Call of duty branded Gunnars $15

SirNumbers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OZYIA0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B009OZYIA0&linkCode=as2&tag=0010107-20&linkId=MSSJILVB5OP3MBHH

Promo Code: IAPR6N7X

• High contrast lens increases subtle game details and improves shooting accuracy
  • Optical quality lens with +.20 diopter enhances game graphics and increases visual clarity
  • Engineered frame design provides extended comfort and improves product durability
  • Curved lens cuts down distracting peripheral light improving focus and attention to game detail
  • Anti-glare coating reduces reflections and improves screen view

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Cah~wah~doody

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

I would buy those. Black ops 2 was a p good game.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

No way those things actually help beyond some placebo effect

Gunnar glasses help reduce eye strain. But imo theyre not worth using.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OZYIA0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B009OZYIA0&linkCode=as2&tag=0010107-20&linkId=MSSJILVB5OP3MBHH

• High contrast lens increases subtle game details and improves shooting accuracy
  • Optical quality lens with +.20 diopter enhances game graphics and increases visual clarity
  • Engineered frame design provides extended comfort and improves product durability
  • Curved lens cuts down distracting peripheral light improving focus and attention to game detail

I have a better chance using my own glasses lol.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Your mileage may vary, but

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Gunnar glasses help reduce eye strain. But imo theyre not worth using.

so does f.lux and its free for pcmasterrace.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Cah~wah~doody

eeherrm. Cal-ah-dooty

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

lol no.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

They do help, actually. It reduces eye strain. They don't make you see 4 miles away or anything, but they do what they say they do (in basic form). 

But they are "gaming"... :blink: 

These are a re-branded technology that's been around in several industries/hobbies (Off-hand I can think of Construction, welding, hunting/shooting, and logging) for quite some time.

Literally all Gunnar did is stick the word "gaming" on them, and drive return up by several thousand %.

That said. this price, $15 is a fairly acceptable price for a pair of these glasses. The price tag they were selling them at, 50, 100, even $200 in some cases, was completely beyond irrational and unreasonable.

I wouldn't call this a "sale", more of a proper price adjustment.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

well sorta

it wont help your gameplay that much but it does help with eye strain and the contrast. I actually use mine for reading music. Sometimes the notes get mixed up because my eyes arent that great but the gunnars definitely brought up my accuracy because of the contrast boost

I thought you said Gunnars

I trip to make the fall shorter

eeherrm. Cal-ah-dooty

More like Call of Booty am I rite m8?! UP TOP!  Lol. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

My coworker who'll feel eye strain when playing more deorated games like Borderlands says that these work quite well actually. She wouldn't be able to play the game for more than a half hour before getting dizzy, but now with the Gunnar Optics she can play a few hours at a time.

These do not however benefit people who don't have trouble with becoming dizzy or sick for regular playing.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Eh... As a owner of a pair of prescription gunnar glasses I can confirm they work and do reduce eye strain.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Gunnar glasses help reduce eye strain. 

Does that actually happen to people? I can sit in front of a screen for 10 hours with no strain, not to mention my eyes are SUPER sensitive to light

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I wish those crappy 3-D glasses that you got at the movie theater would be somehow compatible with your monitor. That would be cool  -_-

Does that actually happen to people? I can sit in front of a screen for 10 hours with no strain, not to mention my eyes are SUPER sensitive to light

Yeah I know what your saying, For me it doesn't progressively strain worse and worse but at times like right before I go to sleep it hurts like a MF.

Also probably worth mentioning that blocking out some of the blue light can make it easier to fall asleep if you're doing stuff with screens before bed. Something about the blue light disrupting the production of melatonin, I think.