NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

What are these "signs" exactly, that you consider "strongly indicate" a government cover up?

Well for starters when the twin towers fell they magically collapsed in on themselves, or freefall in demolition terms. This is inherently impossible and improbable for this to happen just from a plane crash, the only time freefall happens is when a building is strategically demolished. Secondly, can you explain to me why there were traces of thermite found at ground zero and also the fact that somehow jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel beams and yet we somehow ended up with molten iron and steel pouring out of broken windows and even was present after the buildings fell. The only plausible explanation would be that thermite was used to weaken the steel beams and then a second set of explosives were used to set the buildings into freefall.

If you can systematically debunk all of these points, then I will believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

Also, Mattebad,

Another obvious mistake made by the viewing public, is to not realize that if a jet full of fuel did in fact strike the buildings, even hypothetically, all that fuel exploded on impact.  There's no fuel remaining to do more damage.  Just the initial impact.

But the gov't actually told the people, and would have us believe, that all that fuel in the wings of the jet, did NOT burn up initially, but SOMEHOW drained down the elevator shafts, in liquid form, into the sub-basement floor, where THEN it burned up, and there, continued to burn, and burn, and burn, the steel in the foundation, surrounded by cement, and somehow, too, all the other floors likewise, all the way up to 2/3 or 3/4 of the way up the skyscraper.

It's just beyond stupid when you stop to think about it, but this is what the "authorities" told the naive public.

According to evolutionary biologist Simon Conway Morris, different species have likely developed independently with similar features to ours on different planets.
This ‘convergence’ theory suggests that evolution is not random but follows a set of rigid laws. In other words, should there be intelligent life on other planets, it will look like us.

Transformers

Are they coming....... :o

CPU:i5-4460; Mobo:Gigabyte H97 D3H; RAM:GSkill Ripjaws X 2x4 GB 1600 Mhz; PSU:Corsair CS550; HDD:WD Blue 1 TB

Case:Corsair Carbide 200R ; Monitor:AOC i2369Vm(1080p IPS) ; Input:Logitech G502,Mk 345 ; GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Twin Frozer V

I am one of these "i want to believe" people, and i don't give a fuck anymore. I'm tired of this shit. I wan't to see some real fucking extraterrestrials, colonization of other planet/s or at least clear photos of buildings/structures on them. I want to see something unbelievable, a milestone for a mankind. A REAL DEAL. We can't be alone in this fucking universe.

I am one of these "i want to believe" people, and i don't give a fuck anymore. I'm tired of this shit. I wan't to see some real fucking extraterrestrials, colonization of other planet/s or at least clear photos of buildings/structures on them. I want to see something unbelievable, a milestone for a mankind. A REAL DEAL. We can't be alone in this fucking universe.

Why?  What does it change?

The fact is pretty clear.  We can estimate the potential for capable and sentient life other than our own enough to be certain.  Having extraterrestrials "visit" us does what for mankind?  How is it a milestone? 

We can't even live with each other in peace... and we have similar/identical origins.

Well for starters when the twin towers fell they magically collapsed in on themselves, or freefall in demolition terms. This is inherently impossible and improbable for this to happen just from a plane crash, the only time freefall happens is when a building is strategically demolished. Secondly, can you explain to me why there were traces of thermite found at ground zero and also the fact that somehow jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel beams and yet we somehow ended up with molten iron and steel pouring out of broken windows and even was present after the buildings fell. The only plausible explanation would be that thermite was used to weaken the steel beams and then a second set of explosives were used to set the buildings into freefall.

If you can systematically debunk all of these points, then I will believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

This is all copy pasted since honestly I cant even bring myself to spend any amount of time debunking this idiocy with my own words.

Uncontrolled fires caused by the collapse of the sprinkler system and upward thermal expansion buckled the floor tiles of the building. It would fall straight down because (since heat rises) the flames provided an enormous upward thrust on the tiles, cracking them and bringing the structure down. A key factor in the collapse, NIST concluded, was the failure of structural “connections that were designed to resist gravity loads, but not thermally induced lateral loads.”

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/911-conspiracies-debunked/#ixzz3ekFZ98pX

the fact that steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Lmao, that second article is my favorite. The insults are hilarious. So yeah, all debunked. And easily too. See, when you listen to experts and scientists rather then morons on the internet most conspiracy theories fall apart. This one is no different.

Edit:Made slightly nicer.

Conceal your intentions

"UFO" is used very quickly nowadays..it could be anything

Because it can be anything for as long as it's not identified.

Arty,

That observation is absolutely STUNNING!  I gotta go check others, to see if it is legit.

UPDATE:  WOW.  It is!  FANTASTIC.  I am so impressed with that observation!  BEYOND!

WOW WOW WOW!

Jet Fuel can't melt steel beams? :D

This is all copy pasted since honestly I cant even bring myself to spend any amount of time debunking this idiocy with my own words.

Uncontrolled fires caused by the collapse of the sprinkler system and upward thermal expansion buckled the floor tiles of the building. It would fall straight down because (since heat rises) the flames provided an enormous upward thrust on the tiles, cracking them and bringing the structure down. A key factor in the collapse, NIST concluded, was the failure of structural “connections that were designed to resist gravity loads, but not thermally induced lateral loads.”

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/911-conspiracies-debunked/#ixzz3ekFZ98pX

the fact that steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Lmao, that second article is my favorite. The insults are hilarious. So yeah, all debunked. And easily too. See, when you listen to experts and scientists rather then morons on the internet most conspiracy theories fall apart. This one is no different.

Edit:Made slightly nicer.

So your saying that because it was an uncontrolled fire, the upwards thrust of the fire caused the tiles to crack and in turn collapse the floor above, causing a sort of sandwich effect with each floor collapsing with more weight. Seems plausible by explanation but lets mention the fact that nothing like this has ever happened before in the history of uncontrollable fires in buildings. Google the Windsor Tower Fire in Madrid, an office building burned for 24 HOURS and was still standing after the fire burnt itself out. But somehow, after only 1 hour, the fires in the WTC managed to collapse the entire building into freefall. Even if we account for the higher temperature of jet fuel, it still would not cause total collapse in just 1 hour. Not to mention that the WTC collapse was the first time in history that a steel structure completely collapsed from a fire. 

Secondly, you don't even mention how they found traces of thermite at ground zero days after the buildings collapsed. Not only that, but you fail to explain why there was molten steel pouring out of the building when you yourself said, and I quote, "The fact that steel melts at 1525°C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825°C", so can you explain how something that you said can't melt steel beams produced molten steel to pour out from the building and was even present days after the collapse?

No, I don't think you can which is why what the government has told us isn't the true story. That much I know is true

So your saying that because it was an uncontrolled fire, the upwards thrust of the fire caused the tiles to crack and in turn collapse the floor above, causing a sort of sandwich effect with each floor collapsing with more weight. Seems plausible by explanation but lets mention the fact that nothing like this has ever happened before in the history of uncontrollable fires in buildings. Google the Windsor Tower Fire in Madrid, an office building burned for 24 HOURS and was still standing after the fire burnt itself out. But somehow, after only 1 hour, the fires in the WTC managed to collapse the entire building into freefall. Even if we account for the higher temperature of jet fuel, it still would not cause total collapse in just 1 hour. Not to mention that the WTC collapse was the first time in history that a steel structure completely collapsed from a fire. 

Secondly, you don't even mention how they found traces of thermite at ground zero days after the buildings collapsed. Not only that, but you fail to explain why there was molten steel pouring out of the building when you yourself said, and I quote, "The fact that steel melts at 1525°C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825°C", so can you explain how something that you said can't melt steel beams produced molten steel to pour out from the building and was even present days after the collapse?

No, I don't think you can which is why what the government has told us isn't the true story. That much I know is true

Yes, currently touchscreen posting and parts of my replies get moved and deleted as I try(and fail) to format. The missing thermite link is here http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964

Its been years since I did any reading on truthers insane theories, but I remember the thermite research was incomplete and passed off as complete by miller. Which the above article corroborates. Truthers have yet to come up with any hard evidence, they have yet to explain the literal thousands of witnesses(whom they dont believe for some reason) and they have yet to come up with a motive for it that makes any sense, and no "hruuuuur gubment evul" doesnt count. My grandparents live in Manhattan. My grandad witnessed all this happen on his way to work. Him, along with thousands of other new yorkers. These conspiracy theories come from people who were not even there sitting behind their keyboards coming up with this nonsense out of sheer boredom.

And even for all this, every truther argument leaves out the complete and totally obvious hole in their theories. The fact that every single person involved in this has stayed silent. You know why no one has blabbed? Because there is NOTHING to blab about.

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC%20STUDY%208-06%20w%20clarif%20as%20of%209-8-06%20.pdf

Cant copy paste, but scroll down to assertion 5. This pretty much proves it. No, there was no explosion at the world trade center.

Conceal your intentions

Sadly, that won't happen in our lifetimes, and if some advanced alien life do wanders around into this spec of dust we call Earth, we would be most likely be screwed lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Yes, currently touchscreen posting and parts of my replies get moved and deleted as I try(and fail) to format. The missing thermite link is here http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964

Its been years since I did any reading on truthers insane theories, but I remember the thermite research was incomplete and passed off as complete by miller. Which the above article corroborates. Truthers have yet to come up with any hard evidence, they have yet to explain the literal thousands of witnesses(whom they dont believe for some reason) and they have yet to come up with a motive for it that makes any sense, and no "hruuuuur gubment evul" doesnt count. My grandparents live in Manhattan. My grandad witnessed all this happen on his way to work. Him, along with thousands of other new yorkers. These conspiracy theories come from people who were not even there sitting behind their keyboards coming up with this nonsense out of sheer boredom.

And even for all this, every truther argument leaves out the complete and totally obvious hole in their theories. The fact that every single person involved in this has stayed silent. You know why no one has blabbed? Because there is NOTHING to blab about.

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC%20STUDY%208-06%20w%20clarif%20as%20of%209-8-06%20.pdf

Cant copy paste, but scroll down to assertion 5. This pretty much proves it. No, there was no explosion at the world trade center.

I don't think you read the first article because all they were debunking was the people who were trying to refute the thermite theory.

"That is almost certainly why we have seen no such debunking. Instead, the people working to refute the WTC thermite theory have resorted to what might be called a case study in how NOT to respond to scientific evidence.

The failed thermite theory debunkers have produced:

• Thousands of chat room comments and other posts yet not one peer-reviewed scientific article.
  • Alternate hypotheses that have little or no evidence to support them. For example, themini-nuke hypothesis and the “Star Wars Beam” hypothesis.
  • Government scientists declaring that the evidence simply doesn’t exist.
  • Attempts to exaggerate the meaning of the evidence, for example by saying that thermite or nanothermite could not have caused all of the effects seen at the WTC.
  • Deceptive efforts to introduce the government contractors who created the official accounts as independent scientists.

The last of these methods has been the most popular. Trying to debunk the tenth piece of evidence for WTC thermite, NIST contractor James Millette produced an unreviewed paper that purports to replicate the finding of nanothermite in the WTC dust. This was apparently organized in the hope that doing so would discredit all of the evidence for thermite at the WTC."

They state in the second link you posted that, "As he has explained it, metallurgic tests were conducted on two sections of steel beams that were saved for the 9/11 memorials in the New York area. These beams appearantly tested positive for "trace amounts of thermite", which led Jones to conclude that Thermite was used on 9/11 by unknown parties to compromise support beams in WTC 1,2, and 7."

So you posted two articles that essentially further proved my point that thermite was indeed used on the WTC. And I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say when I said that the government didn't tell us the whole story. "hruuuuur gubment evul" is the exact oppposite of my stance on this, I am not some nutjob that thinks the government is using mind control (which they actually tried to do MK. Ultra) or is controlled by lizard people from some other galaxy. I believe that the planes hit, I believe that we were attacked. I don't believe who they said attacked us, I don't believe that the buildings collapsed on their own without any help (ie. explosives, thermite) and I sure as hell don't believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon and there was no witnesses or videos of it anywhere. I mean come on, your telling me a 747 managed to fly straight into the Pentagon without anyone on the streets below noticing a very low flying jet.

Edit: What? No edgy response about how I'm wrong and am a lunatic? I'd call this argument a success then

I don't think you read the first article because all they were debunking was the people who were trying to refute the thermite theory.

"That is almost certainly why we have seen no such debunking. Instead, the people working to refute the WTC thermite theory have resorted to what might be called a case study in how NOT to respond to scientific evidence.

The failed thermite theory debunkers have produced:

• Thousands of chat room comments and other posts yet not one peer-reviewed scientific article.
  • Alternate hypotheses that have little or no evidence to support them. For example, themini-nuke hypothesis and the “Star Wars Beam” hypothesis.
  • Government scientists declaring that the evidence simply doesn’t exist.
  • Attempts to exaggerate the meaning of the evidence, for example by saying that thermite or nanothermite could not have caused all of the effects seen at the WTC.
  • Deceptive efforts to introduce the government contractors who created the official accounts as independent scientists.
The last of these methods has been the most popular. Trying to debunk the tenth piece of evidence for WTC thermite, NIST contractor James Millette produced an unreviewed paper that purports to replicate the finding of nanothermite in the WTC dust. This was apparently organized in the hope that doing so would discredit all of the evidence for thermite at the WTC."

They state in the second link you posted that, "As he has explained it, metallurgic tests were conducted on two sections of steel beams that were saved for the 9/11 memorials in the New York area. These beams appearantly tested positive for "trace amounts of thermite", which led Jones to conclude that Thermite was used on 9/11 by unknown parties to compromise support beams in WTC 1,2, and 7."

So you posted two articles that essentially further proved my point that thermite was indeed used on the WTC. And I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say when I said that the government didn't tell us the whole story. "hruuuuur gubment evul" is the exact oppposite of my stance on this, I am not some nutjob that thinks the government is using mind control (which they actually tried to do MK. Ultra) or is controlled by lizard people from some other galaxy. I believe that the planes hit, I believe that we were attacked. I don't believe who they said attacked us, I don't believe that the buildings collapsed on their own without any help (ie. explosives, thermite) and I sure as hell don't believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon and there was no witnesses or videos of it anywhere. I mean come on, your telling me a 747 managed to fly straight into the Pentagon without anyone on the streets below noticing a very low flying jet.

Uh, no, you might want to re read that. The part you quoted was them saying how not to go about debunking the nonsensical thermite bs. Here

To debunk the thermite theory, one must first understand the evidence for it and then show how all of that evidence is either mistaken or explained by other phenomena. Here are the top ten categories of evidence for thermite at the WTC.

Therefore, debunking the WTC thermite theory is not easy but is very straightforward. Doing so simply requires addressing the evidence listed above point by point, and showing in each case how an alternative hypothesis can explain that evidence better. Given the scientific grounding of the thermite theory, use of the scientific method, including experiments and peer-reviewed publications, would be essential to any such debunking effort.

As for the second article, I have no idea how you confused that one with supporting your argument, I can only assume you did not even read it, lmao. Anyway, it goes into a thorough analysis of the thermite and why thats an impossibility. Trace amounts of thermite being found are perfectly normal since thermite is formed from aluminum and rust, two ingredients that would be found in spades in a building. 

Also, there is video of the plane flying in to the pentagon. So yeah. 

Moving on, you've still been unable to come up with any evidence, or debunk any of the scientific claims being made about how this all happened when the planes hit, your basing your arguments on your flawed reading of my provided links.

Edit: What? No edgy response about how I'm wrong and am a lunatic? I'd call this argument a success then

Not so fast there home slice, I was away, hence the touchscreen responses. Some of us have things to do, which explains my lack of spare time to sit around thinking of wacky but fun conspiracy theories to come up with. I figured I would be better served once I had access to a keyboard. Also, I don't think your a lunatic, just not very good at critical thinking tbh. 

Conceal your intentions

It's too soon when humans truly discover other life. One wouldn't understand when he sees one. When the others are seeing us as the unbelievable species.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Tbh i hope there are aliens somewhere out there.

You know the galaxy is HUGE, and just imagine that all these galaxies and whatever actually have 0 life.

This is huge and we are completely alone here....

It's like being alone in the dark for me...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Aliens probably do exist (or at least some form of life on other planets out of our solar system), but I doubt they'd be flying near earth in stereotypical UFOs made popular by the film industry

Uh, no, you might want to re read that. The part you quoted was them saying how not to go about debunking the nonsensical thermite bs. Here

As for the second article, I have no idea how you confused that one with supporting your argument, I can only assume you did not even read it, lmao. Anyway, it goes into a thorough analysis of the thermite and why thats an impossibility. Trace amounts of thermite being found are perfectly normal since thermite is formed from aluminum and rust, two ingredients that would be found in spades in a building. 

Also, there is video of the plane flying in to the pentagon. So yeah. 

Moving on, you've still been unable to come up with any evidence, or debunk any of the scientific claims being made about how this all happened when the planes hit, your basing your arguments on your flawed reading of my provided links.

Not so fast there home slice, I was away, hence the touchscreen responses. Some of us have things to do, which explains my lack of spare time to sit around thinking of wacky but fun conspiracy theories to come up with. I figured I would be better served once I had access to a keyboard. Also, I don't think your a lunatic, just not very good at critical thinking tbh. 

The way they wrote it made it seem like they were talking about the people who were trying to debunk the thermite theory and why they were wrong. I probably just interpreted it wrong. The only video that was released showing the Pentagon crash was one shitty quality security camera mounted on a security booth to the Pentagon. You're telling me that there wasn't a single camera near the Pentagon that recorded the plane crashing into it, or at least right after it crashed? It seems highly unlikely for such an important and high security building to not have cameras everywhere.

I agree that finding trace amounts of Thermite isn't any conclusive evidence, but I still believe that something else happened that day that we aren't being told about. I think we should agree to disagree as none of my arguments will change your mind or mine about this. I apologize for that edit, that was just me being on my high horse. 

The general public always gets so paranoid when you bring up aliens but as others have pointed out in this thread, aliens wouldn't care about us. If they are stuck on their own planet, they might observe us from afar and attempt to study us, but that's about it. If a species can travel across interstellar space, there's likely only one thing they'll really care about: Stars. They'll consume our star and move on. You can make matter from energy at high enough concentrations, so there's really no reason for them to strip mine the Earth either. It's unlikely they'll master interstellar travel before synthetic biology, so the chance of them needing to study us is just as low. If aliens ever show up in the (well, our) solar system, the sun will either disappear or be covered in energy harvesters and all life on Earth will die immediately. So don't worry so much, guys!

The fermi paradox is a well respected hypothesis in astrophysics, so saying it's crap is not entirely fair. The hypothesis factors in it's own unlikelihood, so you have to give it credit for being humble. 

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, despite the lovely things the CIA had to say about them when they coined the term in 1967, but I do want to share a project that I haven't seen mentioned here yet. Project 1794 was a classified project within the Air Force (now declassified), which was attempting to build a VTOL circular saucer. Here's a sketch: Fig-2-Cutaway-of-Aircraft-Structure-e134

Yes it is. It is based upon our theories and observed knowledge of the universe.

That does not make it a theory in of itself. It may rely on theories, but that does not make it a theory.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If they are aliens, they are probably here to find intelligent life. There is life here but not the intelligent life they were thinking of :P

this is probably just a hoax

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

If they are aliens, they are probably here to find intelligent life. There is life here but not the intelligent life they were thinking of :P

this is probably just a hoax

The event itself is real, but people are likely blowing it out of proportion.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch