[15+ please] "Pleasure dolls" with personality, is it going too far ?

Thony

I can see this become a thing in the future. When the "human" like robots don't look like talking corpses. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

inb4 "god damnit Japan"

This is creepy AF, but...well....I guess it is helping AI's be more realistic?? Driving that industry right? And robotics too...

*sigh*

Just strange IMO. 

There wont be anyAI.

Just few senzor and based on them it will do "Aaah " Pleasure noise or "Urg Frank don't shit on ma' face"  stuff.

77.000$ ?! That almost gets you a Nissan GTR, which is way better than a sexdoll. And if you're willed to spend 77 grand on a masturbation device, then you should get out of the house more often

Priorities man, its all about priorities. One man's trash is another's treasure ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

There wont be anyAI.

Just few senzor and based on them it will do "Aaah " Pleasure noise or "Urg Frank don't shit on ma' face"  stuff.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Anyone else think of this when reading it? No, just me?

1997-austin-powers_2814260a.jpg

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Id buy two of these and enjoy  

Haters gonna hate pretend they wouldnt like em, its not moral, its bla bla bla bish fuck you, you are only lying to yourself.

Having a doll like this its just like having a dildo or fleshlight, only that a doll like this "satisfies" more.

Dont hate because you cant buy one, this is freedom.

Most of the men wont even come close to a woman looking even half as good as that doll.

I already know the future,when android with AI will start replacing sex partners mostly for men,its going to happen no matter what you say.

Really freaky...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Tbh I don't really see the problem if people want to buy these or not. It's basically a really expensive fleshlight.

If a somebody has enough money and is made happy buy this, well then more power to him or her.

There wont be anyAI.

LOOL That second "input" response....

If AI is out of the question then at the very least it will be cause to develop robotics further, considering that these robotics are supposed to mimic humans, therefore they could help with amputees.... Riight??

Though, the thought of having a part of you replaced with a part of a sex doll.....

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I'll wait for discount sale x)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Can't help but laugh at the thought of someone trying to hide this thing. 

wife/girlfriend: *opens closet door* what's this? 

guy: ummmm...... 

priceless   :lol:

You're insinuating that it is dirty and something that they have to hide. And to people that would pay that much, they would probably display it on their couch or on a chair near their bed.

That aside, I think the main thing most people would need to accept first is that some people will have that much money to throw around on "luxury" items.  In fact, forgetting about "sexdolls" in general, there are probably a heap of people that do have the $$$ to spend on a range of items that most of us would consider as being weird or crazy but for them is quite natural.  I'm sure there are collectors of knick-knacks and other stuff that would have no problems spending that sort of money on what ever they want. 

It is just for the most of us, we wouldn't see that much money at one time to be used in any way we wanted so the whole concept is weird.

Now forgetting the $$$ value of it, would we consider a woman that has her own sex toys as being a weird thing?  I'm sure there are plenty of people with partners that have sex toys and that they use it with their partner on a regular basis.  So if we can accept that sort of option, why would a sexdoll be considered a 'taboo' item and something that needed to be hidden?  Hell, their girlfriend/wife/mistress/sex partner may be into it or even be the one that suggested it as being the first step into allowing another "person" in to their sexual play (albeit, a fucking expensive one).

So again, for some people it may even take pride of place in the lounge room.

The other thing is that in the future, a sexdoll like this could be supplied to people working in remote areas where the ability to have another person is just not feasible (sexdolls don't consume resources etc) and the ability to have one with an AI that will converse with you could be just enough to keep you sane enough and to stop you from blowing your brains out because of loneliness.

I'm sure there are other reasons that people could think of a use for them but I can't at the moment.   Sexbots just seem like a logical first step into making robots and androids that will be used for all sorts of reasons in the future.  We just need to get over the "taboo" thoughts.

Can't help but laugh at the thought of someone trying to hide this thing. 

wife/girlfriend: *opens closet door* what's this? 

guy: ummmm...... 

priceless   :lol:

I'm pretty sure nobody with a wife or gilfriend has that.

You're insinuating that it is dirty and something that they have to hide. And to people that would pay that much, they would probably display it on their couch or on a chair near their bed.

That aside, I think the main thing most people would need to accept first is that some people will have that much money to throw around on "luxury" items.  In fact, forgetting about "sexdolls" in general, there are probably a heap of people that do have the $$$ to spend on a range of items that most of us would consider as being weird or crazy but for them is quite natural.  I'm sure there are collectors of knick-knacks and other stuff that would have no problems spending that sort of money on what ever they want. 

It is just for the most of us, we wouldn't see that much money at one time to be used in any way we wanted so the whole concept is weird.

Now forgetting the $$$ value of it, would we consider a woman that has her own sex toys as being a weird thing?  I'm sure there are plenty of people with partners that have sex toys and that they use it with their partner on a regular basis.  So if we can accept that sort of option, why would a sexdoll be considered a 'taboo' item and something that needed to be hidden?  Hell, their girlfriend/wife/mistress/sex partner may be into it or even be the one that suggested it as being the first step into allowing another "person" in to their sexual play (albeit, a fucking expensive one).

So again, for some people it may even take pride of place in the lounge room.

The other thing is that in the future, a sexdoll like this could be supplied to people working in remote areas where the ability to have another person is just not feasible (sexdolls don't consume resources etc) and the ability to have one with an AI that will converse with you could be just enough to keep you sane enough and to stop you from blowing your brains out because of loneliness.

I'm sure there are other reasons that people could think of a use for them but I can't at the moment.   Sexbots just seem like a logical first step into making robots and androids that will be used for all sorts of reasons in the future.  We just need to get over the "taboo" thoughts.

Or, for someone who has difficulty forming relationships with normal people for whatever reason. Maybe because they're shy and aren't comfortable using sex as an ice breaker like the rest of society seems to.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm just imagining a scenario where some advanced intelligent life form visits Earth and find out we do this kind of stuff lol.

Would they laugh at us?, would they want some? 

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.