Best Static Pressure fans 140mm

Metro

Hello

I will be getting a Corsair H110GTX and I want to do push pull for it. Do you know what the best 140mm fans are for it. Also money is not a problem with it, black would be good but I do not mind the colour of it. Also low noise would be good

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Noiseblocker Blacksilent Pro PK-2

gg, wp, [/thread], don't even bother with all the Noctua-screamers

who cares...

Either noise blockers or whatever you can find on a sale like I did with my Phanteks.

Although Phanteks SP model are quite good.

Is this better than Noiseblocker

Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2 Fan

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I don't think Noctua has a pressure optimized 140 mm fan.  Their NF-A14 is OK, at 1.51mm H2O, but there are probably better options in terms of pressure.  

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

How are the Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2 Fan

The Be Quiet 2 ones, the best for a static pressure 140mm for a radiator.

Ive been looking at these fans and they do seem really good, I was going to buy some PK-PS ones, but the Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 fans beat them in every way possible apart from noise, but even then they are only 1db louder or am I wrong and an idiot by not reading the specs right for both fans?

Ive been looking at these fans and they do seem really good, I was going to buy some PK-PS ones, but the Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 fans beat them in every way possible apart from noise, but even then they are only 1db louder or am I wrong and an idiot by not reading the specs right for both fans?

I wouldn't trust on dB ratings. Noise is very subjective. I'd try to compare them by video or find reviews that describe them. Fractl Design has a bad reputation with me since their stock case fans are garbage. :D

Is this better than Noiseblocker

Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2 Fan

They are not static rpessure optimized. They are not suitable for radiators.

who cares...

I wouldn't trust on dB ratings. Noise is very subjective. I'd try to compare them by video or find reviews that describe them. Fractl Design has a bad reputation with me since their stock case fans are garbage. :D

True its better to find a reviewers take on it all but I cant find any reviewers for the BlackSilent Pro PK-PS fans, only for the PK-1-3, but thanks for the heads up, Ive found that fans are the most annoying thing to shop for compared to any other pc component :(

These seem really cheap though, so are they the best for radiators

I'd be careful with the Venturi. Got a HF-14 and the bearing/motor noise was unbearable. Pushed less air at 40% rpm and was louder than my included GP-14 fans at 100%. I'm currently trying to return.

I like good humans and good food

These seem really cheap though, so are they the best for radiators

The PK-2 are a good balance between silence and performance. They are good for radiators since their frame is completeley square. They even come with a rubber spacer to lay in between the fan and the radiator in order to seal the gap. The PK-2 are the moderate performing ones. There are also ones with faster or slower motors, the pk-1 (slower, but less performance) and the pk-3 (high performance, more nosie). Afaik there are also PWM controlled versions called the PK-S, i think... If you want to controll them via PWM, choose those.

who cares...

I'd be careful with the Venturi. Got a HF-14 and the bearing/motor noise was unbearable. Pushed less air at 40% rpm and was louder than my included GP-14 fans at 100%. I'm currently trying to return.

Maybe you got a defect Venturi ? I've seen and read some reviews and it seems that they are very quiet...

Maybe you got a defect Venturi ? I've seen and read some reviews and it seems that they are very quiet...

I would assume so! I saw Jayz2cents video, and got it for a great deal ($10.99) plus free shipping. Unfortunately, no returns. Love my GP 14 fans from fractal though!

I would assume so! I saw Jayz2cents video, and got it for a great deal ($10.99) plus free shipping. Unfortunately, no returns. Love my GP 14 fans from fractal though!

Is the HF 14 better than Noctua NF A14 IndustrialPPC

The PK-2 are a good balance between silence and performance. They are good for radiators since their frame is completeley square. They even come with a rubber spacer to lay in between the fan and the radiator in order to seal the gap. The PK-2 are the moderate performing ones. There are also ones with faster or slower motors, the pk-1 (slower, but less performance) and the pk-3 (high performance, more nosie). Afaik there are also PWM controlled versions called the PK-S, i think... If you want to controll them via PWM, choose those.

Do the PK3 fans produce a lot of noise

Do the PK3 fans produce a lot of noise

idk. I would say so. I also think that you won't need more performance than the PK-2

who cares...

Is the HF 14 better than Noctua NF A14 IndustrialPPC

Hard to say, I never got mine working. The HF 14 has a lower rpm if I'm not mistaken, so the air noise caused by the blades will probably be less. Then again, the industrial has about 7 times higher static pressure. If your going with radiators, those would probably work great.

Noctua screamers? I think you're confusing them with Catherine Wheels...

Hard to say, I never got mine working. The HF 14 has a lower rpm if I'm not mistaken, so the air noise caused by the blades will probably be less. Then again, the industrial has about 7 times higher static pressure. If your going with radiators, those would probably work great.

I was thinking the Noctua NF A14 were high airflow fans for your case, not for a radiator