So, there's an exclusive on Vessel...

ManIkWeet
Go to solution Solved by nicklmg,

It will be on YouTube on Tuesday. Embargo releases like the Fury X screw with the posting schedule, so some videos have to be posted later than intended.

The video is called "Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Both Beauty & Brawn?". It's been on Vessel for 12 days and I have not seen it on YouTube. It was said that it would take exactly one week for videos to be released on YouTube after Vessel, excluding convention type videos.

Proof:

iGpr5.png

While on YouTube:

iGpD6.png

Thoughts? Reasons? Lies?

O.o LINUS MISSED A POST!! 

Idk why they didn't put it on youtube yet. They did a video from E3 (I think...?) on it and that's on youtube. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

The video is called "Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Both Beauty & Brawn?". It's been on Vessel for 12 days and I have not seen it on YouTube. It was said that it would take exactly one week for videos to be released on YouTube after Vessel, excluding convention type videos.

Thoughts? Reasons? Lies?

Maybe the ios debate video got in the way looks like that was the same on youtube and vessel.

Just saw something on @nicklmg profile it was supposed to be the day there was the furyX.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

It's more likely that someone forgot to post it on Youtube hopefully nicklmg or LinusTech can clarify the situation

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Proof:

While on YouTube:

Thoughts? Reasons? Lies?

Maybe it's been forgotten, maybe they're working... I don't want to check if it's there or not.

But if it's true you'd mention the crew so they see you

@LinusTech

@nicklmg

@Slick

etc

This is a signature.

I've seen them go like 10 days without posting to Youtube from Vessel. I think it's a little scrambled....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I've seen them go like 10 days without posting to Youtube from Vessel. I think it's a little scrambled....

This is 12, exactly 2 full workweeks

too bad it there cant be a thing where once something is posted to vessel it automagically posts to youtube after a set time

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

isnt a workweek 5 days? a week is 7

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Two workweeks and two days. Wish they just wouldn't use Vessel tbh. People are gonna stop using it after the year long free subscription is up like let's not kid ourselves.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It will be on YouTube on Tuesday. Embargo releases like the Fury X screw with the posting schedule, so some videos have to be posted later than intended.

isnt a workweek 5 days? a week is 7

Yes, weekend is included though.

Yes, weekend is included though.

You can't just say "12 days is more than two work weeks" when you're counting weekend days in those 12 days lol.

You can't just say "12 days is more than two work weeks" when you're counting weekend days in those 12 days lol.

It's standard practice to do so. If a delivery is expected to take five working days and it's a Thursday then they mean to expect it the following Thursday. Which is what @ManIkWeet said, "exactly two full workweeks".

It's standard practice to do so. If a delivery is expected to take five working days and it's a Thursday then they mean to expect it the following Thursday. Which is what @ManIkWeet said, "exactly two full workweeks".

I guess I wasn't clear... The video came out on a Tuesday. Which means there have been 8 workdays between its release and this point. That is not two full workweeks since the weekends (4 of those 12 days) are not included. The only way two full workweeks could have taken place in 12 days would be if the video had posted on a Sunday night and this discussion was happening on a Friday night, since that way 10 of the 12 days would have been workdays.

Anyway, just arguing semantics at this point. Already said when the video will release and why.

I guess I wasn't clear... The video came out on a Tuesday. Which means there have been 8 workdays between its release and this point. That is not two full workweeks since the weekends (4 of those 12 days) are not included. The only way two full workweeks could have taken place in 12 days would be if the video had posted on a Sunday night and this discussion was happening on a Friday night, since that way 10 of the 12 days would have been workdays.

Anyway, just arguing semantics at this point. Already said when the video will release and why.

Yep, my bad, I didn't include the likely possibility that there could've been 2 weekends.