London Has Fallen.

MemeMaster

The sequel to Olympus Has Fallen has been announced today.

If you havn't already seen it, you can watch the trailer below.

Olympus Has Fallen was amazing, let's hope this one is just as good!

HOLY SHIT, I didnt know this was coming out, I am excited

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Looks the same as olympus. Same Plot

BUT IT NEEEDS TO COME TO U.S. FIRST

They didn't blow up the houses of parliament, they just fell down due to lack of repair. Also, I never saw olympus has fallen but I may need to see it now as this looks quite good.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I thought, London had really fallen, I mean I thought you were talking about news....

You've given me chills....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I thought you were talking about the city of London. . . OP, I am dissapoint

Its set in London :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Looks the same as olympus. Same Plot

BUT IT NEEEDS TO COME TO U.S. FIRST

Why? movies irritate me when that happens... if it does then i'll just end up pirating it

I thought you were talking about the city of London. . . OP, I am dissapoint

lel

They didn't blow up the houses of parliament, they just fell down due to lack of repair. Also, I never saw olympus has fallen but I may need to see it now as this looks quite good.

It's a must watch imo

The sequel to Olympus Has Fallen has been announced today.

If you havn't already seen it, you can watch the trailer below.

Olympus Has Fallen was amazing, let's hope this one is just as good!

What? Olympus has fallen was terrible.  None of it made any sense, and none of it was even close to what would happen in reality.

and here I sat thinking the russians came. I amlost grabbed my looting gear.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Queue the music people ! 

Londons bridge is falling down , falling down , falling down 

Londons bridge is falling down , my fair lady ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

What? Olympus has fallen was terrible.  None of it made any sense, and none of it was even close to what would happen in reality.

I guess we have a different taste in movies.

I guess we have a different taste in movies.

I think the government sued them for using the emergency broadcasting system alarm in the trailer.  Also the CGI was killing me.

NO NO NO NO. Do paris or something. BUT NOT LONDON. LONDON IS THE BEST CITY ON EARTH.

I'm excited for it being in London! makes it feel more realistic imo

I assume Jamie Foxx will be making a ripoff of that as well.

Will definitely watch London has Fallen. Olympus has fallen was good.

Love it how he just flatout kills the guy

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Should have used bicycles for the chase scene because driving around fast in the city is so unrealistic and almost impossible. LOL

I'm excited for it being in London! makes it feel more realistic imo

That would not ever happen. If the US had an attack of that scale, london would be locked down. The queen would be safe in australlia, and the British army would be deployed. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Morgan Freeman and the best city on earth in one movie? I want it NOW! I hope they aren't trying to make the British police look cool :D

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Olympus Has Fallen was dank, hope this ones just as good.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

What?! I didn't know they were making a sequel! I loved Olympus Has Fallen, thought it was fantastic! I can't wait for this, thanks for sharing! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That would not ever happen. If the US had an attack of that scale, london would be locked down. The queen would be safe in australlia, and the British army would be deployed. 

What would never happen? Also, if the US had a large attack then yes London would be put into lockdown, but assuming this movie is set a few years after Olympus Has Fallen the lockdown would've then eneded.

While I think this movie may be enjoyable I have a slight suspicion it may run the plot of "The poor little British can't defend themselves and the big strong Americans are going to swoop in and save the day." 

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.