NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

giphy.gif

Oh my god, you guys, I see it now. How could I have been so blind?!!!?!? It was right in front of me the whole time. Look at those dance moves, LOOK!  See how smooth he is? He made fools of us all. Thank you for opening my eyes, now I know the truth, and it has set me free. 

Conceal your intentions

ohh god this thread gives me aids.... some people love to tell some great fictional stories.

'ohh 911 was an inside job' im just going to laugh in your face.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

ohh god this thread gives me aids.... some people love to tell some great fictional stories.

'ohh 911 was an inside job' im just going to laugh in your face.

You are behind a keyboard, Genius.

;)

You're kidding me, right? Literally all it is is just two objects that are reflecting sunlight. They appear to "rise out of the atmosphere" because they are orbiting the Earth. If you saw how much junk is in orbit right now it is very possible it is an ejected stage off a rocket, interesting that it was caught on camera, but definently possible.

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Maybe we're just a tv show to them.  South Park anyone?

What if humans already conquered the Universe then make a Turman Show on planet Earth and everyone in universe is watching our lives on their super advanced futuristic TV? I wonder what Season are we in.

What if humans already conquered the Universe then make a Turman Show on planet Earth and everyone in universe is watching our lives on their super advanced futuristic TV? I wonder what Season are we in.

the boring season, no wars or drama, but next season will be better

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Full quote : 

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. 
– Bertrand Russell

I can only assume the person you quoted was talking about the people talking about conspiracies :P

Are you cocksure? :D

Are you cocksure? :D

cocksure - confident in an excessive or arrogant way. 

Nope..

(I get the joke please don't hurt me) :D

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

This thread.

post-8310-0-96759500-1435778330.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Oh I certainly believe "aliens" exist, but them being anywhere near us is nowhere near possible. Even if the Universe is finite it's still too damn large for something like aliens knowing of our existence to happen. 

Shhhhhh, you're hinting too much...

That's extremely close minded, isn't it?

Who says they can't travel here? Who says that other species aren't vastly more superior to our own?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Who says they can't travel here? Who says that other species aren't vastly more superior to our own?

We don't matter to much of anything out in the universe other than to ourselves.  There is really nothing here for any advanced species of life to have much interest in. 

This place is all we have ever known, I understand your point of view.  As we understand what is out there, we really start seeing that this place is freakin' huge.  Finding us is no easy task.  If they CAN find it (us), it is safe to say that this place is of little interest. 

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE MAD GUYS NASA IS GONNA GO EXTINCT!

OT: Space is cool, and conspiracy theorists are funny.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE MAD GUYS NASA IS GONNA GO EXTINCT!

OT: Space is cool, and conspiracy theorists are funny.

People that value scientific advancement are mad that NASA is way underfunded, not conspiracy seekers.

Lets think logically for a second, I've seen the video:

Something was DEFINITELY launched, I don't think it was aliens but I do think there is definitely something that the US wouldn't want us seeing, because there seemed to be no other reason to cut the transmission. Maybe it was some kind of high altitude missile test gone wrong or something?

^Here's a clip of it before it was cut off, mute it or you'll get annoyed^

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Sorry guys for bringing this up again...

@Albatross @Toddskins @Arty

I was just watching a show (fiction) in which they mentioned a character (ex CIA turned Conspiracy Recorder) was into 9/11 being a false flag operation.  The other characters in the show referred to him casually as a "nut". 

I started recalling other shows, and realized that this is exactly how this information is treated in a lot of entertainment.  It resonates within the psyche of people that watch especially if they are unaware.

If 9/11 was a false flag operation (which signs strongly indicate it was), how many people really understand that this is not a special one time thing for the USA.  They have attacked their own people before... and it is not a theory.  After a certain amount of time the US government has to release/declassify documents pertaining to national security.

If they ever release what really happened (full citizen testimony, all video recordings) it won't be a massive shit storm.  This is already proven.  The effort is to make people forget.  To make it seem ridiculous enough that is it unimportant.  In 30-40 years even if all evidence indicates huge involvement of US officials, no one is going to get punished.

Want an example?  The biggest one I can think of is the attack on the USS Liberty.  Kept quiet since the 1960s.  Very real false flag operation involving the US government and the Israeli military.  So what has been done to all the officials that knew and condoned this plan of action?  What has it done to relations between Isreal and the USA?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  A lot of people don't even care to know what is happening in the world but they sure as hell love to point fingers at people that try to understand how things really happen.

You can't fight this level of stupid.  It is drilled into brains from a dozen different angles, and the person with all the holes in their head has no idea what has been done to them.

At the very least, I just want to know stuff.  When something does not seem right, I actually trust myself to not believe the first authoritarian entity to dictate a narrative... especially when there is precedence showing that governments like the USA don't deserve that kind of trust to any freakin' degree.

Had to vent a bit.  I know I will be seeing this shit the rest of my life.  :huh:

Nope I'm not confusing anything, we have not observed the Earth orbiting the Sun, we know it does that, but we have not launched any probe to see the plane of solar system from "above" or "below" to actually see the Earth going around the Sun.

Theories work, they explain things that's something you can't deny, or are you going to deny the theory of operation of a transistor, or that said theory will fail?

And if a theory fails to explain something, we make new ones that explain it.

I am not saying theories do not explain how stuff works, but there can be a specific case where one theory may not work (e.g Newton's laws of motion explained stuff pretty well, until we tried it to calculate Mercuries' orbit, where it failed and Einstein's theory came in). So yeah they might explain stuff, but we should not follow them blindly.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

If 9/11 was a false flag operation (which signs strongly indicate it was)

What are these "signs" exactly, that you consider "strongly indicate" a government cover up?

Conceal your intentions

What are these "signs" exactly, that you consider "strongly indicate" a government cover up?

Go find them for yourself.  :)

I am not saying theories do not explain how stuff works, but there can be a specific case where one theory may not work (e.g Newton's laws of motion explained stuff pretty well, until we tried it to calculate Mercuries' orbit, where it failed and Einstein's theory came in). So yeah they might explain stuff, but we should not follow them blindly.

Yeah, you're correct on that one.

And don't worry, nobody follows theories blindly, that's why you first learn the theory and then put it to practice, the theory is there to get you going.

You can do stuff without knowing the theory though, just like my transistor example, you could wire up a transistor to make a simple amplifier, but you still don't know how it does its transistor thing, hell, I don't understand it correctly xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I love how they've determined that the lights must belong to aliens after seeing the lights rise FROM EARTH!

Who says? I says :P

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

How did this go from ET to 9/11?...

Anyways...

If aliens did exist, we'd shit ourselves at the reality that some advanced race that has interstellar/intergalactic capabilities is at our doorstep.

How we see ants is how they would see us. We're really nothing to them. Maybe an annoyance. God help us if they have A gigantic magnifying glass.

I think I would have to disagree with the ants part. They would look at us primitives but should easily recognize that we are a species capable of developing and using technology. We would be relatively at their mercy, I guess it depends what their technology can do.

Edit (for fun):

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

It's just tiny pieces of space dust floating around in front of the camera.  They were probably stuck to the satellite until the rotation caused them all to dislodge at the same time.  Everything about launches and aliens and shit is false.

Same setup

or we are being observed for information regarding social and technological evolution.

I guess it could be both entertainment and education.