Watch the PC Gaming Show live from E3!

digitalnav

Fuck Fable Legends. Fable 4 or get the fuck out. 

Seriously though. Fable TLC is one of my favorite games ever. So much charm. 

I don't think I've played that one.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just sharing my opinion (like everyone else). I like immersion and I find games that aren't first person to not have that feel to it. That's all.

Would you pay first day price for a VR game that was 3rd person? You would not.

You must really hate GTA 5, Witcher 3, and Arkham Knight.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Damnit.  No nuts and bolts info on anything.  Just an hour+ long commercial.  Man was I naive hoping for anything more than a circle jerk.

Next year I'll let linus fill me in.

What? Seriously? Fable TLC is Fable 1 with 30-40% more content. 

Only played the first one on Console.....the shame -_-

You must really hate GTA 5, Witcher 3, and Arkham Knight.

Haven't seen any of those here, I did join late. Which I said earlier (also could not care less about anything related to comic book super hero's)

Damnit.  No nuts and bolts info in anything.  Just an hour+ long commercial.  Man was I naive hoping for anything more then a circle jerk.

Next year I'll let linus fill me in.

This isn't even a circle jerk, it's amateur hour.

Oh look, a guild wars expansion pack......yay?

Only played the first one on Console.....the shame -_-

Haven't seen any of those here, I did join late. Which I said earlier (also could not care less about anything related to comic book super hero's)

This isn't even a circle jerk, it's amateur hour.

Oh look, a guild wars expansion pack......yay?

I'm talking about you not being immersed unless it's a 1st person game.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I'm talking about you not being immersed unless it's a 1st person game.

I don't know about you, but I don't see the back of my head....ever.

I admit, I am salty, I am biased, if I don't see Halo for PC, Half Life 3, or Star Citizen at this event, I'm not going to be impressed at all. Thus far it seems like a commercial for AA or less titles, at least that's how I feel.

I just want them to show something that shows off why PC gaming is superior, why it's worth the money, and thus far we have.....pretty much nothing.

I don't know about you, but I don't see the back of my head....ever.

I admit, I am salty, I am biased, if I don't see Halo for PC, Half Life 3, or Star Citizen at this event, I'm not going to be impressed at all. Thus far it seems like a commercial for AA or less titles, at least that's how I feel.

This conference blows. Granted nothing could follow up Sony's last night in my opinion. Shenmue fucking 3. Shenmue motherfucking 3. 

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever watched.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

This is probably the worst E3 presentation I have seen thus far.

It's also arguably one of the worst E3 presentations of all time.

Too much talk, not enough games.

This conference blows. Granted nothing could follow up Sony's last night in my opinion. Shenmue fucking 3. Shenmue motherfucking 3. 

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever watched.

They just..... they haven't shown anything surprising or different from console. This is PC GAMING FFS, we (at least I do) pride ourselves on being more than just basic games, or retro games.

IMPRESS THE CROWD. Don't just throw out titles like S**T against the wall.

New product lines huh?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

AMD CEO: "amazing group of people" WHAT? I've seen nothing amazing at ALL.

*scream of agony* STOP F'ING ABOUT AND SHOW SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE.

This is probably the worst E3 presentation I have seen thus far.

It's also arguably one of the worst E3 presentations of all time.

Too much talk, not enough games.

Allow me to present to you: Jamie Kennedy hosting an E3 conference.

And more fucking hardware. No one cares about benchmarks and max FPS at E3. We want games. 

I don't mind. If it's good.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

r9 nano huh. benchmarks or gtfo

6 inches shlong!!!!!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

6 inches shlong!!!!!

"can.. can I touch it?"

All six inches.

I'm dying.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

despite this show blowing shit, sony not funding that game and announcing a kickstarter on the floor is still the biggest travesty of E3

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I think these people have WILDLY underestimated expectations.

DUAL FIJI!!!!!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |