NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

There is a 3-part video (each about 8 minutes in length) done by an engineer having worked for defense aeronautics, etc. (listen to his resume at the beginning of part 1, if you care to.  I highly recommend watching all 3 parts), who shows rare footage shot from a helicopter and shown on TV the morning of 911.  This guy's 3-D recreation of the whole scene, along with superimposing the NBC TV video, reveals some fantastic analysis.  

In this part-2 clip, move your slider to begin at the 2:00 minute mark and watch for awhile.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hv_GG4RzIU

Again, I recommend highly, watching all 3 parts.

The reason I am posting this, will become obvious to you with regard to the OP.  It is certainly not alien, but government.  

Watch.

Thermite covered cuts in steel columns, aviation fuel that's incapable of melting the supporting columns used in the twin towers, and an exercise that involved the same thing happening before 9/11 (quite a few US mass shootings seem to coincide with training exercises as well).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

There is a 3-part video (each about 8 minutes in length) done by an engineer having worked for defense aeronautics, etc. (listen to his resume at the beginning of part 1, if you care to.  I highly recommend watching all 3 parts), who shows rare footage shot from a helicopter and shown on TV the morning of 911.  This guy's 3-D recreation of the whole scene, along with superimposing the NBC TV video, reveals some fantastic analysis.  

In this part-2 clip, move your slider to begin at the 2:00 minute mark and watch for awhile.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hv_GG4RzIU

Again, I recommend highly, watching all 3 parts.

The reason I am posting this, will become obvious to you with regard to the OP.  It is certainly not alien, but government.  

Watch.

Oh my...that's probably the best evidence I have seen for the conspiracy of "9/11 was an inside job". It explains the ball, it explains how quickly the towers fell (because it doesn't make sense otherwise) and the strangeness of the plane and that external piece on it—or rather the plane over the ball.

Still gotta wonder what this has to do with this footage? Are you saying the government has and will cover this kind of thing up, or that conspiracy theorists aren't always crazy (as most sheep think they are)?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You're confusing empirical evidence with a theory. The Earth orbiting the Sun is not a theory, we have observed it. For example Relativity is a theory and while it works for now, maybe in the future we'll find cases where it doesn't.

Nope I'm not confusing anything, we have not observed the Earth orbiting the Sun, we know it does that, but we have not launched any probe to see the plane of solar system from "above" or "below" to actually see the Earth going around the Sun.

Theories work, they explain things that's something you can't deny, or are you going to deny the theory of operation of a transistor, or that said theory will fail?

And if a theory fails to explain something, we make new ones that explain it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

C'mon guys, clearly people are running out of places to fly their drones so they are starting to fly them in a higher orbit. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

kVQDcym.jpg

On a serious not how did this guy not get posted yet?

fermi paradox m8

Honestly this can go on for quite some length but I'll try to keep this fairly basic and muddy the water of this discussion somewhat more. 

This may be true, but it ignores certain conditions, such as solar system and planetary formations having enough heavier elements to allow not only the creation of life, but also advanced technology. There may have been advanced intelligent civilizations on planet, but they lacked the resources to actually achieve anything with this advancement. If you look at Earth, which has been around with complex multicellular lifeforms for quite sometime, "intelligent" life did not exists until relatively recently (AFAWK), and this is one of the first hurdles for creation of advanced civilizations. Even with environments similar to Earth, the need for life to adapt and evolve to a level such as ours may be exceedingly rare, and the amount of time it takes to get there is may be very common. There is also social factors that may limit or stop space exploration with in a society. We are also limited by our own technology to detect other life. In combination of the universe being fairly dangerous for life, there may not have been much opportunity yet for life to expand and colonize, and we may be part of that race to the stars among other civilizations.

I guess this relates somewhat to the Drake equation, and one must take into account other modifying variables that are all just what-if guess work. So the Fermi paradox could be completely accurate, its just ignores the concept of how long it takes and the requirements for a civilization to evolve, and does not negate the likelihood of advanced interstellar civilizations.

We would be practically worthless to life-forms outside our immediate cosmic geography that are capable of finding/traveling to us.  Our planet is not unique by means of how it has formed.  Maybe good for a tag release program, like we do to sharks and stuff... but don't bet on it.

We are alone, get over it. :)

We would be practically worthless to life-forms outside our immediate cosmic geography that are capable of finding/traveling to us.  Our planet is not unique by means of how it has formed.  Maybe good for a tag release program, like we do to sharks and stuff... but don't bet on it.

We are possibly alone, get over it. :)

There is nothing to confirm if we are or are not alone in the Universe.

PMSL

There is nothing to confirm if we are or are not alone in the Universe.

Wow.  No.  I mean we alone, like right now on earth.

Wow.  No.  I mean we alone, like right now on earth.

Oh, well then yeah, we are. Possibly.

PMSL

Oh, well then yeah, we are.

Let's say there was actually a foreign alien presence monitoring us (not likely in the least), we would still be alone.  We have to not fall prey to our own devices of helplessness:  "please come and save us" crap is... idk... not going to work?

Now time to be productive!  *hits PLAY button on LoL. =/

Oh my...that's probably the best evidence I have seen for the conspiracy of "9/11 was an inside job". It explains the ball, it explains how quickly the towers fell (because it doesn't make sense otherwise) and the strangeness of the plane and that external piece on it—or rather the plane over the ball.

Still gotta wonder what this has to do with this footage? Are you saying the government has and will cover this kind of thing up, or that conspiracy theorists aren't always crazy (as most sheep think they are)?

Yeah.  It really is fantastic work done by that guy.  I've accumulated a mountain of eye witness testimonials, documentaries from engineers, scientists, armament experts, physical engineers, architects, who all go on record saying that there is no way 911 happened as it was given over the news.  Not a chance in a million.

The ball theory guy, is quite a phenom.  At the end of part-3 (recommend watching all of them in their entirety) states that the US Gov't has been working with anti-gravity machinery for many, many years, and thinks it highly likely that such machinery was used to guide the "ball" into the towers, since it was mathematically shown to be going about 220 mph (too fast for a cessna, too slow for a jet, especially given the size of the object caught on NBC TV).

I have been highly interested in alternative fuels, perpetual motion scientists, and things of this sort for a long time, and I have been amazed at what certain guys were inventing and showing to CBS and other TV cameras back in the 1960's.  A couple of different guys were explaining, along with their live models to demonstrate!, how electricity was able to do amazing things.  

One of them showed a propulsion system in his fairly tall warehouse, where a minimum amount of electricity shot a heavy piece of iron (like an anvil) up into the air, some 30 feet or so.  He was explaining something similar to another guy I watched, that electricity was arcing in a way as to cause a vacuum, and the new "hole" was being filled by the energy behind the object, etc.  It was so intriguing, and I partly understood and partly did not, but they were showing stuff back in the 1960's that should have made international news.  Nothing ever came from these smart guys (one guy was demonstrating a series of light  bulbs lighting up from a miniscule amount of current).  

Anyway, from what I saw on videos of these guys from way back when, I was convinced at a young age that incredible inventions had been silenced by government jack asses.

Then when I saw the "ball theory" video, and what he speculated at the end of his presentation, I did not doubt it.  A remote controlled, guided "ball" full of explosives, going into the towers.  The first tower, nobody saw anything fly into it.  It was the 2nd tower that the "airplane" footage started to get leaked by the big 6 broadcasters.

Last, but not least, if you are not familiar with M.I.T. professor Noam Chomsky,  do yourself a favor and look at any number of his books on Amazon.com.  He's been a modern day prophet since the 1960's, telling how the US Gov't manufactures propaganda to a naive US public.

This interview with Chomsky is just excellent.  7 minutes long.  Listen closely!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CKpCGjD8wg

Unbelievable, here, William F. Buckley Jr., a well-known smart guy and interviewer, get his ass handed to him while interviewing Chomsky in 1969:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-GUAxmxdk

Hundreds of videos of this guy over the past 50 years, and hundreds of books online.  Watch and learn.   :)

Here, just 2 months ago.  "US is world's biggest terrorist"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRbnPA3fd5U

@Toddskins

I do, in fact, know of Noam Chomsky. The guy has some radical anti-American sentiments and extremist left-wing nutball views but I have listened to quite a few of his lectures on youtube (I am a Linguist in training so he's become a figure I know and read about).

Anyways, I think if anything the ball is really some sort of missile. I do not yet think the world has control over gravity, not enough to guide some sort of alien-like ball-bomb like that. The part that no sane person can deny is that that ball is the only thing seeable when the second tower is hit. That that "plane" is no where in sight with live footage of the explosion and makes absolutely no sense.

Still, I would not put it passed our government to do something like hiding legit UFOs or saying they have advance technology when they previously said it was "nothing".

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Toddskins

I do, in fact, know of Noam Chomsky. The guy has some radical anti-American sentiments and extremist left-wing nutball views but I have listened to quite a few of his lectures on youtube (I am a Linguist in training so he's become a figure I know and read about).

Anyways, I think if anything the ball is really some sort of missile. I do not yet think the world has control over gravity, not enough to guide some sort of alien-like ball-bomb like that. The part that no sane person can deny is that that ball is the only thing seeable when the second tower is hit. That that "plane" is no where in sight with live footage of the explosion and makes absolutely no sense.

Still, I would not put it passed our government to do something like hiding legit UFOs or saying they have advance technology when they previously said it was "nothing".

Hey,

Give me, and that engineer, a little slack.  I think the term he used is wrong.  And from what I suspect, based on things I saw from many years ago, it would be a different type of propulsion system whereby you can move things "as though they were resisting gravity", but in fact they are not.  It's just that the mechanism involved, utilizing electricity in a very cool and innovative way, might be what is being used for this ball.  The electrical method can move things straight up, which would "appear" to defy gravity, but of course it is not.

Again, the IMPORTANT thing is not what operates the ball, and at this point in time it is NOT necessary for me to provide the answer to "why" or "how" the inside job took place on 911 (that comes later).  What's important NOW is getting people to see the truth and begin a true investigate inquiry to the true facts, and into the leadership in place at that time.  

I watched the ball video, I have seen similar before.  The fact is:  all this video proposes is that we were lied to about what happened... by the government and the media.  This is not news.  It is still quite speculative because using a real plane instead of this ball would be much easier and feasible.  This ball, plane, whatever did not bring the tower down.  It was just part of the show. 

When I watched the news that day I started around 11am when I had woke up.  My brother was home from work and he was already watching it.  I have absolutely no engineering education and watching the replays of the "plane impacts" and then consequent demolition left questions that I thought would have been addressed.

They were never officially addressed.  I was very disappointed in the official story.  There were many accounts of explosions on the lower levels well before the collapse.  People on the ground floor had their skin peeled off.  ...and just so much more... Is this all supposed to be ignored?  These people were actually there, and they tell a different story. 

I gets me angry, so I will stop.  How stupid do they believe people are?

Stconquest, 

I did not come to learn the truth until an electrical engineer friend of mine told me he did not believe the 911 gov't story, in roughly 2008?  I had always respected my friend, who helped build the new SeaTac airport in Seattle, WA, and skyscrapers in Seattle, and he began poking his finger with engineering and mathematical knowledge into the story and at first I could not believe he was saying what he was saying.  My first response, like so many (and it's not the correct response!) was, "Oh c'mon!  You believe our own gov't would do that to its own people???"

But he did in fact get me thinking, and then I began my own hunt for the truth.  And it was only hours later, using Google and Youtube, that I began to see presentations that were undeniable.  And I could not believe I had believed the lie for as long as I had.  I felt sick at myself.  Then, I began to share with people everywhere what my friend had begun to me over the phone.

I have since accumulated a good list of links that any reasonable person can watch and see immediately, that our US Gov't is not the government of the citizens of the country.  It is something else completely.

Hey,

Give me, and that engineer, a little slack.  I think the term he used is wrong.  And from what I suspect, based on things I saw from many years ago, it would be a different type of propulsion system whereby you can move things "as though they were resisting gravity", but in fact they are not.  It's just that the mechanism involved, utilizing electricity in a very cool and innovative way, might be what is being used for this ball.  The electrical method can move things straight up, which would "appear" to defy gravity, but of course it is not.

Again, the IMPORTANT thing is not what operates the ball, and at this point in time it is NOT necessary for me to provide the answer to "why" or "how" the inside job took place on 911 (that comes later).  What's important NOW is getting people to see the truth and begin a true investigate inquiry to the true facts, and into the leadership in place at that time.  

Ah, I see. Sorry, I wasn't trying to rattle ya or anything. To me it is all important, because people who think we are crazy want all the answers or think it is bs (when they don't even have all the answers only words from people capable of lying) but I get your point. However in order to get people to investigate we have to prove it is beyond "conspiracy" or they will just laugh at it. So unfortunately we have to come up with the whys and hows in order to get the proper attention.

I watched the ball video, I have seen similar before.  The fact is:  all this video proposes is that we were lied to about what happened... by the government and the media.  This is not news.  It is still quite speculative because using a real plane instead of this ball would be much easier and feasible.  This ball, plane, whatever did not bring the tower down.  It was just part of the show. 

When I watched the news that day I started around 11am when I had woke up.  My brother was home from work and he was already watching it.  I have absolutely no engineering education and watching the replays of the "plane impacts" and then consequent demolition left questions that I thought would have been addressed.

They were never officially addressed.  I was very disappointed in the official story.  There were many accounts of explosions on the lower levels well before the collapse.  People on the ground floor had their skin peeled off.  ...and just so much more... Is this all supposed to be ignored?  These people were actually there, and they tell a different story. 

I gets me angry, so I will stop.  How stupid do they believe people are?

The plane would easier and far more feasible had the towers not fallen down like they were a demolition (you see wave after wave from each floor, indicating the explosion is not from the plane and surrounding buildings support demolition) event, or if there weren't accounts of base level explosions or as you have mentioned, people's skin being peeled off. NIST wouldn't have lied their asses off either. They used the plane thinking everyone, and sadly that appears to be true, would just accept that a plane brought down a tower in a way that it shouldn't have done.

It makes me angry too, and even more angry when I see people just pass off the possibility out of either complete allegiance to our government, believing they have no reason to do this or simply not caring. :(

There are so many, but the one that does it best is:

How do you explain Building #7  ?

Unfortunately, most Americans do not have a clue that there were 3 buildings that were demolitioned, not just the North & South (Twin) Towers, but the 3rd skyscraper, 42 stories high (half as high as the twin towers) that also went straight down on top of itself due to demolitions.  No airplane flew in to Building #7.

Which brings us back to Noam Chomsky and "Manufactured Consent" (title of one of his books).  The 6 big media organizations, are all in league (puppets) of what they are told to say, and show.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, and MSNBC.  I think I got 'em right.  Fox is meant to seem like an opposing force of the others, but in reality it is not.  All diversionary, misdirection tactics.

Stconquest, 

I did not come to learn the truth until an electrical engineer friend of mine told me he did not believe the 911 gov't story, in roughly 2008?  I had always respected my friend, who helped build the new SeaTac airport in Seattle, WA, and skyscrapers in Seattle, and he began poking his finger with engineering and mathematical knowledge into the story and at first I could not believe he was saying what he was saying.  My first response, like so many (and it's not the correct response!) was, "Oh c'mon!  You believe our own gov't would do that to its own people???"

But he did in fact get me thinking, and then I began my own hunt for the truth.  And it was only hours later, using Google and Youtube, that I began to see presentations that were undeniable.  And I could not believe I had believed the lie for as long as I had.  I felt sick at myself.  Then, I began to share with people everywhere what my friend had begun to me over the phone.

I have since accumulated a good list of links that any reasonable person can watch and see immediately, that our US Gov't is not the government of the citizens of the country.  It is something else completely.

What scares me the most is not the lie.  The USA has lied many times before 9/11 to involve their military in conflicts.  It was the quality (or lack there of) of the official story.  It is a horrible lie, so full of holes.

Look what they have accomplished with this.  Two full on invasions of sovereign nations, and tons of military actions in many other countries.  Along with the cooperation of other western aligned militaries.  I mean, we have a global war on terrorism...  endless conflict.  

Now Russia sees this and figures, well if it is good enough for the west... we can take land too.  Crimea, Ukraine... it has caused a mess... ISIS anyone?

Ah, I see. Sorry, I wasn't trying to rattle ya or anything. To me it is all important, because people who think we are crazy want all the answers or think it is bs (when they don't even have all the answers only words from people capable of lying) but I get your point. However in order to get people to investigate we have to prove it is beyond "conspiracy" or they will just laugh at it. So unfortunately we have to come up with the whys and hows in order to get the proper attention.

The plane would easier and far more feasible had the towers not fallen down like they were a demolition (you see wave after wave from each floor, indicating the explosion is not from the plane and surrounding buildings support demolition) event, or if there weren't accounts of base level explosions or as you have mentioned, people's skin being peeled off. NIST wouldn't have lied their asses off either. They used the plane thinking everyone, and sadly that appears to be true, would just accept that a plane brought down a tower in a way that it shouldn't have done.

It makes me angry too, and even more angry when I see people just pass off the possibility out of either complete allegiance to our government, believing they have no reason to do this or simply not caring. :(

That is the hitch.  Planes hit towers, towers fall.  End of story.

Half the world is like:  you can't be serious?

The liars are like:  at least half the world bought it.

When they zoom in on the thing it looks  A LOT like a satellite with solar panels at the sides... and there's no reason for which it couldn't be one... I also love how these theorists think aliens have advanced enough technology to be completely invisible to people and even private satellites, and yet fail at hiding from the biggest object we currently have in orbit...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That is the hitch.  Planes hit towers, towers fall.  End of story.

Half the world is like:  you can't be serious?

The liars are like:  at least half the world bought it.

What scares me the most is not the lie.  The USA has lied many times before 9/11 to involve their military in conflicts.  It was the quality (or lack there of) of the official story.  It is a horrible lie, so full of holes.

Look what they have accomplished with this.  Two full on invasions of sovereign nations, and tons of military actions in many other countries.  Along with the cooperation of other western aligned militaries.  I mean, we have a global war on terrorism...  endless conflict.  

Now Russia sees this and figures, well if it is good enough for the west... we can take land too.  Crimea, Ukraine... it has caused a mess... ISIS anyone?

WE will never know What truly happened on 9/11...unless we some hacker has the balls to go tell us.

That "plane" that hit the pentagon made a really circular shape in the building .

you gonna tell me a boeing hits a building and doesn't leave wing marks?

i see a square ish mark

no indentation of wings.

am i missin something xD?

pentagon-aerial.jpg

WE will never know What truly happened on 9/11...unless we some hacker has the balls to go tell us.

That "plane" that hit the pentagon made a really circular shape in the building .

you gonna tell me a boeing hits a building and doesn't leave wing marks?

i see a square ish mark

no indentation of wings.

am i missin something xD?

pentagon-aerial.jpg

No wings, no engines, no seats, no luggage...

...no video.

Abatross, 

I do know part of why the inside job took place, but even what I know, is not the most important thing just yet.  Getting the masses to realize the truth, will bring about the investigation so necessary, which will then seek those answers in no uncertain terms, from those in power.  

If I was born 500 years ago, and saw a guy shoot another with a modern rifle such that the one who was shot fell dead, and I captured it on video, the first thing to do would be to get the tribe to hold the shooter in jail and then begin the interrogation.  If it were necessary for me to explain ballistics and the operations of an AR-15 rifle before I could hold the prisoner and begin the investigation, you can see the shooter would NEVER be brought to justice.

We need to get people to see the facts, and reject the horse shit 911 gov't story.  There are dozens and dozens of facts.  We need to get the people to see them and wake up.  Then justice can proceed.  If a large minority of people do not see, there's little that can be done.

Facts:  

1) Thermite at the cellular level of the white powder at ground zero.  (There's a collection of this in evidence and documentaries on such)
2) Explosive squibs shooting out from the floors as each floor was demolitioned. (Many videos showing this)
3) Building #7 
4) British news announcing that Building #7 has just fallen down, 20 minutes BEFORE it fell down!  The organizers out of sync with one another.
5) CNN journalist at the Pentagon, standing with the flames from the building behind him, announcing on national TV (only once, mind you) that "I am standing at the wreckage of where apparently a jet flew into the side of the Pentagon, but there is absolutely no evidence of an airplane anywhere to be seen.  No fuselage, tail section, wings, nothing."  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ
6)  A dozen eye witnesses on the south side of the highway leading to the Pentagon, all stating for fact, that the plane that flew toward the Pentagon was on the south side of the highway, not the North side as the official 911 report states.  They identified it as going straight over an annex building, the gas station, and others, as they saw it fly overhead.  This angle is impossible for the small hole in the side of the Pentagon, for which the airplane was supposed to have flown.  There's a lot of evidence in various clips, showing that it was a cruise missile that went into the Pentagon.  The plane the people saw flying overhead, also was seen flying OVER the pentagon, and then disappeared.  There is also sighting of an AWACS military plane over the Pentagon, when no other flights were supposed to be in the sky.
7) The footage of the ball, flying into the tower.

8) Numerous people, on video, hearing explosions at the Twin Towers.
9) Airplane fuel only burns at 1200 degrees F.  But the steel used in construction of the Towers, built to withstand several head on collisions from jets, burns at 2000 degrees F.  Thermite, military incendiary, was used to raise the temperatures, and destroy the foundations on each floor - used in demolitions.
10) Many mysterious deaths of actual 911 witnesses, contrary to the official report.  Here's a video on it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfUj8ra1bM

Related, but to be used later, would be facts related to the owner of the Twin Towers, Larry Silverstein, taking out new insurance policy against any catastrophe happening to them, just months before 911, worth billions.  And when questioned on camera about it, is obvious he is covering up.  There are many of him being caught in lies.  Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGGHPNW-CWs

I gotta stop.  I'm starting to get too much into it again. 

Sorry