NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

No wings, no engines, no seats, no luggage...

...no video.

thiers one video

3 frames of white object.

thiers one video

Experts have shown the objects to be the remainder of a cruise missile.  Nothing at all related to a Boeing 767.  And the color markings do not correspond to the United aircraft.

Experts have shown the objects to be the remainder of a cruise missile.  Nothing at all related to a Boeing 767.  And the color markings do not correspond to the United aircraft.

They probably painted the missle to look like a plane anyway.

11) Instead of seeing huge slabs of concrete from the buildings having fallen down, right???, no, instead we see pulverized white dust, 3" deep to the ankles at ground zero.  WHY?  Because the buildings were blown up with explosives, not tipped over, and falling down in huge chunks.

How did this go from ET to 9/11?...

Anyways...

If aliens did exist, we'd shit ourselves at the reality that some advanced race that has interstellar/intergalactic capabilities is at our doorstep.

How we see ants is how they would see us. We're really nothing to them. Maybe an annoyance. God help us if they have A gigantic magnifying glass.

12) Dump trucks immediately hauling away the remains of the exploded buildings, to CHINA!  Why???? 

ANSWER: Get rid of the evidence of foul play immediately.  Let NOBODY investigate the crime scene.

thiers one video

I believe those 3 frames were released months later, by the government. 

I believe those 3 frames were released months later, by the government. 

exactly my point xD

i whish they Goverment would grow some balls and tell us the truth.

Poor quality, but this camera is from one of the security gates that cars pass thru at the Pentagon.  Move your slider up to about 1:22 and then watch for a few seconds.  You'll see the cruise missile strike the side of the Pentagon.  This is from the Pentagon itself.

Poor quality because it is not a high speed camera, unfortunately, but you can see enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

Poor quality, but this camera is from one of the security gates that cars pass thru at the Pentagon.  Move your slider up to about 1:22 and then watch for a few seconds.  You'll see the cruise missile strike the side of the Pentagon.  This is from the Pentagon itself.

Poor quality because it is not a high speed camera, unfortunately, but you can see enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

im surpised only 1 camera saw it 

or the fact that they only released one angle -_-

LMFAO.

Yes, a cruise missile hit the pentagon and magical space ninjas watch over us at night and keep us safe from the evil britney spears clone army which seeks to melt the polar ice caps and usher in a new era of its britney bitch. 

Anyone that thinks a cruise missile hit the pentagon is a complete and total moron. Not even gonna sugar coat it. 

Conceal your intentions

LMFAO.

Yes, a cruise missile hit the pentagon and magical space ninjas watch over us at night and keep us safe from the evil britney spears clone army which seeks to melt the polar ice caps and usher in a new era of its britney bitch. 

Anyone that thinks a cruise missile hit the pentagon is a complete and total moron. Not even gonna sugar coat it. 

I'd say the same for anyone that believes a plane hit it.  Where's the proof?  Dummy.  :mellow:

No wings, no engines, no seats, no luggage...

...no video.

Abatross, 

I do know part of why the inside job took place, but even what I know, is not the most important thing just yet.  Getting the masses to realize the truth, will bring about the investigation so necessary, which will then seek those answers in no uncertain terms, from those in power.  

If I was born 500 years ago, and saw a guy shoot another with a modern rifle such that the one who was shot fell dead, and I captured it on video, the first thing to do would be to get the tribe to hold the shooter in jail and then begin the interrogation.  If it were necessary for me to explain ballistics and the operations of an AR-15 rifle before I could hold the prisoner and begin the investigation, you can see the shooter would NEVER be brought to justice.

We need to get people to see the facts, and reject the horse shit 911 gov't story.  There are dozens and dozens of facts.  We need to get the people to see them and wake up.  Then justice can proceed.  If a large minority of people do not see, there's little that can be done.

Facts:  

1) Thermite at the cellular level of the white powder at ground zero.  (There's a collection of this in evidence and documentaries on such)

2) Explosive squibs shooting out from the floors as each floor was demolitioned. (Many videos showing this)

3) Building #7 

4) British news announcing that Building #7 has just fallen down, 20 minutes BEFORE it fell down!  The organizers out of sync with one another.

5) CNN journalist at the Pentagon, standing with the flames from the building behind him, announcing on national TV (only once, mind you) that "I am standing at the wreckage of where apparently a jet flew into the side of the Pentagon, but there is absolutely no evidence of an airplane anywhere to be seen.  No fuselage, tail section, wings, nothing."  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

6)  A dozen eye witnesses on the south side of the highway leading to the Pentagon, all stating for fact, that the place that flew toward the Pentagon was on the south side of the highway, not the North side as the official 911 report states.  They identified it as going straight over an annex building, the gas station, and others, as they saw it fly overhead.  This angle is impossible for the small hole in the side of the Pentagon, for which the airplane was supposed to have flown.  There's a lot of evidence in various clips, showing that it was a cruise missile that went into the Pentagon.  The place the people saw flying overhead, also was seen flying OVER the pentagon, and then disappeared.  There is also sighting of an AWACS military plane over the Pentagon, when no other flights were supposed to be in the sky.

7) The footage of the ball, flying into the tower.

8) Numerous people, on video, hearing explosions at the Twin Towers.

9) Airplane fuel only burns at 1200 degrees F.  But the steel used in construction of the Towers, build to withstand several head on collisions from jets, burns at 2000 degrees F.  Thermite, military incendiary, was used to raise the temperatures, and destroy the foundations on each floor - used in demolitions.

10) Many mysterious deaths of actual 911 witnesses, contrary to the official report.  Here's a video on it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfUj8ra1bM

Related, but to be used later, would be facts related to the owner of the Twin Towers, Larry Silverstein, taking out new insurance policy against any catastrophe happening to them, just months before 911, worth billions.  And when questioned on camera about it, is obvious he is covering up.  There are many of him being caught in lies.  Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGGHPNW-CWs

I gotta stop.  I'm starting to get too much into it again. 

Sorry 

They probably painted the missle to look like a plane anyway.

12) Dump trucks immediately hauling away the remains of the exploded buildings, to CHINA!  Why???? 

ANSWER: Get rid of the evidence of foul play immediately.  Let NOBODY investigate the crime scene.

Oh my god. These comments are straight gold. Bless your hearts. 

Gotta love stupid people.  :D

My heart swells with love at this very moment tbh. 

Conceal your intentions

Oh my god. These comments are straight gold. Bless your hearts. 

My heart swells with love at this very moment tbh. 

Back to your fantasy please.  Stop insulting members unless you have a real argument.

I'd say the same for anyone that believes a plane hit it.  Where's the proof?  Dummy.  :mellow:

Yes, the burden of proof is on me. Of course! I should have known every credible eye witness account of the events on that day are obviously not telling the truth, therefore the burden of proof is on the sane people. As usual.

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=46402.0;wap2

^pretty much my thoughts. 

Conceal your intentions

Yes, the burden of proof is on me. Of course! I should have known every credible eye witness account of the events on that day are obviously not telling the truth, therefore the burden of proof is on the sane people. As usual.

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=46402.0;wap2

^pretty much my thoughts. 

That is the thing is it not?  Eye witness accounts include data that is not addressed in any official report, therefore to you it is not real. 

Go away.

That is the thing is it not?  Eye witness accounts include data that is not addressed in any official report, therefore to you it is not real. 

Go away.

What? The eye witnesses all agree it was a plane and not a magical cruise missile. Do you have any understanding of the amount of personnel it takes to launch a cruise missile? The amount of government employees that work to make sure it goes off correctly? Not one of these people have said anything? 

Lol, nah tho, bush and cheney totally had the competence to pull this off and make sure everyone of the thousand people they would need to make sure it went off correctly stayed hush hush. Clearly the conspiracy theorists are highly intelligent free thinking individuals, to have compiled all this "evidence."

Your like these guys:

Conceal your intentions

conspiracy_tot1.gif

conspiracy_tot2.gif

conspiracy_tot3.gif

conspiracy_tot4.gif

Bush is a genius! And we thought he was an idiot all along.

Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb3.jpg

Conceal your intentions