it anyway. That hashtag is really getting out of control :L

you won't get caught out if you don't tell lies.

and

if you lie to yourself it's all over.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Always look at life with a glass half full attitude. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Life's to short to not take action and do what you have always wanted to do in life.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Always look at life with a glass half full attitude. 

what if your goal is to empty the glass?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

if it smells bad don't eat it

it can be applied to anything, one of the rule of thumbs i live by

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

what if your goal is to empty the glass?

Your screwed.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

'What's your Rule Of Thumb for...LIFE!'

Mine is taking no shit from anyone, being respectful of your fellow man and woman, enjoy the little things (a cup of coffee, goes a long way mate), kicking the crap out of the dog (jk) and well not really sure what else to put in.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Walk into every building I go to like I own the place. Hell, I might even walk out with a wheelbarrel of office supplies (not really. Remember kids, not stealing from work is so much less stressful than stealing from work).

Have fun

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Life is too short for crappy food and booze

As in too short for booze or too short for crappy booze?

Life is too short for Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

As in too short for booze or too short for crappy booze?

Life is too short for Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

Crappy food and booze as in crappy food and crappy booze hahaha