Watch the PC Gaming Show live from E3!

digitalnav

Personally can't wait to see what PC Gamer has in store for the event. Be sure to tune in!

At 5 PM PDT today, we're opening the doors to the PC Gaming Show, E3's first-ever event dedicated to our fair platform. An hour later, at 6 PM PDT, our stage presentation from Los Angeles' Belasco Theater will kick off. Make sure you're tuned into our Twitch channel for everything that comes next. For now, here's some more details on the event.

What to expect

The PC Gaming Show is one of the biggest things we've ever attempted, and organizing it over the past few months has been a huge undertaking. We've tried to fit in as many developers into the livestream as we can—Dean Hall, Fullbright, CCP, AMD, Tripwire, Bohemia, Paradox, Obsidian, and more. We really want this to be the E3 event that PC gaming deserves, and that this will become a meeting point for our hobby for years to come. Expect candid conversations about PC gaming, updates on current games, and some surprises along the way. Sean 'Day9' Plott is our amiable host.

When is it?

To restate: the venue doors open to press and attendees at 5 PM PDT today, June 16. At that point we'll be switching on the PC Gamer livestream and launching a 1-hour countdown clock paired with music from Disasterpeace and some fun PC gaming trivia. The stage show itself is scheduled to start at exactly 6 PM PDT. Click here to see what time that is in your local time zone.

RSVP to our Facebook event for the show if you want a reminder.

Where can I watch it?

Live on twitch.tv/pcgamer. If you can't watch live, don't worry! We'll have stories from the show popping up on our website and Twitter feed in real-time. The full video (and individual segments) from the PC Gaming Show will be on our YouTube channel the following day. We also have a hashtag, #pcgamingshow, if you like those.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Looking forward to it.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

It's been pushed back to 6 PDT???  :(

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Common, common.  Finally people that know what to ask, and might actually be able to ask for some details.

I wonder if the Xbox guy will get boo'ed?  :P

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

It's been pushed back to 6 PDT???  :(

From OP:

the venue doors open to press and attendees at 5 PM PDT today, June 16. At that point we'll be switching on the PC Gamer livestream and launching a 1-hour countdown clock paired with music from Disasterpeace and some fun PC gaming trivia. The stage show itself is scheduled to start at exactly 6 PM PDT

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

The music on PC Gamer stream

abae52b8064a7ec4528d13929c871fb0.gif

That's hilarious haha

The show is about to start  :lol:

I wonder if the Xbox guy will get boo'ed?  :P

That would only serve to highlight the immaturity of the PC Gamer crowd. 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

It's on! 

Killing Floor 2... not really digging it.

i hope they get better after amd, so far they have been somewhat boring tbh :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

SHOTS FIRED against consoles

I think it was at NVIDIA.  If you mean the "trick you into buying".

@LinusTech why are you not hosting this? (meaning why is it not you sitting behind the desk)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@LinusTech why are you not hosting this? (meaning why is it not you sitting behind the desk)

Day[9] is a (supposedly) funny guy.

Linus is.... well.... Linus is a swell guy. :)

This is AMD sponsored no? They probably have a picture of him defaced on their offices for stating the truth about low end potato cards.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Day[9] is a (supposedly) funny guy.

Linus is.... well.... Linus is a swell guy. :)

I prefer Linus and or Logan for my pc/gaming content, always. the only exception being when extreme controversy is involved, then I revert to TotalBiscuit because I find him to be the absolutely most thorough and transparent commentor. From my knowledge, he ALWAYS admits his own bias, and always includes acknowledgements of opposing viewpoints. As much as I hate to use a Fox News slogan, he is without a doubt, the most "fair and balanced" youtube personality.

I prefer Linus and or Logan for my pc/gaming content, always. the only exception being when extreme controversy is involved, then I revert to TotalBiscuit because I find him to be the absolutely most thorough and transparent commentor. From my knowledge, he ALWAYS admits his own bias, and always includes acknowledgements of opposing viewpoints. As much as I hate to use a Fox News slogan, he is without a doubt, the most "fair and balanced" youtube personality.

Well day 9 is a game dev by day and a streamer by night. I can't remember the name of his game specifically. But he's really funny and such a great guy. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

They talk alot, please stop talking. There is a couch and a table, that's already a bad sign. Zzz

The guys from Farfromsubtle / VGA even switched off from the boredom.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

Well day 9 is a game dev by day and a streamer by night. I can't remember the name of his game specifically. But he's really funny and such a great guy. 

I guess.

Currently, I'm waiting for them to talk about a game I know and have played. (I just started watching the live broadcast, so....may have missed some stuff)

They talk alot, please stop talking. There is a couch and a table, that's already a bad sign. Zzz

The guys from Farfromsubtle / VGA even switched off from the boredom.

It's pretty bad, perhaps next year they will learn.

Ugh, Phil Spencer, I'm out unless the audience starts throwing rotten fruit.

Woohoo!  The Xbox guy!!!  :lol:

OMG they are still talking. I'm so bored..........

They should rename it to "PC Gaming Talk Show"

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.