Watch the PC Gaming Show live from E3!

digitalnav

BOOOOOOO XBOOOOXXXX!!!!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Killer Instinct to PC?  Are you f'n kidding me.  Like... the Xbox Killer Instinct and not the "old Rare" / Nintendo Killer Instinct?  <_<

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

killer instinct, well that's something

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Another one bites the dust...

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Everyone asking for killer instinct? Yeah sure....

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Killer Instinct to PC?  Are you f'n kidding me.  Like... the Xbox Killer Instinct and not the "old Rare" / Nintendo Killer Instinct?  <_<

killer instinct, well that's something

Oh great, another game I've never heard of and could care less about.

At this point, I feel like Phil said alot, but none of it actually meant ANYTHING

Microsoft, quit being jerks with the xbox exclusives, or piss off and allow Linux to take over PC gaming, because you obviously don't care as much about your customers as you do about your profit margin. Basically, stop pretending you want to support PC gaming, stop offering lip service, or ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

Thus far, this entire "show" feels like lip service to me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

believe it or not total biscuit asked for it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Yes, actually there have.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Not surprising, the internet is a echo chamber so you're not gonna get an honest opinion off it. Maybe enough people really wanted it and MS found it easy to bring over

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

Sorry to keep saying this but please stop talking, I don't care how you make and ship your games. Come on! Stop with this couch and table nonsense. Zzz

They are also replaying the same trailers from Xbox or Sony conference and just talking over it.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

Nope. Everyone means the large majority of PC gamers, not the tiny, niche minority of fighting game nuts.

How do you know it wasn't a majority? The majority that actually wrote in or let MS know? Not just made forum posts? 

You can't have it both ways. 

How do you know it wasn't a majority? The majority that actually wrote in or let MS know? Not just made forum posts? 

You can't have it both ways. 

Like they actually give a damn. NOTHING Microsoft has done in regards to PC gaming in the last few years has been anything more than lip service, and this continues.

Oooooh, gears of war, another franchise I could care less about.

Gears of war on PC :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GEARS???? BACK ON PC????? WE DID IT GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like they actually give a damn. NOTHING Microsoft has done in regards to PC gaming in the last few years has been anything more than lip service, and this continues.

Not even Gears of War on PC?

ohh, we are getting the gears re master, that's better, not as good as getting halo though

Well... at least Gears of War Ultimate Edition is coming to PC... it's something... I guess

edit: oooh... it's a "remaster"  :)

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I don't get this attitude. 

They make Windows, they caretake DirectX - they do A LOT for PC gaming. It sounds like sour grapes that they don't bring over their first party games. PC gamers have better, don't they? Why get so salty over it. 

Not even Gears of War on PC?

Could not care less, have always hated GoW. It would have been better as a first person shooter (I prefer first person in ALL games, so I am biased in that regards. The story was okay/great, but the gameplay was crap for me)

I don't get this attitude. 

They make Windows, they caretake DirectX - they do A LOT for PC gaming. It sounds like sour grapes that they don't bring over their first party games. PC gamers have better, don't they? Why get so salty over it. 

Specifically because they only make major moves that supports their own closed ecosystem, rather than supporting PC gaming, which they basically own, as well as Xbox.

Personal specifics? The entire Halo series.

Edit: OH GREAT A TRUCK SIMULATOR. FFS

Could not care less, have always hated GoW. It would have been better as a first person shooter (I prefer first person in ALL games, so I am biased in that regards. The story was okay/great, but the gameplay was crap for me)

I am glad you gave us the memo.  Now all of the rest of PC gamers can share your opinion.