[15+ please] "Pleasure dolls" with personality, is it going too far ?

Thony

“If you can create that illusion or that experience that she actually likes it, that’s going to be a much more impressive pay-off (for the owner),” McMullen said.

So RealDoll decided to make more sophisticated love dolls by adding robotic part to it. 

The company wants to make sex robots who will be programmed to enjoy whatever the owner wants them to. The "android sex dolls" will make sound and interact with the owner during/before or after the "fluid exchange" to create a bond. 

There will be 2 variants at some point: 

A cheaper version that will only include a head (that has all the hardware in it to make sounds, talk etc.) which can be attached to any RealDoll body. This will cost $12 800

And fully robotic "sexbot" priced at crazy $77 000 !!! (no info about what this will be like yet)

These dolls can be customised from "head to toe", literally. Release year: 2017

My take:

Nuff said really. Great movie and how it ended could easily be the reality if these sexbots ever get conscious. I think robots will at distant future and just the thought of it makes me go bananas :)

Source: http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/realdoll-silicone-sex-dolls-become-dirty-talking-robots/story-fnjwucti-1227400554503

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

inb4 "god damnit Japan"

This is creepy AF, but...well....I guess it is helping AI's be more realistic?? Driving that industry right? And robotics too...

*sigh*

Just strange IMO. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

While I can totally see the market for these once they become closer to movie/scifi level of sexual interaction, they currently aren't even close to interactive.

And honestly, for the price, that is a lot of time with a hooker, who will sleep with you as long as you are clean and don't slap them around (unless they are ok with that and you pay extra).

Some things should never exist... this is one of them. If you have enough money to waste on a sexbot then thats a little weird.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Hey @Trik'Stari guess the time is ready!

(at least if it was you when mentioned like this being cool orso)

ontopic:

well.......

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

77.000$ ?! That almost gets you a Nissan GTR, which is way better than a sexdoll. And if you're willed to spend 77 grand on a masturbation device, then you should get out of the house more often

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Some things should never exist... this is one of them. If you have enough money to waste on a sexbot then thats a little weird.

Theres lot of weird people out there tbh. 

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

77.000$ ?! That almost gets you a Nissan GTR, which is way better than a sexdoll. And if you're willed to spend 77 grand on a masturbation device, then you should get out of the house more often

Well this costs 8000 and is very useless

Reminds me of the web series "Jon Davis Gets a Sex Robot"

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

So much potential to create something great.

Nerds that can't get laid mess it all up.

That's not supposed to do that....

are they beta testing? sign me up!

Haha, im sure there will be trials on men :D

Let's not forget that women leaps-and-bounds ahead of men in terms of sex toys and robots.  The dildo or vibrator (arguably the most important part of a male sex robot) have been used by women for decades.

Men are only playing catch-up.

a Nissan GTR is a masturbation device

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Can't help but laugh at the thought of someone trying to hide this thing. 

wife/girlfriend: *opens closet door* what's this? 

guy: ummmm...... 

priceless   :lol:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

99MoCaW.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15