Get a Fireman Pole

matto97

Just watched the New Office Tour Vlog 2 on Vessel and i think i can speak for every here and say you need a Fireman Pole.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

By poll, i'm assuming you intend to say Pole?

As someone who did not take a liking to Vessel, I did not continue my free trial, and have stuck to YouTube.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I think that there should be a fireman pole, I'd just be concerned for health and safety reasons.

Health and safety.. pffff.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

And there'd have to be a rule against carrying anything valuable while sliding down the pole.

Well backpacks would be okay, but not much more than that.

Sig under construction.

yes, they definitely need to add some more cost to this office as they have a lot of money to throw away

also, LTT lap dance showoff on channel superfun

Now imagine Taran pole dancing ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

And there'd have to be a rule against carrying anything valuable while sliding down the pole.

Well backpacks would be okay, but not much more than that.

or linus doing a Fractal unboxing while sliding down the pole

As someone who did not take a liking to Vessel, I did not continue my free trial, and have stuck to YouTube.

Honestly i hate Vessel, it never loads and so buggy and some times just out right wont work. But some times i just cant help my self and i go on to see the latest vids.

It's moments like these that make me sad that my vessel subscription is ending in less than a month. I can still cherish it while it lasts.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Now imagine Taran pole dancing ... 

inb4 taran gets diagnosed with hips fatigue, needs to rest home a couple months and makes linus upgrade the pole to a more anatomic one. of which we get an in-depth review

or linus doing a Fractal unboxing while sliding down the pole

That would be really interesting...but it'd take ages and would be exhausting...

inb4 taran gets diagnosed with hips fatigue, needs to rest home a couple months and makes linus upgrade the pole to a more anatomic one. of which we get an in-depth review

You mean a more ergonomic one?

Sig under construction.

I haven't watched it yet so yeah ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

When was Health and Safety ever a concern for LTT.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Don't worry. It'll be released on DailyMotion or Vimeo shortly.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

They sure need that fire pole. The whole palce looks like it's going to catch fire with the slightest chance. I mean, all wood constructions 'N stuff....

who cares...

I voted no, solely because I think that, even though LMG is lax and funny, they're also trying to look professional. Hence, you know, a new office and all. Something like this would either imply pole dancing, or just recklessness. It would be a fun gimmick for a Channel Super Fun video, but outside of that it's a bad idea.

1325613702235_3425089.png

I think they need a stripper pole ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/jk

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I say hell yes! Plus it  also doubles as a stripper pole for when those works functions at the office get rowdy.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

A fireman pole wuld be a great addition to the office! Like luke said it would make great video intros. If you ever want anything custom made for the new office I would be happy to help out. I have a cnc coming soon so I will be able to do a lot more custom work and quicker too. A couple ideas would be desk name plates for everyone or custom organisers. Anything is possible really. I dont know if any of the Linus Tech Tips team will see this but if they do let me know and I would love to help. (I'm the person who made the wooden YouTube Play Button by the way lol)

@LinusTech, you should totally get a fireman pole.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Honestly i hate Vessel, it never loads and so buggy and some times just out right wont work. But some times i just cant help my self and i go on to see the latest vids.

Works for me fine I have no issues with at all. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.