Not as good as they are perceived

soup

I just watched this:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW_ypPNpU8A

Now I fully understand the opened box~slight discount model of sale but really!  Selling open box goods as new strikes me as a tad beyond the pale .

I asked Paul and Kyle (as they were[used to be] NewEgg employees) if they had any thoughts/comments but as this was on YouTube comments I do not really expect a reply.

Paul, Kyle, Steve, Jenny, Joanne etc all ex-employees, is there something going on ?

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

"This too shall pass"

Is this a commonly recurring thing or just one instance? When you have a lot of packages/products stored mistakes/mixups can happen :P

He said it had happened to him six times. He builds PCs for a living so he buys a lot more parts then most people, but its still a decent amount.

Is this a commonly recurring thing or just one instance? When you have a lot of packages/products stored mistakes/mixups can happen :P

Judging by the way he talks this is at least his sixth instance but he does buy thousands of items from them so the percentage must be pretty low.

Anyone can make a mistake, but how they deal with it is their true measure, to not 'fess up' and say "this shouldn't have happened here have a new one" but deny all knowledge is beyond the pale

"This too shall pass"