Arkham Knight 30FPS Lock and multiple GPU issues

ApolloEleven

welp, it came free with my graphics card so as long as it works half decent on it then i'm good.  

It's not a shit game; it's a great game in an alpha state.

lol this made me fall out of my chair.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

lol this made me fall out of my chair.

I was poking fun, though I think that it's not fair to call the game shit when the problem is with the port and the actual game is mostly fine. Though, the tank is pretty shit... 

I was poking fun, though I think that it's not fair to call the game shit when the problem is with the port and the actual game is mostly fine. Though, the tank is pretty shit... 

There is a tank in the game? I have not watched anything about the game. I agree with you. Plus Rocksteady is trying to fix the pc port. I don' think it is as bad as all the Steam "reviews" make it out to be. At least Rocksteady responded right away. Just be glad you did not have to wait months to play the game like I did with Total War: Rome 2. That was not even a port.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

This is what you cucks get for buying shit games.

Wow, this is edgier than the Killing Joke.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

I'm Batman...one frame at a time.

There is a tank in the game? I have not watched anything about the game. I agree with you. Plus Rocksteady is trying to fix the pc port. I don' think it is as bad as all the Steam "reviews" make it out to be. At least Rocksteady responded right away. Just be glad you did not have to wait months to play the game like I did with Total War: Rome 2. That was not even a port.

The batmobile is basically a tank in battle mode. It feels very "un-Batman/Arkham."

Lol really? It's as unstable and buggy as Batman. It even has a broken SLI profile for the game.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/847580/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-353-30-whql-game-ready-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-2015-06-22-/

[sLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Heavy flickering occurs in game after Alt+Tab if SLI is enabled. [200116723]

[sLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Severe stuttering seen, especially in indoor scenes, when the game is running at 4K resolution and NVIDIA Gameworks settings are turned on. [200116722]

[sLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Random flickering occurs in the game if SLI is enabled. [200116717]

[GM206, SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Stuttering occurs and performance drops after shadow quality settings are toggled. [200116694]

[GK180, SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] When SLI is enabled, a crash points to ntdll.dll shortly after the game is exited. [200116717]

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

PC Gamer analysed it a bit and concluded that there's a serious problem with textures in the game as well a serious stuters when entering the batmobile.

http://www.pcgamer.com/a-look-at-batman-arkham-knights-launch-day-issues/

Not the only problem I just saw a comparison video and the PC version is missing AO which the console versions has so the PC version looks actually worse than the Ps4 version I can't believe how they even thought this was acceptable.

RTX2070OC 

And here I am playing UT3 which still looks better than many games today and ran great on launch, so please do explain. The first 2 games, Bioshock Infinite, DmC nor any Mass Effect had this problem and they all look and run great. This is obviously the devs fault.

Ditto, UT3 is probably my most played game as it ran on my laptop quite well before I even started upgrading it (it initially had 2GB of RAM (upgraded from 1GB on purchase), a Core Duo T2600 and the Quadro NVS110M with 128MB vRAM (up to 386MB shared-system memory is faster just with higher latency). However the CD key fell out of the case and was lost so now I need to crack the game when I want to install it :(

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Mostly negative reviews xD. Even if they fix the game and it's amazing, the reviews will probably be mixed or positive. The game is pretty good, it just has ALL THE PERFORMANCE ISSUES

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I have had no problems playing this game. It's fun.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

They hate us because we expect to get a polished and complete game ON RELEASE. They complain about pirating but it's shit like this that makes people pirate. Even worse with rumors that torrented versions of the game perform better than the paid for version, due to it being loaded with DRM. 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

High-roller right here, boys.

:)

Try running any game from a few years ago at the lowest possible settings with good hardware with vsync off. instant multiple-hundred fps.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Not the only problem I just saw a comparison video and the PC version is missing AO which the console versions has so the PC version looks actually worse than the Ps4 version I can't believe how they even thought this was acceptable.

Yeah, I posted that video in another thread haha

got it for free with my video card, not even mad

If I paid $30 for this game and was ultra-fanatic about batman and took leave from work to play this game - I would likely use to time to fly over to the developers studio and barricade them all inside until they fixed it.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

The batmobile is basically a tank in battle mode. It feels very "un-Batman/Arkham."

They should've gone with The Dark Knight Trilogy route where the Batmobile is just an armoured runaway vehicle without the big guns.

Only Batman is able to make running away as a badass thing possible without looking like a coward.

The comic and animated Batman also only has a "car" not a tank.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

They should've gone with The Dark Knight Trilogy route where the Batmobile is just an armoured runaway vehicle without the big guns.

Only Batman is able to make running away as a badass thing possible without looking like a coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZicrp_p4BE

The comic and animated Batman also only has a "car" not a tank.

In all honesty I'm fine with the car/tank. Just I really don't like the helicopter boss...how are you even supposed to avoid damage properly with masses of homing missiles anyway...(some of those apc persuits are kinda annoying admittedly)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory