Most annoying situations while working with your PC

Freeeeezy

You actually can't.

Those googly eyes he put on the image are about 2/3 cm below my wrist. It's more likely my bone.

But how did you get it in the first place ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Trying to cable manage my NON-MODULAR PSU behind the motherboard tray WITHOUT having zipties or cable ties.

Everything is where it's supposed to be for 5 seconds and once I try to put the panel back on NOTHING is where I put it...

$1 bag of zipties later and I'm still afraid to open the panel to redo everything.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Getting AMD drivers to work...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Cool ... I can see the muscle fibers that have been cut ... Luckily you didn't cut your blood vessel , or else you would be in a bloody coma after like 5 minutes ... 

On an unrelated note , I don't have any muscle on my wrist ... Just bones ... * Sob quietly *  

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Getting asked to pause an online game...-snip

^this.

I am constantly being bothered by my family, despite the fact that I am obviously busy and have told them repeatedly that I can't pause what I am doing. Nope, they still continue to interrupt me, so that I can do something that they could have done themselves, and actually would have taken them less energy than it did for them to walk to the back of the house and ask me to do it.

>.<

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Trying to install your OS via USB and the motherboard just won't cooperate.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

I sent back a dead graphics card. I got another one which was also dead.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

When one thumb presses the spacebar before the other one can.

It just annoys me so much, I have to stop typing. 

Also, having to take out two GPUs every time you want to access the USB headers, front panel headers, or CMOS battery. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Trying to install your OS via USB and the motherboard just won't cooperate.

This reminds me of something that made me rage so hard. I had a Dell XPS laptop (had a lot of hardware problems (mobo + soldered GPU) with this thing already) and at one point I had to reinstall Windows for troubleshooting purposes. It did not have an usb 2.0 port. Has anyone ever tried installing win 7 from usb without an usb 2.0 port? It was hell. Tried slipstreaming the drivers and all kind of solutions and it didn't work for 3 days. Once I managed to get a hold of someone who could burn a win7 disc for me I found out the ethernet drivers didn't even work so I could not install or download any other drivers. I HAD TO BURN A DISK WITH BASIC DRIVERS. Makes me mad just thinking about it. 

I also had one shitty laptop (can't remember the brand or model) that I had to use an icepack to boot up. No problems with temperature or anything once it was on. Only during boot it would fry itself. It had smoke coming out it a couple times when friends tried booting it up without knowing about it. 

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

Stupid annoying PSU fan that's loose on it's bearing and makes a lot of noise at startup.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Does this count?

Razer-Synapse-2-0_1.png

(had to use it on my friend's PC :L)

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

3000rpm noctua fan that doesn't work if I reset bios until I plug it in while the computer is powered on.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Trying to put a HG10 coupled with a radiator in a 250D. Yeah. Good luck with that.

It's very petty, but very annoying for me. When i'm in the middle of a game then someone rings/hangs up on skype it always bloody minimises the god damn game. AND GOD DAMN SKYPE not understanding what close means. when i click that red x i want that to close like right away, don't make me go into my system tray and right click quit. 

Rant over..

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s