NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

I would say satellite but they appear to be moving too fast.

how do you know what Alien space ships look like !!!

ok, they are just dots/

they can be anythintg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Images or it didn't happen.

It is entirely plausible. One doesn't make first contact with a species (or conquer them) without first learning about them.

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

You might have missed some history classes European did conquer America's territory without really studying them before ... At least for some native clan..

The beliefs that aliens would destroy us mostly come from the idea of what WE might want to do if we where able to easily travel through space and meet some life form - Dominate it -

You might have missed some history classes European did conquer America's territory without really studying them before ... At least for some native clan..

The beliefs that aliens would destroy us mostly come from the idea of what WE might want to do if we where able to easily travel through space and meet some life form - Dominate it -

We met them for a bit before conquering their entire territory and way of life.

And that is a good point, but even if they don't intend to conquer us, you don't necessarily want to make first contact with a potentially violent and uncivilized species, without observing them first. The potential consequences could be severe. Have you never watched Star Trek?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well if you can't tell what they are, then they are indeed UFOs - Unidentified Flying Objects... wich is a pretty common term used for what it describes.

fermi paradox m8

Wouldn't it be all great if every theory humans had was 100% correct? Yeah...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Wouldn't it be all great if every theory humans had was 100% correct? Yeah...

fermi paradox is not a theory.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The video clearly displayed lights of the three UFOs leaving the Earth and provides proof of alien life

Yes because the proof of alien life are a couple of lights obviously. See this is why this kind of shit never gets taken seriously

-------

Current Rig

-------

Oh I certainly believe "aliens" exist, but them being anywhere near us is nowhere near possible. Even if the Universe is finite it's still too damn large for something like aliens knowing of our existence to happen. 

Shhhhhh, you're hinting too much...

From a scientific perspective it is entirely plausible that we have infact been visited by aliens previously; as the universe is at a constant rate of expansion our galaxy is the one of the youngest there is. The oldest galaxies would be those that were first to be created in the aftermath of the Big Bang and it is entirely possible that those glaxies contain or once contained life much like our own with much more advanced techology and scientific developments.

For all we know our Earth could be an alien civilisations 'Ark', much like Noah's, and were brought here as there world was dying....

Just a theory and possibilty, no actual evidence has been found xD Much like this video, for all we know it could just be the refraction of light of some satellites as they make their revolution around the planet or even some debris within the lens of the camera :P

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Yes it is. It is based upon our theories and observed knowledge of the universe.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

A species advanced enough to master space travel and come here has solved all of their problems and has no need of us. There is nothing on earth they cannot find more of anywhere else. An advanced species of aliens trying to hurt or conquer us is a pretty silly idea. 

Life on other planets has to exist somewhere, in some form. But the idea that they are here, or want to take what we have holds little water imo.

Conceal your intentions

Enough of this alien crap already. But TBH back in 2012 when I was on my House's roof at midnight I saw some strange lights like going back and forth,up and down and wasn't far away more than 600m.It clearly wasn't any air vehicle. And yes it was I think triangular in shape.You won't believe it but I know what I saw.

I think it would be fairly simple to "proof" that they are possibly satalites of human nature. Calculate their speed and predict their trajectory, I know the camera is of poor resolution but that should be possible, If the speed is too great for it to be a satalite then it must be something else. Be that a military spacecraft or aliens. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Yeah, it is a line of thinking which is actually even worse...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

My tinfoil hat is part of me now.

Soon the reptilian overlords will surface and enslave us all!

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

What else would just rise out of Earth's atmosphere -- other than satellites/missles/other terrestrial launches? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

They coulda just been asteroids off in the distance.

Yeah, it is a line of thinking which is actually even worse...

yes. theories are what we get when something has substantial evidence.

fermi paradox is more of a hypothesis.

but to me it makes a lot of sense. we just recently started broadcasting signals from earth, they take YEARS to reach anything, it would take YEARS to get signal back, not to mention all kinds of stuff is going on in the universe that might distort our signals so badly no one could recognise them.

speed of light is very slow for distances in the universe.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What else would just rise out of Earth's atmosphere -- other than satellites/missles/other terrestrial launches?

Perspective is a bitch - because the Earth is spherical, while it looks like it's rising from the Earth, it could simply be debree falling towards the Earth in a tragectory that causes it to follow the curviture of the Earth.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Heck we could live in an universe where aliens don't exist thus us being the only existence.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

And that is a good point, but even if they don't intend to conquer us, you don't necessarily want to make first contact with a potentially violent and uncivilized species, without observing them first. The potential consequences could be severe. Have you never watched Star Trek?

Star trek .. No except for the two recent movies which might not reflect what you wanted to highlight..

Have you watched the: Cosmos there is an episode where Neil Degrasse talks about the probability of extraterrestrial life which might end up being entirely different from us, like breathing methane and the organism producing ethylene instead of sugar.... Anyway

My thoughts about the NASA thing is: it could most probably be some air force prototype that got caught on the livestream and the military shutting down the stream for a "national security" reason.. But as always I could be wrong.

A species advanced enough to master space travel and come here has solved all of their problems and has no need of us. There is nothing on earth they cannot find more of anywhere else. An advanced species of aliens trying to hurt or conquer us is a pretty silly idea. 

Life on other planets has to exist somewhere, in some form. But the idea that they are here, or want to take what we have holds little water imo.

I have pretty much thought like this since I first heard about Aliens as a kid...

Technologies so advanced, We are the console peasants to their PCMR.

ie:Why would they bother...?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Perspective is a bitch - because the Earth is spherical, while it looks like it's rising from the Earth, it could simply be debree falling towards the Earth in a tragectory that causes it to follow the curviture of the Earth.

UFO debris :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.