my graduation party sucked so much compared to one of my family member

Khamiri

first i know this is a long long story but if your interested on why my party sucked then please read : )

this thing is just killing me im thinking way to much of this but my graduation party was terrible just awful compared to my nephew (were both 18) 

in my nephew graduation was incredible! there party was in one of the best hotels in my country and everything was perfect th place was clean and decor was good and his robs looked expansive and when they finished calling peoples names and everyone started throwing there graduation hats an awesome PERFECT song was played called 'best day of my life' IT. WAS. INCREDIBLE!!! and then all his family came to him hugging him up on stage and his family came up and took selfes and they all picked him up and throwed him up in the air and it was great just awesome

while my gredution was terrible 

the place they choose to do our gredution was one suckiest hotels they could pick (i mean its not terible but its one of the worst places they cauld pick for a graduation party, everyone was expecting to go to that awesome hotel that my nephew went to, and they only picked it cause its the cheapest'

i went there and they gave me one of the cheapest looking robs i've seen even the hats were terrible, there was a guy there that just when he wore it imedity the rope string thing in the hat cut of and all he did was just touch it.. (we had to pay 350 dollars for those cheap looking robs!

and before we went there our prinacible tolled us 'DO NOT THROW THE HATS!' because she was afried that the hats will land to somones eye and everyone felt kinda down about that,

and before the greduation party i asked my princible if we caught pick a song that we all like and she said 'NO' and after that i felt as that the party wasnt for us, it was for her and the school... i mean we cant pick songs, and we cant throw our hats - _ -

and after that when i went to my party no one but my mom and dad and brothers came, no one came! not my friends, not my other famly mambers not even my newphew which he swore that he would come (he didnt come cause he tolled me his dad took his phone which i think is BS)

i felt so depressed in my gredution party : ( but i tried so hard not to feel sad in our party, but songs were awful which made me feel even worster but before the songs started, we first had to hear in ayya from quran and when one of the students finnsh reading from the quran everyone had to be quait and not clap and what happens, everyone claps and most of the people in the stage that saw or heard people that were claping after hearing the ayya were like 'WTF' im no kidden i was about to lol, but it was the school's own fault cause they were supposed to tell the people to not clap like in my newphew's party and they just i guess, forgot?

oh and in stage they made us stand 30 minutes! they somohow forgot or didnt find the good time to tell us to sit in our seats

and now let me tell you about the songs  OMG the songs that they played - _ - fail fail! fail!! FAIL!!! the songs they choose were for old people and by old people that dont know what english songs to choose for greduation party

ok the first 2-3 songs were one of those classic songs that you always hear in gredution party it was no problem, but the last 2 songs i mean face palm

the forth song they chose was one of the sad english song that you hear in movies like titanic it was pure shit i swear everyone was like, wtf?

and the finel song was an eygption music from the 40-70's it sounded like any other english song from the 40-70's but after hearing that song i was like this party blows... everyone was laughing from the songs that the principle chose it was stupid just stpuid

after that we went to our dresser room i guess, then went outside to our family everyone hugged and stuff so did i 

but i returned home feeling like shit, no friends of mine came and my nephew didnt came no one came, no selfs were taken, songs were shit, and it was just a very bad gredution party and thats my story

what about you? have you had a gredution party that was more awful then mine was?

No, because I haven't graduated and I never get invited to parties.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

not sure about you, but my school did 3 different things...

graduation ceremony + prom + grad dinner dance

at the orpheum theatre, at a private yatch club, and at a high end hotel

so basically graduation plus two parties, I think your school sucks and have a bunch of brain-dead adults as administration :(

I feel sorry for ya

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I come from a family of scientists and engineers with either multiple degrees or PhD's that extends my father's entire side of the family. Basically when I told them I graduated high school their response was "And?"

I didn't even attend the graduation ceremony.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I come from a family of scientists and engineers with either multiple degrees or PhD's that extends my father's entire side of the family. Basically when I told them I graduated high school their response was "And?"

That's p much gunna be me.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's p much gunna be me.

Never saw the point of it unless you're a mega super normie who actually gave a shit about HS.

Wow sounds so awful.... like a huge whine fest. Maybe you should start caring about the important things, like the fact that you graduated, and can now get a job, or go to university.

I didn't go to mine.  I didn't like the people in school before I graduated why would I want to party with them.  Graduating high school isn't and wasn't the high point in my life I don't see the point of over the top celebration.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Never saw the point of it unless you're a mega super normie who actually gave a shit about HS.

What is OP?

Should it not be expected to graduate high school? Im pretty sure your family doesn't need PhDs for that to be the case.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You have to organize your own party like we do:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/400527-tailcoat-week-a-very-funny-and-90-year-old-tradition/?fromsearch=1

Fully organized by the students

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Should it not be expected to graduate high school? Im pretty sure your family doesn't need PhDs for that to be the case.

Don't know but so far every friend from different states and this one said most people treated a high school graduation like they did my brother on obtaining his college degree, even more so in some cases. I guess it could be a celebration HS is over but I'd rather just move on.

I wish I could have not gone to the ceremony, but I had to give a speach

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX