Can't think of any logical reason to go Nvidia now.

KarateHottie93

I just read Guru3d's 390x review. The 390x pretty much destroyed the 970, and the 390x equaled or outperformed the 980 in most benchmarks and games. I was really surprised. I cant wait to see what a 390x does with a vapor X cooler or MSI lightning, or better yet water cooled.

At 1440p a 970 and 980 no longer make sense. A 390x easily beats the 970 and equals the 980, and a single radeon fury X pretty much equals 970s in SLI while giving lower temps and lower power consumption for the same price.

U dont know what the Fury X can do. We have 0 trust worthy benchmarks yet so chill. 

Cuda

PhysX

Gameworks

Hairworks

Grassworks

Shadowplay

GF Experience

Better/easier driver updates

Faster patches (both games AND windows)

More game performance optimizations

Lower temperatures

^leading to less noise

MUCH lower power consumption

More overclocking (unless the fury can do 1500MHz+, which I doubt)

Gsync (for people who already a gsync monitor)

This and ncvenc in obs for example

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.