Watch the PC Gaming Show live from E3!

digitalnav

I am glad you gave us the memo.  Now all of the rest of PC gamers can share your opinion.

Just sharing my opinion (like everyone else). I like immersion and I find games that aren't first person to not have that feel to it. That's all.

Would you pay first day price for a VR game that was 3rd person? You would not.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't get this attitude. 

They make Windows, they caretake DirectX - they do A LOT for PC gaming. It sounds like sour grapes that they don't bring over their first party games. PC gamers have better, don't they? Why get so salty over it. 

The salt is pretty unreasonable. I just want to see more games come to PC.  Games like KI and Gears is a good start.  :D

They are still talking xD

Zzz....

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

This talk show format doesn't fit an E3 conference.  It's soooo "meh" compared to the other showings we've seen so far.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

The salt is pretty unreasonable. I just want to see more games come to PC.  Games like KI and Gears is a good start.  :D

I admit, I am BIASED AS HELL when it comes to gaming. I want Halo, I want Half Life 3, etc. I am salty because I know that MS has restricted Halo to Xbox to give themselves a selling point. (Half Life 3 is just Gabe being a jerk lol) How do I know MS has done this? Because there is absolutely no reason what-so-ever to restrict one of their flagship franchises to xbox, other than wanting people to pay for an xbox.

This talk show format doesn't fit an E3 conference.  It's soooo "meh" compared to the other showings we've seen so far.

^this.

It feels more like a corporate "shill" than anything else.

this, the idea is original but this isn't something for a commercial event, this would be nice for like a small 30 minute show to open up something like PAX east or GDC, sort of like a teaser but for already announced games

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

this, the idea is original but this isn't something for a commercial event, this would be nice for like a small 30 minute show to open up something like PAX east or GDC, sort of like a teaser but for already announced games

I feel like, and this is WILD speculation, that this was paid for by Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, to make PC gaming look like amateur hour and nothing more.

Oh look Dean Hall, a complete sell out who abandoned his own game, leaving people to rot.

*adding more salt to the pile of his own saltiness*

I can't watch this conference any longer, it's way too boring :(.  I'll wait for a short round up video to see if there were any new releases.

Never fret.  Next year when NVIDIA is the sponsor, the PC Gaming Show will be 2x better performing... ;)

I feel like, and this is WILD speculation, that this was paid for by Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, to make PC gaming look like amateur hour and nothing more.

How much tin foil do you own? 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

lol, i don't think AMD, all the devs and pc gamer would sell out this bad, this is just a somewhat poorly executed idea by pc gamer and amd

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

lol, i don't think AMD, all the devs and pc gamer would sell out this bad, this is just a somewhat poorly executed idea by pc gamer and amd

TERRIBLE execution AND it is inexcusable. Why? 

They have every other press conference to look at and see what works from a presentation point of view. What the audience likes to see, what the audience finds boring. This was amateur hour and it was their fault for it. 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

Don't worry guys, pretty sure Gabe is going to storm the stage, destroy the furniture and shout "Roll the video" which is a trailer for HL3.

They have every other press conference to look at and see what works from a presentation point of view. What the audience likes to see, what the audience finds boring. This was amateur hour and it was their fault for it. 

true, but this is just a press publication with a budget given by a company that makes computer chips, not games, its also a first for them, this show isn't great at all but to expect something as big like microsoft or sony or the big publishers is somewhat foolish

Considering they make the consoles, I don't find that implausible.

Agree completely. This is complete crap.

How much tin foil do you own? 

A healthy amount.

Don't worry guys, pretty sure Gabe is going to storm the stage, destroy the furniture and shout "Roll the video" which is a trailer for HL3.

We can only hope, and we can only hope that it ends up being PC exclusive.

Where is the Star Citizen? Arguably the biggest pending title for PC currently (barring Half Life 3, which at this point is nothing but a myth)

Oh look, an 8 bit game. HUZZAH.

Oh look, an 8 bit game. HUZZAH.

I assure you the binary is 32-bit.

I assure you the binary is 32-bit.

And I assure you, a significant portion of the E3 audience that's watching, that isn't PC oriented fans like us, doesn't care.

And I assure you, a significant portion of the E3 audience that's watching, that isn't PC oriented fans like us, doesn't care.

I was just kidding.  There truly is a bee in your bonnet, tonight. :)

So I take it, by not watching this, I didn't miss out on anything? :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

I was just kidding.  There truly is a bee in your bonnet, tonight. :)

That bee is named Microsoft, Sony, or possibly (although less likely) Nintendo. This entire thing feels completely half ass and ill thought out.

So I take it, by not watching this, I didn't miss out on anything?  :D

Nothing of note, except maybe Fable and Gears of War if you're a fan of either of those.

(I liked the original Fable, everything since then has been disappointing to me.)

So I take it, by not watching this, I didn't miss out on anything? :D

Stay on the thread for @Trik'Stari posts and reactions, however.  They are entertaining.

That bee is named Microsoft, Sony, or possibly (although less likely) Nintendo. This entire thing feels completely half ass and ill thought out.

Nothing of note, except maybe Fable and Gears of War if you're a fan of either of those.

(I liked the original Fable, everything since then has been disappointing to me.)

Fuck Fable Legends. Fable 4 or get the fuck out. 

Seriously though. Fable TLC is one of my favorite games ever. So much charm.